Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

T.H.C. by K.I.D.

This is a discussion on T.H.C. by K.I.D. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; we should run some GTA5 and Minecraft together broseph...

Digital Terror

we should run some GTA5 and Minecraft together broseph

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    Grats on the newest plat and trophies! Best of luck in minecraft, saw you playing that the last few days I've been able to get on the PS3 to game. Hear alot of ppl like it and that it's quite addictive, hope you're enjoying it!

off topic: managed to find a copy of Cross Edge on E-bay new for $40 so snapped that up, and can't wait to play it! You should check for it on e-bay/amazon, and I know I saw Trinity Universe on recently (think on amazon) for under $30 if you were still looking to reacquire that particular NISA title
    Happy holidays man! the best to your family!!
    Many thanks Trunksu, yeah Minecraft is a game I lose myself in every time I load it up. Well worth the 20 bucks if I do say so myself.

I would love to get my hands on copies of CE and TU, I'll have to see what gift cards I have left over from Xmas and see what I can do to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Homefront server has already shut down[/CENTER]
    I think you misunderstood what I was saying there. Those are games I've already played in the past. Almost all of the games listed so far I'm done with and have no intention on going back to. Thanks for stopping though, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by djunglist View Post
    we should run some GTA5 and Minecraft together broseph
    You know this man. I've watched Kevin play some of GTA V and I'm sure I'll be testing it out soon.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Notorious K.I.D.

Update time:

Skyrim: Almost finished the Civil War trophies, then I need to finish the story, collect the Daedric artifacts, and get my 20 shouts. That will get me the plat and then I can focus on the DLC.

Minecraft; only need 3 or 4 more trophies for plat, it's taken a back seat to Skyrim though for now.

Bioshock Infinite: Picked this up again on PS+, will look to do the 1999 mode for plat.

Assassin's Creed 3: Is it bad if this game bores the shit out of me. My son tells me that I haven't even begun the actual story and I had been playing it for 5 hours or so.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Forget I Was Ever Here

Pretty close to a few new platinums nice work sir. Don't forget you're close to BL2 as well.

It is time for me to go underground

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Best of luck finishing up your games mate, you sound like you have enough to keep you occupied for a while.

With regards to AC3, it does take a little bit to get going and it's worth it in the end. Overall, I did really enjoy AC3, even though some say it was the worst. Either way, have fun mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Pretty close to a few new platinums nice work sir. Don't forget you're close to BL2 as well.
    I was reminded of how close I was when I went to help Patience get his revive trophy. I'm sure one day it will be mine since I have the digital copy.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Best of luck finishing up your games mate, you sound like you have enough to keep you occupied for a while.

With regards to AC3, it does take a little bit to get going and it's worth it in the end. Overall, I did really enjoy AC3, even though some say it was the worst. Either way, have fun mate
    Plenty on my plate for sure, but I don't hold out much hope for many plats. The only ones that I can say I will have for sure are Minecraft and Skyrim, and Skyrim will most likely be 100%.

I appreciate how good AC games are, so i will def be giving it more of a shot. I just can't believe I haven't got into the main character yet. It just goes on forever.

Skyrim update:

Finished the Civil War quests, and realized I need to finish Brotherhood as well before I start on the story trophies. The last time I owned this game I had 125 hours into it and I've yet to get past the initial Greybeards meeting.

Notorious K.I.D.

Skyrim update:

Finished of the Brotherhood quests, and I did not know that they continued on after the trophies were done. I've got 5 Daedric artifacts and 8 different shouts, so those are close as well. I've only found shouts in places I've stumbled across, but I figure I can finish those up after I talk to the Greybeards. If I remember correctly they Greybeard guy will point me out to different locations.

Seeing as I can't find the time to play anything else, the rest of my games are on hold. Yoo Hoo has said he wants to start Borderlands 2 over again, I'll definitely be playing that with him, maybe as a Commando, might even pick up the DLC so i can get it to 100% like I did the first one.

Retired...

If you start Borderlands 2, that would be awesome. Hit me up then I can join you

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    If you start Borderlands 2, that would be awesome. Hit me up then I can join you
    Most definitely my good man, but first things first.... Skyrim plat

Forget I Was Ever Here

BL2 I'm down and I would definitely be picking the commando this time around as well as the assassin sucks!! If I pass my class I'll have off a few days next week about 5 so I'm going to be working real had to pass that so I don't have to retake it. I still have my saved data for Jimmy Jenkins lol and I could rank us up if ya want as I'll probably do it for a hour or 2 on my own character and I am going to try and play on veteran with 1 playthrough! I want to know why you want to start all over though you're so close! The DLC isn't bad although some of it feels like it takes a long time.

I still didn't open Skyrim and even Meliz told me I should too but Elder Scroll Online is right around the corner and I thought it was pretty much the same game. What's the update on Lego Marvel?

Venire, Videre, Vince

How you feeling now that da Hawks are in the finals amigo?

Notorious K.I.D.

BL2 I'm down and I would definitely be picking the commando this time around as well as the assassin sucks!! If I pass my class I'll have off a few days next week about 5 so I'm going to be working real had to pass that so I don't have to retake it. I still have my saved data for Jimmy Jenkins lol and I could rank us up if ya want as I'll probably do it for a hour or 2 on my own character and I am going to try and play on veteran with 1 playthrough! I want to know why you want to start all over though you're so close! The DLC isn't bad although some of it feels like it takes a long time.

I still didn't open Skyrim and even Meliz told me I should too but Elder Scroll Online is right around the corner and I thought it was pretty much the same game. What's the update on Lego Marvel?
    I thought you were starting from scratch, so I figured since I need the skill trophies for the other 3 characters, I'd just start a new character fresh with you. Other than the 3 skill trophies all I need is challenges and complete map trophies. Regardless I'm down for some BL2 here pretty soon.

I've never played ESnline so I can't say whether it's like Skyrim or not. Considering how awesome Skyrim is, you wouldn't be bad off playing them both.

Lego Marvel is still on my shelf because I just can't bring myself to collect the last few characters. There's one particular race with some RC cars that I fucking hate. The controls are pure shit, and I know I'd have to redo it a bunch of times. If I don't plat it soon, it's getting returned when I buy FF X HD.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    How you feeling now that da Hawks are in the finals amigo?
    I'd say slightly confident. Weather will be geared towards a running style game, which is in our favor. Peyton hasn't faced a defense like ours, but we've never faced an offense like one that has Peyton leading it. As long as it's a good game, and the refs don't have a say in the outcome one way or another, I can honestly say I'll be happy no matter who wins. Peyton is one of my favorite players, so if he wins (legitimately), I'll be happy for him. Plus he may retire if he wins his 2nd SB, I just don't want to see him get carried off the field after 1 good sack. He's the shit, but he's about as fragile as they come.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm rooting for my Hawks all the way.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

Venire, Videre, Vince

Impressive win for the Hawks, after many picked da Broncos , a good win and I know you are it was about time Seattle got a major sports win!

Glad to see that you are going for plats amigo!

Keep up the good work!

Wiz paying you another cl visit!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Notorious K.I.D.

Impressive win for the Hawks, after many picked da Broncos , a good win and I know you are it was about time Seattle got a major sports win! Glad to see that you are going for plats amigo! Keep up the good work! Wiz paying you another cl visit!
    Thanks for stopping in Wiz. Yeah it feels great having my team be the Champions. I went down to Seattle on Wednesday for the parade. There was a shit ton of people there, felt like way more than the 700,000 they reported. Thanks again for the well wishes.

Skyrim Update:

Finished the Daedric Quests, and have 18/20 shouts that I need. That leaves 2 more story trophies (4 missions I think), and the bounty trophy for the plat. Maybe tonight, but more likely by Tuesday.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Oh snap maybe tonight!!!! Finish it off while it's the weekend and start something fresh tomorrow buddy! I started bl2 yesterday on my new account and i got to level 16 but it didnt unlock the trophies for me so i'm to delete the saved data and install the ps+ one on my other ps

Notorious K.I.D.

Oh snap maybe tonight!!!! Finish it off while it's the weekend and start something fresh tomorrow buddy! I started bl2 yesterday on my new account and i got to level 16 but it didnt unlock the trophies for me so i'm to delete the saved data and install the ps+ one on my other ps
    I doubt I'd be starting something fresh as I don't want to be too deep into something when FF X HD coms out next month. More than likely i will be finishing up X:Com or AC 3.

Then again I may just get into some BL2.

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    I doubt I'd be starting something fresh as I don't want to be too deep into something when FF X HD coms out next month. More than likely i will be finishing up X:Com or AC 3.

Then again I may just get into some BL2.
    Excellent work for your progress of Skyrim. Keep at it until you get

Let's do BL2 now.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on the Skyrim amigo nicely done!

Good luck on the next ?

Forget I Was Ever Here

Indeed as Cid said congrats K.I.D. impressive you kept at it so long!!! Did you end up deciding what you wanted to play next last night?

Notorious K.I.D.

Congrats on the Skyrim amigo nicely done!

Good luck on the next ?
    Indeed as Cid said congrats K.I.D. impressive you kept at it so long!!! Did you end up deciding what you wanted to play next last night?
    Many thanks guys, all your support helped push me to finish this one off.

So yes, after multiple attempts I have finally finished one of my favorite games of this generation.

A little background into my time with this. I first bought this for my son on his 360, and when i got the chance I was able to 100% it with no problems at all; no lag, no freezing, everything went smoothly. I waited til last year to get this for my pS3 because I heard of all the issues it has with this system. They're all true, after 75 hours I started to experience serious lags but I pushed through for another 50 and then my data became corrupted. I was really pissed and sold it soon after. It wasn't til I saw the Legendary Edition for like 25 bucks that I decided to give it another shot. Just finishing up the remaining trophies took about another 75-90 hours I would think. All in all, it's a very respectable platinum, mainly due to the issues you have to work through to get it.

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast