Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

T.H.C. by K.I.D.

This is a discussion on T.H.C. by K.I.D. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Those were some good reads there Keep up the great work. I like the style that your checklist is in ...

PRO Member

Those were some good reads there

Keep up the great work. I like the style that your checklist is in and I know one day you will finish it

Sig by Bladia

Venire, Videre, Vince

What up amigo just stopping by for a routine cl visit bub, you got some nice updates coming up soon and the epic cl with look even betta amigo! Keep up the good work!

As always here is yet another Beatles tune:

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Notorious K.I.D.

To everyone who has stopped in. Here's a quick update...

You may have noticed a long pause in the updates lately, this is on indefinite hiatus due to something big coming soon. I received an offer to help with my OP and I'm sure this will take it to the next level. All the opinions will still be mine, but it will have a whole new look to it. I'm super excited and have the utmost patience and confidence it will be epic.

In the meantime I have picked up some new games:

1. Assassin's Creed 3... I'm a somewhat fan of the series so I'll play it, but Kevin wanted it more than me.

2. EDF: Insect Armageddon... Had this before and it was cheap so I'll be looking to boost this since I have online now.

3. Borderlands 2... Again now that I have online, I want to play this some more.

Other than that I'm currently playing SR3, X:Com, and Terraria.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

A plat a month!

Good luck with EDF! Was a pain for me to grind!

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Good luck with EDF! Was a pain for me to grind!
    Thanks for the well wishes Wandarer. Yes, I fully expect it to be something I have to grind out. I wish I had my old game saves, I had the 'heavy' at level 7 and the 'flight' up to level 8 almost. Now I have to start over with no expectation of any trophies popping for a good long time.

If anyone is interested in teaming up for some Borderlands 2, I would love to finish off my 1st playthrough. I have a level 35 Gunzerker that's just outside where you finally fight Jack. I wouldn't be against starting all over either, but I do want to play with some of my friends on here.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Forget I Was Ever Here

Hey K.I.D. I have me some BL2 never put it in the console but once I finish with BF3 I'll hop on if you want I don't think I'll be much help at all to you tho

It is time for me to go underground

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Hey K.I.D. I have me some BL2 never put it in the console but once I finish with BF3 I'll hop on if you want I don't think I'll be much help at all to you tho
    Whenever you're down to play let me know, I'll start fresh with a new character. Fantastic game, but it's built for multiplayer and solo just doesn't cut it.

Local Drunk

Massive update coming hey, awesome. I'll be keeping an eye out for it.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Still the Chocobo

I've been gone for a little bit and expected some sort of an update but since you getting some fancy stuff to work on the layout I guess it's okay...

Just coming by to say hey and check progress out. I saw you playing BLs2 the other night and I'm sure your busy with that.

Excited to see the THCness that's to come.

(I actually have been dry on smoking because I have to get myself a normie job here in Indy and can't wait to smoke again)
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Venire, Videre, Vince

Stopping by amigo, by your cl to pay you a visit!

Keep up the good work! That UPDATE is going to be wicked!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Forget I Was Ever Here

Where have you been at these days? I figured since you earned some trophies last night you would be close to earning a new platinum so I'm trying to push you to finish it off. Also I believe I have a level 25 character with that mission if you want to run through it like that.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    In the meantime I have picked up some new games:

1. Assassin's Creed 3... I'm a somewhat fan of the series so I'll play it, but Kevin wanted it more than me.

2. EDF: Insect Armageddon... Had this before and it was cheap so I'll be looking to boost this since I have online now.

3. Borderlands 2... Again now that I have online, I want to play this some more.

Other than that I'm currently playing SR3, X:Com, and Terraria.
    Oh God! EDF...... DONT...... DO...... IT!

Brings back nightmare of that grindfest
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Venire, Videre, Vince

What ^ amigo, Wiz stopping by to pay your CL a visit and its been awhile since I stopped by hope you doing good!

As always leaving you a nice Beatles tune this time a REMIX Version:

Keep up the good work! + Congrats on # 15

Venire, Videre, Vince

Gotta say the Seahawks are having a great season so far, do you think this is the year they go to the big dance?

Keep up the good work with the trophy hunt

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Gotta say the Seahawks are having a great season so far, do you think this is the year they go to the big dance?

Keep up the good work with the trophy hunt
    First off, thank you for resuscitating this thread Wiz, I highly appreciate it. Secondly, yes my Hawks are in the midst of their greatest season in franchise history. Knock on wood, we bring it tomorrow night and give the Saint's a taste of what it's like to come in to Seattle and the 12th man and try to win. Hopefully it's an example of what the NFC has to look forward to when the playoffs start.

