Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

T.H.C. by K.I.D.

This is a discussion on T.H.C. by K.I.D. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I have two things to say. First and foremost. Good fucking luck completing this and keeping it up to date. ...

Fight Off Your Demons

I have two things to say. First and foremost. Good fucking luck completing this and keeping it up to date. You'll need it. And secondly looks good so far, nice job finally getting around to one of these. When I have time it'll be interesting to read your thoughts about some of your games.

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    I have two things to say. First and foremost. Good fucking luck completing this and keeping it up to date. You'll need it. And secondly looks good so far, nice job finally getting around to one of these. When I have time it'll be interesting to read your thoughts about some of your games.
    Appreciate you stopping by. I'm gonna need all the fucking luck I can get just to complete it, keeping it up to date isn't much of a worry. Feel free to stop in when you can, I know we've played a lot of the same games so it'll be nice to compare notes.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Galaxy beauty pirate

Nice start on your checklist kid. You still have a lot of games to put up there.

So Atelier Rorona is no fun? From what I've seen it isn't exactly my kind of game either (although I'm a Jrpg lover). Have you thought about playing Tales of Graces f? It's my favourite Jrpg on the PS3 so far (second is FF 13-2). Gameplay is great! Can't wait for Tales of Xillia.
    Sig by Ramon

Venire, Videre, Vince

Just stopping by bro, OP says last edit 4 days ago! Keep up the good work You can do it!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Nice start on your checklist kid. You still have a lot of games to put up there.

So Atelier Rorona is no fun? From what I've seen it isn't exactly my kind of game either (although I'm a Jrpg lover). Have you thought about playing Tales of Graces f? It's my favourite Jrpg on the PS3 so far (second is FF 13-2). Gameplay is great! Can't wait for Tales of Xillia.
    Yes ma'am, there is still a lot to do. And no, Rorona is a snoozefest. I too love Jrpg's, but they have to have some semblance of action in them. I'll have to see how cheap I can pick it up for, thank you for the suggestion and big thanks for stopping by.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Just stopping by bro, OP says last edit 4 days ago! Keep up the good work You can do it!
    Hey, no pressure. Yeah work started on Monday, I thought I wouldn't start til Wednesday. That's why I was saying if I didn't start it when I did, it would just keep getting put off. I'll work on some of it at night over the next 3 days. I would like to be through the C's by this Sunday. Keep checking in, I appreciate the following.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Venire, Videre, Vince

Sup buddy, the cool thing I can tell you is that as a gamer you have probably played all the gaming genre out there or is there a type of game you never played cause you didn't like?

Toggle Spoiler

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

The One and Only

Nice checklist so far man, looking forward to seeing more progress on this.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

RPG Master

Good job on your checklist so far Kid. If you need any advice on making your checklist awesome just message me.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Notorious K.I.D.

Sup buddy, the cool thing I can tell you is that as a gamer you have probably played all the gaming genre out there or is there a type of game you never played cause you didn't like?

Toggle Spoiler

The only game type that I know for sure I've never played is a hockey game. I don't even know how its played or anything. Other than that I've tried out every type of game out there, but that also means I've played some serious piles of crap, Rogue Warrior comes to mind.

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Nice checklist so far man, looking forward to seeing more progress on this.
    I'm pursuing this at a snail's place, in case it isn't obvious so far. Thanks for checking in.

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Good job on your checklist so far Kid. If you need any advice on making your checklist awesome just message me.
    Thank you for the offer Shem, I will definitely take you up on it.

Game Review Team

Artemis mentioned Tales of Graces ƒ. You should definitely try that one out, it's a very fun game.

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Kankri View Post
    Artemis mentioned Tales of Graces ƒ. You should definitely try that one out, it's a very fun game.
    After the recommendation from both of you, it's next on my pick up list when I go to Gamestop. Well that and Tomb Raider, plus you've made me want to go pick up FF9. If I could find a store around here that sells PS2 games, my son wants FF10 and I want to pick up 12 again. Do you happen to know if they play well on a b/c PS3, that's all I have.

Game Review Team

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    After the recommendation from both of you, it's next on my pick up list when I go to Gamestop. Well that and Tomb Raider, plus you've made me want to go pick up FF9. If I could find a store around here that sells PS2 games, my son wants FF10 and I want to pick up 12 again. Do you happen to know if they play well on a b/c PS3, that's all I have.
    I've seen comparisons between PS2 and PS3 of FFX, and it seems that PS2 graphics are worse on a PS3. I don't see why it wouldn't play well though.

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Kankri View Post
    I've seen comparisons between PS2 and PS3 of FFX, and it seems that PS2 graphics are worse on a PS3. I don't see why it wouldn't play well though.
    Appreciate the response.

I only ask because I've heard that some games don't play as well on the PS3. Considering the only games I want to play from that era are RPG's, it would be my luck that they won't play well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Managed to do some updating today, worked halfway down the B list. One thing struck me though as I was looking through B's and C's, for all of my dislike for the FPS genre, it does seem that I've tried out a bunch of them, I blame my son.
    Last edited by K.I.D.; 05-19-2013 at 07:03 PM.

Notorious K.I.D.

So after some input from Encorporeus, I tried something different with the layout. I found a way to put the image and the totals within 1 spoiler. I actually think this improves the look a whole lot, though I'm still feeling it's missing something. But at least it won't be so cluttered.

I finally managed to get done with the B's, it only took me a week.

So, looking forward, it seem the C's will be made up of FPS that my son wanted me to rent. I was surprised by the amount of them, considering my feelings towards guns and FPS in general.

Local Drunk

Lookin' good mate

You could smash the C's by tomorrow, there aren't that many there

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Retired...

You have done an excellent progress of this CL so far. Keep it up. I remember you told me you didn't like the spoiler but oh wait, you don't want to slow down ppl's PC while loading the browsing screen right?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Venire, Videre, Vince

A good read I must say on the "B" section of the games man, Next is da letter C, keep up the good work amigo! Gotta go get some tacos!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Lookin' good mate

You could smash the C's by tomorrow, there aren't that many there
    Considering how many CoD games that are in there, the opinions will be short and to the point. So, do you think it looks better with everything hidden in the spoilers, I'm hoping it will make it less cluttered. All I have to figure out is how to make a table of contents and put the letters at the beginning with anchorpoints (??) Fuck if I know how to make these codes work.

Thanks for stopping in again man, I appreciate it.

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    You have done an excellent progress of this CL so far. Keep it up. I remember you told me you didn't like the spoiler but oh wait, you don't want to slow down ppl's PC while loading the browsing screen right?
    Well, does it slow it down for you (or anyone) with all the spoilers I have in there now? Thanks for the support Smash, hope to make this CL as good as yours, I just won't have the cool plats like you.

A good read I must say on the "B" section of the games man, Next is da letter C, keep up the good work amigo! Gotta go get some tacos!
    Thanks Cid!! Yeah, I found that I enjoyed more games in the B section than I did in the A (or the C for that matter), hence the opinions are more substantive. I'm pretty happy with the progress I made this weekend, maybe it won't take as long as I feared. I appreciate you stopping by, thank you very much.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast