Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

T.H.C. by K.I.D.

This is a discussion on T.H.C. by K.I.D. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by K.I.D. Don't even think I'll pursue those any further than I have. Might be my least liked ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Don't even think I'll pursue those any further than I have. Might be my least liked aspect of this game.

I've enjoyed the shit out of Diablo 3. Next to Bioshock: Infinite, this is my GotY. I've learned some things that would have made the 5 million gold an easier feat, but only at the last moment.

1. Start off with a wizard class. They can kill things faster when Level 60, and speed is a must when you start farming gold. I started with a Demon Hunter and I didn't find out they were the worst character to use until it was level 60.

2. Depending on the amount of controllers you have, make multiple characters (up to 4). The characters you don't use will follow/warp right after as you run through maps. They won't attack but some of them have followers you can summon; and the followers will auto attack anything you encounter. This also adds 10% to your Gold and Magic Find per character up to 40%. If you do this from the beginning, you'll accumulate a lot more gold faster and you'll find better loot as well. Plus you can switch off between characters as you like to try out different classes, and they'll all level up the same so you can end up with 4 level 60 characters all at the same time. I'd bet this would have cut 20+ hours off of my playtime.
    I don't blame you for that at all.

Thanks for the advice and I'll definitely use it when/if I ever get around to playing it

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Venire, Videre, Vince

First off, thank you for resuscitating this thread Wiz, I highly appreciate it. Secondly, yes my Hawks are in the midst of their greatest season in franchise history. Knock on wood, we bring it tomorrow night and give the Saint's a taste of what it's like to come in to Seattle and the 12th man and try to win. Hopefully it's an example of what the NFC has to look forward to when the playoffs start.

Now onto checklist stuff...

I hope to start working on this once again seeing as I have a Christmas break coming up soon. I have about dozen new games to add on top of the 180+ I had left when I paused this thing.

Currently I'm working on Diablo 3 and Lego Marvel for definite plats. Then I'll start up AC3 and Kingdom Hearts (the card game one since I'm having doubts about platting 1.5 Remix).

I will be on the lookout for this new update amigo, good luck on your next

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Still havent finished BL2? Whats the hold up sir!?! All that work just to take a break from it how's grid?
    Well now that BL2 is free on PS+, I'll be getting rid of my disc copy. I may get back to it and go for the plat but first i want Diablo 3 and LEgo Marvel done.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I don't blame you for that at all.

Thanks for the advice and I'll definitely use it when/if I ever get around to playing it
    I hope my ideas can be of help to you. it's a brutal grind trying to get the money like I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    I will be on the lookout for this new update amigo, good luck on your next
    I think I'll strive to just get the games and trophy totals up and come back for the thoughts on them. Thank you guys for all the support.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Notorious K.I.D.

So I finally got my new plat early this morning...

I will be getting rid of this in the next week or so. In case anyone is interested, I have a level 60 Puzzle Ring that spits out Loot Goblins randomly when you get hit. Perfect for getting the 100 Loot Goblins trophy and very helpful to get 5 million gold. On Master 1 they drop 2-3k every time you kill one.

Now me and Kevin will try to bust through the last 10 or so trophies on Lego Marvel. Hopefully I can get it before Christmas, shouldn't be too hard.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Retired...

Congrats on the Diablo III platinum. I heard it's more popular and fun like Borderlands series so I'll definitely get it on PS4 system.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat dude

Forget I Was Ever Here

Indeed my friend congratulations on your journey of Diablo 3 where you did not give up! I know you said back to Lego but soon BL2 needs a come back to be finished

Do you need any help with Grid 2?

It is time for me to go underground

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Diablo III platinum. I heard it's more popular and fun like Borderlands series so I'll definitely get it on PS4 system.
    It's something of a grind if you don't play your cards right from the beginning. I could have knocked probably 25 hours off my total if I had read up on what i needed to do. That being said it's a fucking blast to play and i highly recommend it to anyone who loves loot fests.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new plat dude
    Many thanks Dragon, I knew it would take some time but it's a proud plat for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Indeed my friend congratulations on your journey of Diablo 3 where you did not give up! I know you said back to Lego but soon BL2 needs a come back to be finished

Do you need any help with Grid 2?
    Well I knocked out most of what I need for the Lego Marvel plat. I need the last Avenger character for a trophy and then 100% trophy for a plat. I'm thinking maybe another day or 2, there's some races I'm finding to be a bit of a bitch. After that I plan on getting GTA V or SR4 next, plus i'm getting Minecraft before this weekend and that's gonna eat up a ton of time. Grid 2 was alright for what I played of it, I just suck at racing games but I don't want to pass up free games lol.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on Diablo III plat, I know you've been working on it for a long time. Great job in finishing it up.

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Diablo III mate, well done

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

A plat a month!

Congrats on Diablo III!!!

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on Diablo III plat, I know you've been working on it for a long time. Great job in finishing it up.
    Thanks man, knowing I would share a plat with you on a game like this really drove me to finish the grind. You probably achieved it way faster than me, seeing as I chose a Demon Hunter to start off with. Luckily I found a Puzzle Ring and it helped to boost my gold with the treasure goblins it spits out.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Diablo III mate, well done
    Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on Diablo III!!!
    Thanks guys, it's now my proudest platinum, with Nier coming in 2nd. Now it's on to Lego marvel plat and sinking hours and hours into Minecraft. If anybody grabs this game let me know, I'll probably play this for the next 3 months or so.

Game Review Team

Semi-late congrats on Diablo 3!

I'll be getting Minecraft late this month, so I could definitely play that with you. If I'm cool enough to play with you, that is.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by thedirtyburger View Post
    I'll be getting Minecraft late this month, so I could definitely play that with you. If I'm cool enough to play with you, that is.
    I'll get a slice of that action

Congrats KID on Diablo III. I'm waiting for the PS4 version to drop - anyone know if the PS3 and PS4 versions will have the same or separate trophy lists?

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by thedirtyburger View Post
    Semi-late congrats on Diablo 3!

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    I'll get a slice of that action

Congrats KID on Diablo III. I'm waiting for the PS4 version to drop - anyone know if the PS3 and PS4 versions will have the same or separate trophy lists?
    Like I'm gonna say no to you guys. I'm gonna fuck around with random seeds to see what worlds I can get. If you guys haven't played this before, prepare yourselves. You will lose tons of time to this game. I've probably watch 200 hours of people playing Minecraft due to my son's infatuation with it. When he had it for his 360 he wouldn't play anything else. He only played it for an hour today and already has half the trophies.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on Diablo nicely done amigo!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the Diablo III plat mate, nice one. My daughter is also obsessed with Minecraft and I made the mistake of telling her I can now get it for my Ps3.....doh!!!

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on Diablo nicely done amigo!
    Thanks Wiz, it's now one of my favorite plats ever.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the Diablo III plat mate, nice one. My daughter is also obsessed with Minecraft and I made the mistake of telling her I can now get it for my Ps3.....doh!!!
    Yeah my son has played the shit out of it so far. I spent a day or 2 playing for trophies, but the last 4 or 5 I've been in creative mode building shit with my brother. It's been awhile since I've played a game with no intention of getting trophies and I must say I quite enjoy it.

A little update of what I'm currently playing...

Lego Marvel: I gave up on the plat due to getting bored with yet another collection run in a Lego game. That's 4 in a row now that just couldn't hold my attention all the way through. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Lego games, but the sheer number of characters you have to collect is just not my thing.

Minecraft: I'll be playing this all of 2014.

GTA V: My son just got this so I'll probably try it out in the next day or so. I'm more of a Saint's Row guy than a GTA guy. I like the humor of SR.

Skyrim GotY: Just picked this up to try again for the plat. It's my favorite game of this generation, hopefully I can make it all the way through this time with no corrupted data. Plus I get to see what all the DLC is about.

FF X HD: Will preorder this by next Friday and will definitely have it in March. This is now my must have game of 2014.

PRO Member

Grats on the newest plat and trophies! Best of luck in minecraft, saw you playing that the last few days I've been able to get on the PS3 to game. Hear alot of ppl like it and that it's quite addictive, hope you're enjoying it!

off topic: managed to find a copy of Cross Edge on E-bay new for $40 so snapped that up, and can't wait to play it! You should check for it on e-bay/amazon, and I know I saw Trinity Universe on recently (think on amazon) for under $30 if you were still looking to reacquire that particular NISA title
    Happy holidays man! the best to your family!!

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Banned

Guitar Hero Hits
    Guitar Hero Metallica
    Guitar Hero Van Halen

Heavy Rain