Now onto checklist stuff...

I hope to start working on this once again seeing as I have a Christmas break coming up soon. I have about dozen new games to add on top of the 180+ I had left when I paused this thing.

Currently I'm working on Diablo 3 and Lego Marvel for definite plats. Then I'll start up AC3 and Kingdom Hearts (the card game one since I'm having doubts about platting 1.5 Remix).

PRO Member

LEGO Marvel is a easy platinum
    It's a lot of fun to play.

Game Review Team

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    First off, thank you for resuscitating this thread Wiz, I highly appreciate it. Secondly, yes my Hawks are in the midst of their greatest season in franchise history. Knock on wood, we bring it tomorrow night and give the Saint's a taste of what it's like to come in to Seattle and the 12th man and try to win. Hopefully it's an example of what the NFC has to look forward to when the playoffs start.

Now onto checklist stuff...

I hope to start working on this once again seeing as I have a Christmas break coming up soon. I have about dozen new games to add on top of the 180+ I had left when I paused this thing.

Currently I'm working on Diablo 3 and Lego Marvel for definite plats. Then I'll start up AC3 and Kingdom Hearts (the card game one since I'm having doubts about platting 1.5 Remix).
    Seems you're enjoying Diablo 3, I'm still on the fence about that one. Tell me when you start Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. It's my favorite in the series, and I'd love to hear your progress. Hope life is treating you well, and sorry about not showing up much (at all) since October.

PRO Member

Hey man. Hope all is well. I am working on 1.5 remix and the only thing I'm having trouble with are the damn gummi missions. Nice to see you enjoying Diablo III. I may get that one someday!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    LEGO Marvel is a easy platinum
    It's a lot of fun to play.
    Ever since they added actual voices, I've enjoyed the Lego games more and more with each iteration. Sadly I abandoned going for plats on them and ended up playing other stuff and eventually selling them. Lego Harry Potter 5-7 I only need the one trophy for revisiting Hogwart's in Year 7. I didn't want to play through the whole thing again so i sold it. Lego LotR I just gave up tracking down all the characters because it was getting boring. Lego Batman 2 was fun as hell but it was borrowed from a friend and I didn't ever purchase it myself. Now with Lego marvel I'm holding out hope for the plat, but it runs the risk of getting sold as well, it just depends on how long it's gonna take me to plat Diablo 3. I'm at 3.95 million gold and it's taking forever to grind even that far.

Quote Originally Posted by thedirtyburger View Post
    Seems you're enjoying Diablo 3, I'm still on the fence about that one. Tell me when you start Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. It's my favorite in the series, and I'd love to hear your progress. Hope life is treating you well, and sorry about not showing up much (at all) since October.
    No hard feelings, I just found myself posting less and less while you were gone. My favorite threads of this whole year are your playthroughs of Pokemon and FF 9. If it wasn't for GDT and what he does, and your threads, this place feels like a ghost town most days/nights.

There's another game in risk of being sold back without a plat. I'm sure I've done enough in 1.5 to justify the purchase alone, and I have no desire to do the gummi missions in order to plat it. I'll try to give the card game a shot, but at most it's only getting one playthrough. As much as I enjoyed the 1 and 2 back in the day, my favorite of the series is 2 by far. I hold out higher hope for a plat in that one.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Hey man. Hope all is well. I am working on 1.5 remix and the only thing I'm having trouble with are the damn gummi missions. Nice to see you enjoying Diablo III. I may get that one someday!
    Don't even think I'll pursue those any further than I have. Might be my least liked aspect of this game.

I've enjoyed the shit out of Diablo 3. Next to Bioshock: Infinite, this is my GotY. I've learned some things that would have made the 5 million gold an easier feat, but only at the last moment.

1. Start off with a wizard class. They can kill things faster when Level 60, and speed is a must when you start farming gold. I started with a Demon Hunter and I didn't find out they were the worst character to use until it was level 60.

2. Depending on the amount of controllers you have, make multiple characters (up to 4). The characters you don't use will follow/warp right after as you run through maps. They won't attack but some of them have followers you can summon; and the followers will auto attack anything you encounter. This also adds 10% to your Gold and Magic Find per character up to 40%. If you do this from the beginning, you'll accumulate a lot more gold faster and you'll find better loot as well. Plus you can switch off between characters as you like to try out different classes, and they'll all level up the same so you can end up with 4 level 60 characters all at the same time. I'd bet this would have cut 20+ hours off of my playtime.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Still havent finished BL2? Whats the hold up sir!?! All that work just to take a break from it how's grid?

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast