Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

T.H.C. by K.I.D.

This is a discussion on T.H.C. by K.I.D. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Feral Closing in on another plat hey Gotta get those kids of yours to help you update/finish ...

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Closing in on another plat hey

Gotta get those kids of yours to help you update/finish the first post
    Getting close man, last Chapter is taking forever. And I can't get my kids to even play on my profile anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Hurry up and get your damn Borderlands 2
    It's next on my list if I want to arrange my trophy count so that FF X plat is #5000. I'll look you up when I get together with Yoo Hoo.
    Last edited by K.I.D.; 04-23-2014 at 10:35 PM.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Forget I Was Ever Here

I'll be gone for a few days bud but when you're ready tell me because I only have 1 trophy left and that's for the challenges. I wish you would have ranked up those characters before . There is only 1 person that comes to mind that could rank you up super fast and you know who that is but he just helped me for hours so I'm not to sure he would be in the mood but you could always ask.

For that world traveler trophy check out the southern bay area where you kill the midget on the skag in the beginning of the game because there are 2 areas you don't need to go to there so that could be the missing area!!!

Also what's so great about football? They play how many games?! Weak sport if you asked me I don't see how you couldn't enjoy some hockey!!!!

It is time for me to go underground

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Getting close man, last Chapter is taking forever. And I can't get my kids to even play on my profile anymore.
    Good. Damn that chapter lol. Ha ha ha they've ditched you hey

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

About FFX, actually Rikku is the strongest character in my party right now, and since you have hers and Yuna's Celestial Weapons they are actually a lot stronger than Tidus and Wakka until you get theirs. I'm missing Wakka's too and for Tidus also the damn chocobo thing so my party is usually Rikku, Auron and Yuna/Kimahri and they're awesome. With them I've beaten Omega and Ultima and 5 of the Dark Aeons, so don't worry about not having Tidus and Wakka, you can actually do it without them (that's my experience at least).

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    I'll be gone for a few days bud but when you're ready tell me because I only have 1 trophy left and that's for the challenges. I wish you would have ranked up those characters before . There is only 1 person that comes to mind that could rank you up super fast and you know who that is but he just helped me for hours so I'm not to sure he would be in the mood but you could always ask.

For that world traveler trophy check out the southern bay area where you kill the midget on the skag in the beginning of the game because there are 2 areas you don't need to go to there so that could be the missing area!!!

Also what's so great about football? They play how many games?! Weak sport if you asked me I don't see how you couldn't enjoy some hockey!!!!
    Yeah, I know exactly who you're talking about. I'll probably see if he's available since i should have the Witch plat tonight and I'll be starting Borderlands 2 after that. If I have the trophy for completing the map for that area, it's got to be one of the final maps I'm missing, but I could be wrong.

What I do know for sure is football is way better than hockey. I'd rather watch 16 games of football than however many games hockey plays. From what I understand of the sport it's pretty much just fighting on skates.

Good. Damn that chapter lol. Ha ha ha they've ditched you hey
    Yeah, the last chapter's maps are as big as 4 or 5 maps from earlier chapters. I'm down to the final boss and the last ending then plat. I'm sure I'll have it by tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    About FFX, actually Rikku is the strongest character in my party right now, and since you have hers and Yuna's Celestial Weapons they are actually a lot stronger than Tidus and Wakka until you get theirs. I'm missing Wakka's too and for Tidus also the damn chocobo thing so my party is usually Rikku, Auron and Yuna/Kimahri and they're awesome. With them I've beaten Omega and Ultima and 5 of the Dark Aeons, so don't worry about not having Tidus and Wakka, you can actually do it without them (that's my experience at least).
    You win the inspiration award for your insight. I have all the ultimate weapons for those 3, so I think i'll try to get more trophies using those guys. Many, many thanks annare, I greatly appreciate it.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Notorious K.I.D.

Sorry for the double post but I have good news...

PLAT #18

The Witch and The Hundred Knight

Not only that but I finally managed to get to level 23.1 so yaaaaaaaa.

I also figured out I can make Borderlands 2 plat #19, which would make FF X plat #20 and trophy #5000. I'm going to try my best not to give up on the shit you have to do for the final 2 choco trophies and the 200 lightning dodges (something I haven't even attempted yet, and I'm pretty sure I haven't dodged a single bolt either).

And so a big thanks to everyone who peeks in here, and bigger thanks to those that chat with me.

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat mate

Already got the next 2 planned

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new platinum mate. Borderlands 2 and FFX will be awesome plats to have too

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new plat. I have BL2 but haven't open it yet. FFX will be a nice plat to have keep at it.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the new Plats. The Witch and The Hundred Knight is one insane game. The Witch is cool though. lol

Forget I Was Ever Here

H-E-L-L-O congratulations on the witch platinum...BL2 plat next

Notorious K.I.D.

Congrats on the new plat mate

Already got the next 2 planned
    Yeah it came to me last night halfway through a bowl. I need 24 more trophies and BL2 and FF X plats will give me 23, I can scrub a trophy in Mickey or something. I did download Dead Island GOTY to play with my brother, but the trophies I need/can get in that game are ways off. Thanks for coming by Feral, always good to hear from you.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new platinum mate. Borderlands 2 and FFX will be awesome plats to have too
    Thank you DW, that only leaves me 100 plats behind you. I'd like to have both BL plats and I plan on getting all the DLC just so I can get 100% like I did for the first one. FF X will require me to go against my nature and not give up on certain trophies. Blitzball doesn't scare me anymore, and 200 dodges is doable after reading up on it. The damn 0.0.0. choco trophy is gonna be the one that gets me. I've tried prob 50+ times and failed miserably. Closest I came was 12 something. It's frustrating as shit I tell you. Appreciate you coming by, your always welcome in here DW.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plat. I have BL2 but haven't open it yet. FFX will be a nice plat to have keep at it.
    Sounds to me like you need to get on the BL2 soon man. I played some last night by myself but it suuuuuuuuuuucks solo. I just need to kill 100 guys with the Siren and the Commando, Zero's trophy, then I need to go back to my Lvl 50 Gunzerker and finish his challenges and the final map trophy. I'm not too sure how long that will all take but I'd be more than willing to team up with you. I'm not in any rush to get through the game, if we go through a whole playthrough that's cool with me. Plus how many people get to say that they've played with Omnislash, it'd be an honor.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the new Plats. The Witch and The Hundred Knight is one insane game. The Witch is cool though. lol
    In all honesty it wasn't anything like I expected from NIS. I had alot of fun in the beginning but it gets real repetitious quick. And don't get me started on the reset glitch or the asinine amount of text you have to go through. I paid attention to the story for 5-6 chapters out of 13. I literally skipped everything after 6, so I have no idea how it all ends. The witch however is one of the most unfriendly crude characters I've ever come across in any medium.

This is just a hint of how bad she is...

Toggle Spoiler

Thanks for chatting with me, don't be a stranger.

H-E-L-L-O congratulations on the witch platinum...BL2 plat next
    Thank you, thank you Yoo Hoo, it took way longer than I expected. The last 3 chapters had maps bigger than the first 10 combined, and you're exploring is limted by a timer so they took forever. So we gonna do this on BL2 or what bro, you see I'm trying to get Omni in a game. You got any idea how long the trophies I need should take me, I figure a day or two at my pace just for each characters trophies, then however long the challenges and maps take. Let me know when you're down, by now you should be a pro at this game.

Local Drunk

Yeah it came to me last night halfway through a bowl. I need 24 more trophies and BL2 and FF X plats will give me 23, I can scrub a trophy in Mickey or something. I did download Dead Island GOTY to play with my brother, but the trophies I need/can get in that game are ways off. Thanks for coming by Feral, always good to hear from you.
    Lol nice. Ah cool as. Sweet bit of co-op with your bro sounds fun. Lol well you'll get to those trophies eventually. No worries mate Always good to come by and have a chat

Banned

congrats for the Witch and the Hundred Knight plat

Notorious K.I.D.

Lol nice. Ah cool as. Sweet bit of co-op with your bro sounds fun. Lol well you'll get to those trophies eventually. No worries mate Always good to come by and have a chat
    Thanks again Feral. It's cool when you check in, you're the only person with less plats than me.

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    congrats for the Witch and the Hundred Knight plat
    Appreciate it Abel, it's not too often I get plats. It's even rarer when I don't have to go back to a game to get it. Diablo 3 is the only other one I played from beginning to end just for the plat. Most of my other plats have a 6-8 month break between them. Excluding cheap shit like Megamind and Up. Stop in again, we can shoot the shit over games or whatever.

Forget I Was Ever Here

It depends how you do the trophies, for example if our good buddy helped out you would reach those levels in a hour with all your character just about...If you do it at the levels I'm at it'll take a very long time as well since I am playing against level 30's and your level 50 so if you unlocked ultimate vault hunter and did split screen it would unlock a heck of a lot faster. Your world traveler trophy should take no more than 30 minutes i'd say as you travel and look at the map nothing hard there but start with those 2 areas I told you about before in the Southern Shelf...

I started the DLC when I got home today since I only have the challenges left but that will take a long while depending on what you have already...The shotgun alone you need like 750 or 800 kills up close that takes awhile

Notorious K.I.D.

It depends how you do the trophies, for example if our good buddy helped out you would reach those levels in a hour with all your character just about...If you do it at the levels I'm at it'll take a very long time as well since I am playing against level 30's and your level 50 so if you unlocked ultimate vault hunter and did split screen it would unlock a heck of a lot faster. Your world traveler trophy should take no more than 30 minutes i'd say as you travel and look at the map nothing hard there but start with those 2 areas I told you about before in the Southern Shelf...

I started the DLC when I got home today since I only have the challenges left but that will take a long while depending on what you have already...The shotgun alone you need like 750 or 800 kills up close that takes awhile
    Well I'm just about to hit level 5 with my Siren and then I'm going to farm 100 phaselocks, then I'm jumping into the Commando. SO that will give me Siren's tonight and Commando by tomorrow. Zero's I have to be a much higher level to stay in mode that long, that's gonna take a bit. My Gunzerker has no shotgun challenges or rocket launcher challenges done. And he's the one with the most map unlocked. What about what i said earlier, I have the trophy for finding all of Southern Shelf stuff, is the World Traveler trophy tied to areas in there?

Local Drunk

Thanks again Feral. It's cool when you check in, you're the only person with less plats than me.
    No prob. Oh I see, only like me for my lack of plats lol. I need some grog to numb the pain

Galaxy beauty pirate

Congrats on the Witch plat! How many hours did it roughly take you? You must have had fun with since you didn't take a break.
    Sig by Ramon

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on no. 18 amigo! nicely done!

Making a as your 5000th trophy will be so , It takes discipline, dedication, and neva neva quit! Trust me I went almost a month working on my 1000th trophy milestone , so many weeks w/o earning a trophy so that I would not miss on that opportunity! Like Abel says don't wish me good luck cause the opposite happens, all I can say is wish ya well on that achievement!

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast