Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

T.H.C. by K.I.D.

This is a discussion on T.H.C. by K.I.D. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Feral No prob. Oh I see, only like me for my lack of plats lol. I need ...

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    No prob. Oh I see, only like me for my lack of plats lol. I need some grog to numb the pain
    As long as the grog impairs you plat getting ability, I'll encourage as much of it as possible. I do take solace in the 3k trophy lead I have on you, but i see you passing me in plats by the end of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Congrats on the Witch plat! How many hours did it roughly take you? You must have had fun with since you didn't take a break.
    Thank you ma'am, always nice to hear from you. I'd say it took roughly 68 hours, 40-50 hours for the first 10 chapter and another 15-20 for the final 3. It was fun, but really repetitious. I only used my 'powers' when required, the rest of the time was spent pressing square. and as i said above, the story fell by the wayside very quick. If I had to guess, I'd say I skipped through 5 hours of text and dialogue. There wasn't even 'animation', it was the standard NIS cutscenes. I wouldn't get this game unless you can get it for 20 bucks or so.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on no. 18 amigo! nicely done!

Making a as your 5000th trophy will be so , It takes discipline, dedication, and neva neva quit! Trust me I went almost a month working on my 1000th trophy milestone , so many weeks w/o earning a trophy so that I would not miss on that opportunity! Like Abel says don't wish me good luck cause the opposite happens, all I can say is wish ya well on that achievement!
    It would end up going down as the hardest Platinum i have, even harder than NIER was. I figure BL2 will take me till next week to plat and who knows how long FF X will take. But it's nice to have a goal, and boy do I have one. I've been waiting for this game since it was a rumor years ago. I'll take all the well wises I can get, I'm sure I will need it.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Digital Terror

if you need help with BL2...im game brah!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Man everybody offers you help that's how you know you are well liked in the community ...Did you ask Highway at all if he'd rank you up real quick? You want to work on those trophies tomorrow sometime bud? I should be on around the afternoon time and those phaselocks are super easy but I don't have the Marcus mission available, however there are another few easy spots to get it unlocked. I believe you need to be at least 25 with gun and 31 with assassin

It is time for me to go underground

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by djunglist View Post
    if you need help with BL2...im game brah!
    WHen you see me on, send me a message. I'm down for whenever man.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Man everybody offers you help that's how you know you are well liked in the community ...Did you ask Highway at all if he'd rank you up real quick? You want to work on those trophies tomorrow sometime bud? I should be on around the afternoon time and those phaselocks are super easy but I don't have the Marcus mission available, however there are another few easy spots to get it unlocked. I believe you need to be at least 25 with gun and 31 with assassin
    I've said it before, this place is my 2nd home. I know about the anonymity of the internet, and to be leery of who you meet. This is the only place I go, and the people here are some of my favorite I've ever come across. I talk to more people on here and PSN (all my PSN friends are from here) than I do in my day to day life. Some of it has to do with my views on society, but alot of it stems from how I've been treated from members here. I wouldn't change anything except for some increased activity, and i already said you've inspired to be more active myself.

I think I'm about halfway through Siren's phaselock, hope to have it tonight. Then I'm switching straight into the Commando and knock his out, it's only 100 turret kills. Zero's is where I need to boost probably. I haven't seen or heard from Highway in awhile, but I'm gonna send him a message next time I see him on. Like I told DJ, when you see me on and in BL2 send me a message, I'll join you in an instant. (As long as I it's not Kevin watching Youtube on my profile.)
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Notorious K.I.D.

So here's what I managed to accomplish this week...

BORDERLANDS 2:

Phased and Confused

This was easy enough, I think I hit 100 enemies by the time I was Level 9. I did this all by myself so it took a couple of hours, but it wasn't too bad.

Sabre Rattler

I got Yoo Hoo and Pancake_Model to boost me to level 10 in like 20 minutes, after that it wasn't even 300 minutes in my own game when the trophy popped. When those guys helped me these became much much easier.

Unseen Predator

I thought this would take the longest because I had to get to level 31. Pancake stepped up and boosted me the whole way by fighting the Warrior over and over. Once I hit 31 and went into my game I got this in my first attempt. Took about 1 minute into my own game to get it.

That leaves the World Traveler trophy and the challenges. Yoo Hoo and myself went through every map in the game and the WT wouldn't pop. I think I'm going to have to do a full run with my GZ again to make sure I complete every map and finish the challenges. I need a few more grenade challenges and shotgun/rocket launchers. Djunglist has said he'll be on tonight so I'll probably be running around with him.

Big, big props to Yoo Hoo and Pancake for all of their help and a special thanks to everyone who stops in.

PRO Member

I was in the neighborhood and decided to come by

Good luck with Borderlands 2 and everything else and thanks for the friend request on PSN.

Retired...

That would be epic to play with partners. Djunglist knows what to do. Sick! If you decided to buy fully DLC, then let me know I am ready for play all 100% trophies.

Overall congrats on the progress!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Forget I Was Ever Here

I'm telling ya have Kevin take pictures of those maps or something so I can have a look see so you don't have to play all over you are just missing something small somewhere. How are you doing with the challenges?

Forget I Was Ever Here

And I thought you would be so excited you would hurry and post your new platinum anyways a big congratulations to you bud and I'm glad you continued on with it and eventually got it. What else do you need help with? or would like some help with?

so everyone knows

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    I was in the neighborhood and decided to come by

Good luck with Borderlands 2 and everything else and thanks for the friend request on PSN.
    Thank you for the well wishes they paid off in full. With a ton of help from my friends I was able to finally get my BL2 plat. No problem with the fr, you're quite an active member here and that is all my psn list consists of. Thanks you for accepting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    That would be epic to play with partners. Djunglist knows what to do. Sick! If you decided to buy fully DLC, then let me know I am ready for play all 100% trophies.

Overall congrats on the progress!
    I'll definitely be getting the DLC now that I got the platinum. We'll get the group together and go through it all one more time. Thanks for all of your help the last couple of days Smash, it's much appreciated.

I'm telling ya have Kevin take pictures of those maps or something so I can have a look see so you don't have to play all over you are just missing something small somewhere. How are you doing with the challenges?
    The man who made this possible. I don't know how you can stand redoing everything you had to to get me this plat. There's no way I can repay you for the time and effort it took, but hit me up if you ever need some help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This brings me to my update:

BORDERLANDS 2:

Challenge Accepted

With a lot of boosting help from Djunglist, Smashguy, and Yoo Hoo I was able to get through the challenges I had left. The longest challenge was Open Wide for the shotgun but Djunglist came up with a beautiful plan where I shot Flesh Stick in the face over and over again while DJ spammed the mission. I got the last 400 kills in a matter of 12 minutes or so and then the trophy popped.

World Traveler

This is where Yoo Hoo came through for me. I had to restart a whole new character just so I could guarantee the maps were complete. Yoo Hoo kept track of a list and spent hours running through every single map. When I encountered an area beneath BNK3R and had to complete the story up to that point, the guys got together and ran through the story killing everything for me as fast as possible.

This really was a team effort, I cannot lie. When everyone found out I was going for this, they all chipped in and never gave up. I appreciate all the help and the group will be together doing DLC soon I hope.

The plan now is to get one trophy somewhere which will leave me 17 short of 5k. If I can accomplish the FF X platinum it will line up perfectly. I picked up Tales of Symphonia chronicles for 10$, which has 2 lengthy RPG's and 2 platinums, but that thinking may be far fetched. I watched Kevin play a couple hours and it looks ok.

Many thanks to all those who give a shit what I have to say. Please leave a comment and I'm sure to respond.

Notorious K.I.D.

And I thought you would be so excited you would hurry and post your new platinum anyways a big congratulations to you bud and I'm glad you continued on with it and eventually got it. What else do you need help with? or would like some help with?

so everyone knows
    It just takes me forever to get what I want typed out when I'm stoned; spelling errors and such.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Hey bud congrats on the Borderlands 2 Plat. It goes great with all the other Plats you have.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Borderlands 2 platinum

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Hey bud congrats on the Borderlands 2 Plat. It goes great with all the other Plats you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Borderlands 2 platinum
    Thanks guys, I owe it all to my group... Smashguy and the 3 Dads. Now if I can just get the DLC and finish it next weekend, i'll have 1005 in both Borderlands. This also means I'll just buy whatever pass they give out when the 3rd Borderlands comes out and not wait like I did this time.

PROGRESS TO 5000

Leader Of The Pack

So I needed 18 more trophies to hit my magic number. Kevin kept pestering me to just get one in Minecraft instead of starting Tales of Symphonia and adding to my list of started and paused games. In the time it took me to go get a bottle of water and take a leak he had managed to unlock a silver for me.

Show Off!

Weapon Master

Blitzball Master

So I sucked it up and jumped right into FF X but after 2 failed attempts to go deep into Omega Ruins with Rikku, Auron and Yuna I gave up and figured I'd try some blitzball. 3 games in I got the Tourney trophy and with 2 more wins I popped the trophy for all Celestial weapons. In those 5 games they never scored and I averaged 4-5 points with the team in Raven's trophy guide. I said fuck it and kept playing, 16 games got me all the slot reels and another silver. The opposing teams did manage to score on me once, but that was only due to not knowing when I reset team data it took manual control off. I'll play 10 more games tonight just to fully upgrade Wakka's weapon, this should give me 2/3 of the recommended party for endgame; Wakka and Rikku. I don't want to get discouraged with the choco trophies so I may see how many other trophies I can get with the party i'll have and save those pieces of shit for the very end. Lightning dodges looks very doable with the videos I've seen. I have the same exact feeling Gauss does in his thread; 0.0.0 trophy is gonna be the clincher, I've had to try it over 100 times and only cracked under 10 once, and even then it was 8 or 9 something.

This leaves me 14 trophies to my goal, but I'm not sure how fast the rest of them will be coming. Anyone is welcome to post and chat, the visits are greatly appreciated.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Did you say thanks to the 3 dads? Really? that's funny man! It's a good day to get season passes when they release as the price never really goes down but it allows you to go through it the first time with everyone new to it. Does Chronos have any trophies?

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Have fun with the platinum, I really wanna start on FF10 but got some goals of my own to take care of first. are you gonna be doing x-2 as well?

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Retired...

Congrats on the Borderlands 2 platinum. It was a blast and a great game and loved helping you achieve the platinum!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Venire, Videre, Vince

\

Not to you man but your trophy cl is a year old!

Congrats on no. 19 man! Nicely done!

Here is another Beatles tune man:

PRO Member

lol I'm sorry the visit to Omega Ruins didn't work out. I've already beaten Nemesis and have almost everyone maxed out but I still can't win a single blitzball game and the chocobo minigames are impossible for me. It'll be funny if I beat Penance and I don't get the plat because of those.

Notorious K.I.D.

Did you say thanks to the 3 dads? Really? that's funny man! It's a good day to get season passes when they release as the price never really goes down but it allows you to go through it the first time with everyone new to it. Does Chronos have any trophies?
    No, Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross are PS1 games. No trophies but plenty of hours to drop into them.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Have fun with the platinum, I really wanna start on FF10 but got some goals of my own to take care of first. are you gonna be doing x-2 as well?
    I think I'm nearing the end of the fun part of the plat. Sooner or later I'll have to do the 2 choco trophies and lightning dodges, neither of each are within my skill level, I just don't have the patience for it. I popped in X-2 a couple of weeks ago and I was disappointed with what I tried. i did get an easy trophy, but that may be all I try. So far there's nothing I've seen of it that makes me regret never trying it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Borderlands 2 platinum. It was a blast and a great game and loved helping you achieve the platinum!
    It was a great time indeed. I'll be hitting you up for the DLC when I get this damn FF X plat (or when I give up on it, whichever comes first.).

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    \

Not to you man but your trophy cl is a year old!

Congrats on no. 19 man! Nicely done!

Here is another Beatles tune man:

I totally missed that, thank you Wiz. I swear you pay more attention to this place than I do. You're always good for some tunes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    lol I'm sorry the visit to Omega Ruins didn't work out. I've already beaten Nemesis and have almost everyone maxed out but I still can't win a single blitzball game and the chocobo minigames are impossible for me. It'll be funny if I beat Penance and I don't get the plat because of those.
    I finally managed to make it through the Ruins and soundly trounced Omega. Wakka does regular 99999 damage now. Auron is quickly catching up to him, I only use Tidus when I want to capture something. He never does less than 9999 but w/o his upgraded weapon I can't use him alot. if you switch the control in blitzball to Manual A, and recruit the guys Raven talks about in his guide, they'll never score on you and you'll only have to score 1 goal. It became really easy during the 10 game spans because by the 5th game all your guys will be tons better than the opponents.

I managed these trophies to bring my total needed to 11...

Theater Enthusiast

Mega Strike

Learning!

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast