Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

T.H.C. by K.I.D.

This is a discussion on T.H.C. by K.I.D. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; It's about daaaaamn time finally. Congrats on the Skyrim platinum! Pick up any easy games since you burned out from ...

Retired...

It's about daaaaamn time finally. Congrats on the Skyrim platinum! Pick up any easy games since you burned out from Skyrim but first go out and have fun!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    It's about daaaaamn time finally. Congrats on the Skyrim platinum! Pick up any easy games since you burned out from Skyrim but first go out and have fun!
    Well thank you Hasan, but I didn't exactly go to something easy. I went back to X:Com and finished my first playthrough , and started my 2nd. Should have the trophy for keeping one member alive the whole game and a few others. Not too sure if I'm going for plat as the difficulty is noticibly harder jumping from easy to normal, and I have 2 more difficulties above those. Plus 3 more playthroughs is a rough road to go down. Doesn't take anything away from this game, it's a superb strategy game I thoroughly enjoy.

Surprisingly I have also spent some serious time this last week playing Payday 2 with my brother. Normally I find FPS games to be crap, due to me sucking at them. This game managed to suck me in and I'm currently Level 30. We are looking for a couple more people to join us and make some missions easier. The AI is good for reviving but they don't carry shit and that really sucks.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on Skyrim long but relaxing game it was.

Local Drunk

Took me a while to come here for a visit, my bad lol. Congrats on platting Skyrim mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on Skyrim long but relaxing game it was.
    To be honest I didn't enjoy it as much the second time only because I was rushing through it for the plat. I may have lost a lot after my first playthrough got corrupted, but I had more fun playing that one. I still consider it the best game this gen, just not on the PS3 platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Took me a while to come here for a visit, my bad lol. Congrats on platting Skyrim mate
    Don't feel bad, it took me 5 days to notice you posted in here.

Thanks for stopping in guys, it's nice to know you guys remember I had this, even when I forget.

Here's an update for those who are interested.

X:COM:

So I went through another playthrough and got my trophy for keeping one soldier alive for the whole run. I still have 3 more runs to do and harder difficulties to defeat, so this is on the back burner for awhile.

SKYRIM:

Started to work on some of the DLC, but the game has turned really laggy and I'm afraid of it corrupting. I won't be getting rid of the game but I don't feel like starting all over just for the DLC.

PAYDAY 2:

Started noticing problems staying connected to my brother when we did multiple day jobs. Eventually we just got frustrated so we took a break for a bit.

SOUTH PARK:

Traded in some games and was able to pick this up for like 30 bucks. It's a great game and I'm not sorry for getting it, but I would have regretted paying full price. It's just not long enough; first playthrough took 3 or 4 days and that's only because I stopped myself when I noticed an in-game day ending. Low level cap which sucks, but the animation felt like I was a part of the actual show. More than likely I will be trading this in to pay for FF X HD, even though I'm only 3 trophies short of plat. I just can't see myself doing another run just to collect shit, it's the latest Lego games all over again.

TOMB RAIDER:

Free on PS+ so I decided to try it out. It's a great game, but I am using the Hoff's trophy guide and I found it turning into a collection run. Which is fun and all, but I got bored. I'll get back to it, but it's on hiatus while I play my newest game...

SAINT"S ROW 4:

Starting this tonight and I'm looking forward to it. I enjoy the SR series more than GTA, it's funnier and if I was able to plat 3 i think I can do 4.

Thanks everyone for stopping in, I'll post an update on Tuesday when I get FF X, which is the last must buy game for 2014 for me, nothing else piques my interest.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Forget I Was Ever Here

I was interested homie and you got a large list of games you are currently playing. Tough loss with the Tomb Raider and I was soon going to ask you to play it online since I have yet to play it. Hope your enjoy that Saints Row

It is time for me to go underground

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the Skyrim plat mate, well done. And sorry to hear about your first run through getting corrupt, that always sucks ass.

I too have just started Tomb Raider but I'm just trying to get the online done and dusted with before I get FFX HD. I kind of guessed with it being Tomb Raider there was going to be collectables galore. I hope it turns out to be a great game. Good luck with the other games too mate.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Notorious K.I.D.

See what happens when you get sidetracked with a really good game; you forget to update for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    I was interested homie and you got a large list of games you are currently playing. Tough loss with the Tomb Raider and I was soon going to ask you to play it online since I have yet to play it. Hope your enjoy that Saints Row
    Saint's Row is a lot of fun so far, I'd say I'm about 20% of the way through the story. The super power aspect of it makes getting around and battling alot of fun. I still pop this in every so often, but FF X has occupied the disc tray majority of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the Skyrim plat mate, well done. And sorry to hear about your first run through getting corrupt, that always sucks ass.

I too have just started Tomb Raider but I'm just trying to get the online done and dusted with before I get FFX HD. I kind of guessed with it being Tomb Raider there was going to be collectables galore. I hope it turns out to be a great game. Good luck with the other games too mate.
    It really is a great looking game, and the story is pretty good; but all my time is usually spent traversing the environment looking for collectables and it takes you out of the story. I'll finish it off eventually, but again FF X is all I seems to play.

-------------------------------------------------------------

FF X Update:

I stopped right before Sin to wrap up some trophies. Here's what I'm currently working on...

Messenger from the Past: Obtain all Jecht Spheres

I only need one more, but I'll have to beat a Dark Aeon and my characters are nowhere near ready for that.

Learning: Learn to use all enemy abilities

Again I only need one more, found in the Omega Ruins; and in my one attempt to walk through there I got crushed by the normal creatures in there.

Weapon Master: Obtain all Celestial Weapons

I need to play blitzball to get Wakka's, which will happen eventually. Then I need to avoid a Dark Aeon in Thunder Plains for Kihmari's weapon.

Master Linguist: Find all 26 Al Bhed Primers

I need the last one in Omega Ruins, and it's not too far into the ruins. It's still too far for my current party.

These are just the ones that I'm close to getting. Right now I'm filling out my monster collection and when that's complete I'm pretty sure I can grind my characters to where they can compete in the Omega Ruins and take on Dark Aeons.

I appreciate anyone who read my thoughts, and if anyone has any tips or advice let me know. Final Fantasy X HD Trophy Guide - PS3 Trophies Forum and Official Final Fantasy X HD Discussion Thread are where I check every day so everyone should check them out.

Notorious K.I.D.

This is a little update for those who are interested...

So I entered my checklist in the monthly spotlight, and will probably continue to do so if it helps promote activity here. Seems like the least I could do seeing as I'm here every day and have come up short in the posting department. But that means I'm going to have to update this thing and come up with some graphics otherwise it will turn into a wall of text. I do think I'm going to change the name to Trophy Hunter's Conversation as it seems more appropriate. And tips or advice is more than welcomed.

FF X UPDATE

I managed to get the Al Bhed Primer trophy by donning No Encounter armor and running to it, cheesy I know but it got me a gold trophy. I'm stuck at the moment because I want to get the Celestial weapon fully upgraded for Tidus but I can't get the 0.0.0 choco trophy. I have Rikku's, Auron's and Yuna's full weapons, but that's a shit party for grinding. I can get Wakka's easy enough now that I know how to play blitzball, but w/o Tidus' I don't want to continue further into the game. No worry about selling this game, but it's on hiatus until I can figure out that damn Choco trophy. And I think it would be cool if I could make the FF X plat be my 5000th trophy.

The Witch and The Hundred Knight

Picked this up because it was a NIS game and I love them. It's like nothing else I've played by them. Top down view, hack and slash game, but with only one attack button. Core controls boil down to square button attacks (but you can equip 5 weapons for chain attacks) and X to run/dodge. That's it really, but I'm hoping for more complexity when I unlock Facets (kinda like jobs in FF Tactics) in chapter 3. The only thing that would tell you it was NIS game is the names of the items and the art style. I will say this however, the main protaganist Mettalia is one of the sickest foul mouthed characters I've come across in a video game. Her speech and actions at the end of the first chapter were quite sick and disturbing and I'm expecting it to get progressively worse. Now this isn't a bad thing for me, but it's definitely above what NIS normally flirts with in terms of boundaries. Don't let your kids play this.

SAINT'S ROW 4

Threw this in last week to get my mind off of my frustrations with FF X. Great game and more fun than the last one. I didn't have any interest going for the plat, but I did manage to get majority of the trophies and push my way towards 5000. Super Powers are a blast to play around with, and with super sprint you only use cars when you have to steal one for a mission. The story is funny as shit and there's a bunch of side missions to do, but I just can't do the Insurance ones and I gave up on them as long as I got a bronze medal. i enjoy this series of games a lot more than the GTA series, but that's just me.

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this, leave me a message and feel free to discuss anything I've played. My first goal is to update the OP list and at least get the full list of games I've played on there.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Is this Witch game worth playing? Sounds interesting and foul mouth talking those are my sort of games right there. Glad you are still enjoying your games man as FF is a pretty long game from what I gather and I'd like to open my SR4 but I'd rather not open GOTG edition

It is time for me to go underground

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Is this Witch game worth playing? Sounds interesting and foul mouth talking those are my sort of games right there. Glad you are still enjoying your games man as FF is a pretty long game from what I gather and I'd like to open my SR4 but I'd rather not open GOTG edition
    Definitely worth playing, I just finished chapter 2 so I should be getting my Facets after the next chapter. I've been uncovering the maps to 100% so I may be a little overpowered but that's not usually a bad thing in an NIS game. As far as FF X goes I think I'm gonna take Saturday and get Wakka's Ultimate Weapon which means a day of blitzball, but that still doesn't help me with Tidus'. Thanks for always supporting me in here Yoo Hoo, I thoroughly enjoy chatting with you and the others.

So I managed to finally get the full list of games on my OP and it's fucking massive. It's real basic right now and I'm not too sure how it's gonna look when it's done. Again if anyone has any pointers let me know. Thanks guys, everyone's welcome to come bullshit with me.

Galaxy beauty pirate

Nice update Kid.

Atm I'm playing FF X myself, but I'm nowhere near as far as you (I'm at Gagazet mountain). I'm enjoying the game a lot and I'm happy I have the chance to play it. I think getting the final weapons for each character will be a pain in the ass though.. Filling up the grid wil take forever too. I have a question about the game. Why isn't Auron considered as a good character to use for end game? I mean, he's really strong and all that.

I'll look out for 'The witch' game. Probably will buy it when the price drops, after my holiday. Good luck with your games!
    Sig by Ramon

Beast Incarnate

The 0.0 time for the Sun Sigil just takes practice. Its been a few years since I last did it myself, but just try and try again. Don't aim for every balloon, especially if it means you'll get hit by a bird. Its perfectly okay to miss 3 or 4 and avoid all birds, you'll still get that 0.0 time.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Why isn't Auron considered as a good character to use for end game? I mean, he's really strong and all that.
    Tidus, Wakka and Rikku is the best endgame team in my opinion, due to Blitz Ace, Attack Reels and Mix. Once Rikku has learned some mixes she becomes invaluable. With Break Damage Limit Attack Reels will do 99,999 x 12 eventually, and Blitz Ace will do 99,999 x 8 eventually. Mid game strength becomes obsolete at endgame as almost everybody will eventually have 255 strength once you have maxed everyone out.

PRO Member

Rikku is the shit! Also, nice progress on FFX K.I.D.! I will be getting back into it myself once I've finished with a few other games I'm working on. I still love the game though to this day!

Also, same advice as DW above for the Sun Sigil.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Nice update Kid.

Atm I'm playing FF X myself, but I'm nowhere near as far as you (I'm at Gagazet mountain). I'm enjoying the game a lot and I'm happy I have the chance to play it. I think getting the final weapons for each character will be a pain in the ass though.. Filling up the grid wil take forever too. I have a question about the game. Why isn't Auron considered as a good character to use for end game? I mean, he's really strong and all that.

I'll look out for 'The witch' game. Probably will buy it when the price drops, after my holiday. Good luck with your games!
    The only weapons that I can see being a pain in the ass to fully upgrade are Tidus' and Lulu's. Rikku's and Auron's are the easiest, and even Yuna's isn't hard at all after a little grinding. When I started collecting all the monsters I put Tidus, Wakka and Rikku in my party so now they are far, far ahead of everybody else as far as stats and grid completion is concerned. Auron was invaluable right before mid game, but between him and Khimari; they haven't been used forever. Keep your head up Artemis, I think you can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    The 0.0 time for the Sun Sigil just takes practice. Its been a few years since I last did it myself, but just try and try again. Don't aim for every balloon, especially if it means you'll get hit by a bird. Its perfectly okay to miss 3 or 4 and avoid all birds, you'll still get that 0.0 time.

Tidus, Wakka and Rikku is the best endgame team in my opinion, due to Blitz Ace, Attack Reels and Mix. Once Rikku has learned some mixes she becomes invaluable. With Break Damage Limit Attack Reels will do 99,999 x 12 eventually, and Blitz Ace will do 99,999 x 8 eventually. Mid game strength becomes obsolete at endgame as almost everybody will eventually have 255 strength once you have maxed everyone out.
    I do it in 15 minutes spurts. I'm not sure how many attempts that is, but if I continue after that I'm tempted to throw my controller. Shit, i haven't even attempted 200 lightning bolt strikes, and Raven says that it takes 15 minutes if you do it right. I really, really want this plat; just not sure if I can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Rikku is the shit! Also, nice progress on FFX K.I.D.! I will be getting back into it myself once I've finished with a few other games I'm working on. I still love the game though to this day!

Also, same advice as DW above for the Sun Sigil.
    There's certain games from back in the day that I will always love. This is definitely one of them, along with FF 7, 9 and Tactics; all of which I still own and play to this day. If I could get a copy of FF 12, and my b/c PS3 stays running indefinitely, i wouldn't have to buy another game to play for years to come.

Thanks everyone for stopping in, please check out the OP to see all of the games I've played up to now.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Stopping by with another Beatles Tune man:

With so many games you playing at the moment any thoughts on your no. 18?

PRO Member

Hey man got the comp workin slightly at least enough to log onto the internet, so wanted to say waddup on your actual list for a change lol. sendin ya my best, liking the occasional status updates, and wishin you the best of luck on finishing up FFX plus a huge congrats on Skyrim!
    Always wishin ya the best man, and hope the holiday yesterday was a lot of fun!

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Stopping by with another Beatles Tune man:

With so many games you playing at the moment any thoughts on your no. 18?
    Many thanks for the video Wiz, I appreciate the visit and the tunes. I'm pretty sure The Witch will be plat #18, I'm pretty close to it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    Hey man got the comp workin slightly at least enough to log onto the internet, so wanted to say waddup on your actual list for a change lol. sendin ya my best, liking the occasional status updates, and wishin you the best of luck on finishing up FFX plus a huge congrats on Skyrim!
    Always wishin ya the best man, and hope the holiday yesterday was a lot of fun!
    Glad to see you back on site, chatting via messages on PSN is a pain in the ass. FFX has reached the frustration stage, but it's on deck pretty soon if I want the plat to be #5000.

The Witch and the Hundred Knight UPDATE:

Just started Chapter 11, so I'm at the end and ready for some save manipulations in order to do this in one run. I accidentally killed a boss in the last Chapter and got a trophy I wasn't supposed to so I had to reload a save. I'd guess the plat will be coming within the next day or so. Fun game, easy controls, but I gave up and started skipping the story after chapter 7. The amount of text reading was double if not triple the time I spent fighting, it was getting ridiculous. So I have no idea what's happening in the story, which sucks because the main witch is a vile ruthless character and I was curious what else she would do.

Thank you again to everyone who stops in to chat with me.

Local Drunk

Closing in on another plat hey

Gotta get those kids of yours to help you update/finish the first post

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Retired...

Hurry up and get your damn Borderlands 2

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast