Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

T.H.C. by K.I.D.

This is a discussion on T.H.C. by K.I.D. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by K.I.D. Considering how many CoD games that are in there, the opinions will be short and to ...

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Considering how many CoD games that are in there, the opinions will be short and to the point. So, do you think it looks better with everything hidden in the spoilers, I'm hoping it will make it less cluttered. All I have to figure out is how to make a table of contents and put the letters at the beginning with anchorpoints (??) Fuck if I know how to make these codes work.

Thanks for stopping in again man, I appreciate it.
    Lol, that's good though you won't have to worry about them too much. Yeah it looks neater but I'm not a big fan of spoilers so not really the best person to judge. Ask someone that's done it mate, I know about anchorpoints but fucked if I know about a table of contents.

Anytime mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Lol, that's good though you won't have to worry about them too much. Yeah it looks neater but I'm not a big fan of spoilers so not really the best person to judge. Ask someone that's done it mate, I know about anchorpoints but fucked if I know about a table of contents.

Anytime mate
    Yeah I'm not a big fan of spoilers either, but I have no idea what to do besides that. If I don't have spoilers it's just gonna be a big jumble of text, and I don't really want that.

To anyone who stops in, please feel free to recommend anything you feel would make this layout work better.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Local Drunk

Yeah I'm not a big fan of spoilers either, but I have no idea what to do besides that. If I don't have spoilers it's just gonna be a big jumble of text, and I don't really want that.

To anyone who stops in, please feel free to recommend anything you feel would make this layout work better.
    True true, it's a dilemma alright. Yeah a jumble of text would be crap lol. I'd just focus on the games and worry about the layout afterwards.

Notorious K.I.D.

True true, it's a dilemma alright. Yeah a jumble of text would be crap lol. I'd just focus on the games and worry about the layout afterwards.
    Well that is the plan for now. I figure I can get all the important info down and then worry about switching around the layout afterwards. I got a 4 day weekend coming up so I should make it pretty far into the CL. Keep an eye out, things get good again once I hit the D's and F's.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Local Drunk

Well that is the plan for now. I figure I can get all the important info down and then worry about switching around the layout afterwards. I got a 4 day weekend coming up so I should make it pretty far into the CL. Keep an eye out, things get good again once I hit the D's and F's.
    Good. Exactly otherwise you could be here for months and months then years lol. Nice, 4 days of cl work lol. I shall

Still the Chocobo

It's definitley looking cleaner in here. I'm like you with FPSs. I really don't like FPS unless it's got something special about it. It's good to see your oppnions about your games and get some insight of what to definitley get or stay away from.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

PRO Member

it's lookin good man, I know you don't care much for the spoiler tags, but it does make it look a lot cleaner. You may want to bring the pic back out of the spoiler, and place it above the game title to make it look a little nicer (having a pic every 3ish lines would help break up the text-> spoiler... repeating look, although it's only an opinion, and you may have tried it already)
    Also I'll see if I can find the page I used for the anchorpoints etc from my list, although the anchorpoints aren't working on my and any other lists I've gone to recently, I'm not sure if this is an actual problem with the code/database, or just a localized problem on my end (such as I've had with my platcard when it was 1st made). I'll send you a pm with the info as soon as I find it man. Best of luck with the C's!!

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Notorious K.I.D.

Good. Exactly otherwise you could be here for months and months then years lol. Nice, 4 days of cl work lol. I shall
    Don't jinx me dammit.

all you want, you have my permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    It's definitley looking cleaner in here. I'm like you with FPSs. I really don't like FPS unless it's got something special about it. It's good to see your oppnions about your games and get some insight of what to definitley get or stay away from.
    Thank you HoG, it's nice to hear someone likes my opinions. Stop by and check it out whenever you can, it's very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    it's lookin good man, I know you don't care much for the spoiler tags, but it does make it look a lot cleaner. You may want to bring the pic back out of the spoiler, and place it above the game title to make it look a little nicer (having a pic every 3ish lines would help break up the text-> spoiler... repeating look, although it's only an opinion, and you may have tried it already)
    Also I'll see if I can find the page I used for the anchorpoints etc from my list, although the anchorpoints aren't working on my and any other lists I've gone to recently, I'm not sure if this is an actual problem with the code/database, or just a localized problem on my end (such as I've had with my platcard when it was 1st made). I'll send you a pm with the info as soon as I find it man. Best of luck with the C's!!
    Thank you very much for the suggestion Trunksu, I think I may try that out. It would definitely break up the repeated spoilers. Yes it's cleaner, but I don't want a checklist full of spoiler tags. I'll be on the lookout for a PM from you, cuz I could definitely use some help when it comes to coding issues.

VitaUnlocked

Looking nice so far Kid, but unfortunately I don't know how to not make your CL a huge wall of text, maybe videos/trailers from the game to break up the monotony.

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by spanishstoat View Post
    Looking nice so far Kid, but unfortunately I don't know how to not make your CL a huge wall of text, maybe videos/trailers from the game to break up the monotony.
    Now you know the world I've created for myself in here.

Being that this is more about my opinion of the games and less focus on the trophies, I should have known this was gonna happen. It's really the sheer amount of shit that I've played that's screwing me. I was discussing some ideas with Beam and I'm gonna try some larger images for the game pics, see if that works. I'm afraid it's gonna end up being all spoilers at this point though.

I really appreciate you stopping by man, I shall return the favor and hope to see you in here again.

Fight Off Your Demons

I believe this is the page Trunksu25 was talking about. If not, it will still be very helpful with formatting your OP. Let me know if you have any questions about how to use any of them, I'll be glad to help.

http://ps3trophies.com/forums/trophy...ms-bbcode.html

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    I believe this is the page Trunksu25 was talking about. If not, it will still be very helpful with formatting your OP. Let me know if you have any questions about how to use any of them, I'll be glad to help.

http://ps3trophies.com/forums/trophy...ms-bbcode.html
    Hot Damn!!!

I thought there was a thread like this, but I never took the time to look.

Big thanks man, I shall try to put it to good use.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Halfway there buddy through the letter "C" keep up the good work man!

A good read I must say!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Local Drunk

Don't jinx me dammit.

all you want, you have my permission.
    I'll try not to or will I?

Excellent

PRO Member

Hot Damn!!!

Indeed that was the page I was talking about lol I myself couldn't find the link glad someone was able to!

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Halfway there buddy through the letter "C" keep up the good work man!

A good read I must say!
    Thank you for the kind words Cid. I figured it would be pretty easy to make it through all of the CoD games since they are probably my least favorite that I've played. Stop in anytime.
    I'll try not to or will I?

Excellent
    You keep coming in here and yet you don't do any work. I swear you're rum is gonna go missing again.

Fight Off Your Demons

Hot Damn!!!

No problem, it helped me with a couple different versions of my CL. When Trunksu mentioned it, I figured it'd help.
    Indeed that was the page I was talking about lol I myself couldn't find the link glad someone was able to!
    Yeah, I remembered where it was from doing my list. It's in an odd place. Under the Trophy Guides, Reviews, & Articles Forum, but not in any of the sub forums. There isn't much there, so not many people go there often. Just a few odds and ends threads really.

Notorious K.I.D.

Beam's a champ, but you helped as well, so props to both of you.

I can't believe you still have that sig I made you. I'm truly honored man, it was one of my favorite I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    No problem, it helped me with a couple different versions of my CL. When Trunksu mentioned it, I figured it'd help.

Yeah, I remembered where it was from doing my list. It's in an odd place. Under the Trophy Guides, Reviews, & Articles Forum, but not in any of the sub forums. There isn't much there, so not many people go there often. Just a few odds and ends threads really.
    Yep, Beam's a champ.

Local Drunk

You keep coming in here and yet you don't do any work. I swear you're rum is gonna go missing again.
    Yeah I know but it's my day off never work on a day off mate. Don't touch my rum, I'll sick Alli onto you

Deathless Destroyer

Good start on your CL KID, looking forward to reading all your other games. The C sect so far was hilarious, keep it up!
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast