Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Encorporeus' All Seeing, All Knowing Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Encorporeus' All Seeing, All Knowing Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Established on the 19th of May, 2013 Something to listen to... Toggle Spoiler About Me / Current PSN Statistics / ...

Deathless Destroyer

Encorporeus' All Seeing, All Knowing Trophy Checklist

Established on the 19th of May, 2013

Something to listen to...

Toggle Spoiler

About Me / Current PSN Statistics / Goals for 2013 / Milestones / Top 4 Games

Currently Watching / Currently Working On / Games I Will Never Platinum / Game Opinions

Trophy of the Month / The Platinum Lounge / Wishlists

About Me

Hey guys, my name's Jordan, I'm 15 and I currently live in Canberra, Australia. I've started playing videogames since I was around 4 y.o starting with random educational games, though my first normal game so to speak was Age of Mythology which I ended up playing for thousands of hours since I started until the disc stopped reading a few years ago (which I think was because I installed an update somehow making the game unable to start up ).

About two years before the launch of the PS3 I received a PS2 along with over 60 different games of which almost all of them stopped working a few days after I received the 60GB PS3 around its release when it was priced at $1000. Back then I only had two PS3 games, though as of now I currently have a collection of 19 games along with a lot of other stuff which I use on my 120GB Slim. I've taken interest in a variety of different games ranging from shooters to sports games, with my most recent interest RPGs. I'm currently more of a "solo gamer", as throughout the years I've mainly played by myself, though I do have a little co-op session every once in a long while excluding Online Multiplayer games (..once every 2-6 months).

Currently I can only play games on the weekends and holidays with a few specific exceptions, and as of now I can only buy one game per year. Apart from videogames I enjoy a wide variety of stuff including but not limited to watching TV/movies/videos, reading good books as well as playing Tennis and Soccer.

[top] - [start of section]

Session of the Week

Awesome session was on the 8th of June, 2013

Well on Saturday I had decided to play a bit of this as I was a bit burnt out from some of my recent games so I wasted through some time on Survival Mode. I played a few games with some randoms and then I joined this one game with a random on one of the "Tier 3" maps (Tier 4 is the hardest), which I played as I was going for Unstoppable - Survive up to Wave 15 on all of the maps. For the first couple of waves me and the random guy were killing off the groups of enemies with ease and then he decided to hold out in an outside alley with four different ways for the enemies to attack from (though they only ever came from three). We continued to hold out for a few more waves where the random guy brought along a Sentry Turret and then after Wave 7 he went permanently AFK (or AFC, I should say - Away From Controller).

When I realised he was away at the end of Wave 8 I had considered leaving and joining another random match to get through the map I was on, though I decided to test my skills and see how long I could survive by myself. I had set up about a dozen claymores at the start of each Enemy Wave and repositioned the sentry the random brought along so that it was covering the entrance he was facing, and so that I would only need to focus on the other two entrances. I managed to hold out easily for the first few waves buying and planting more claymores around my position at the end of each Wave but then things started to get difficult as my partner was getting downed (and I had to revive him). Every couple of Waves, choppers and Juggernauts appeared making my goal to keep my partner alive more and more difficult for me as I was forced to hold out in that enclosed area. At Wave 13 I think I ran out of ammo for my LMG so I was forced to pick up the guns dropped by one of the enemies. I continued to hold out reviving my partner every so often until close to the end of Wave 15 (reached my goal ) where I was downed by the last enemy remaining: one of those crazy Juggernauts!

Current PSN Statistics

COMING SOON

Achieve a total of 5 trophies

Buy a total of at least 1 game

Achieve a total of 10 trophies

Win/Draw at least 10 soccer matches

Buy a PlayStation 4

INCOMPLETE

INCOMPLETE

COMPLETE

INCOMPLETE

INCOMPLETE

Milestones

First Trophy

- Old School Gamer - Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Achieved on the 20th of January, 2013 - 9:25:57pm
    Rarity - 23.99% - Uncommon

First Platinum Trophy

Platinum - Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Achieved on the 22nd of February, 2013 - 5:00:53pm
    Rarity - 8.97% - Very Rare

100th Trophy

Colonel Sanderson - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    Achieved on the 10th of February, 2013 - 7:29:02am
    Rarity - 29.73% - Uncommon

Resistance Series - PS3

Toggle Spoiler

Overall Rating:
    Episodes Watched: All up to the latest (S1, Episode 22 - "Darkness on the Edge of Town" - The Finale)

"My name is Oliver Queen. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal: survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish. To use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning my city. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become... something else."

Overall Rating:
    Episodes Watched: All up to the latest (S2, Episode 22 - "God Mode" - The Finale)

"You are being watched. The government has a secret system: a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. I know because I built it. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you. Crimes the government considered irrelevant. They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene. Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You'll never find us but, victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find you".

Overall Rating:
    Episodes Watched: All up to the latest (S1, Episode 20 - "The Dark Tower" - The Finale)

"We lived in an electric world. We relied on it for everything. And then the power went out. Everything stopped working. We weren't prepared. Fear and confusion led to panic. The lucky ones made it out of the cities. The government collapsed. Militias took over, controlling the food supply and stockpiling weapons. We still don't know why the power went out. But we're hopeful someone will come and light the way."

Overall Rating:
    Episodes Watched: All up to the latest (S2, Episode 13 - "Leviathan")

Trophy Count: 1 5 15

Focusing on:
    All remaining except Revenge Revisited, Pt and Au

I started playing this game in early 2013 but didn't go back to it for a few months as the beginning of the game was relatively boring and I didn't think it'd get much better. How wrong I was! After I got past the first couple of hours the game started to open up and it became quite fun with many different ways to cause alarm and confusion in the game with the vast amount of character abilities. The game is relatively short for the genre it is (only 7-8 hours at a leisurely pace) though the story is reasonable and easy to follow with a few [predictable] twists on top of all the action going on.

There were a few bosses of which one gave me some trouble due to the type of attacks it did in relation to the fluidity of the game's controls, where I found myself running into its own attacks from time to time. This included one attack which basically drained my health in one hit if it connected with me which happened a few times during that fight.

So far I've completed the game on Easy with no deaths which got me Hard to Kill which leaves me in Free Roam to collect the remaining trophies relatively easily so that afterwards I'm left with Hard Difficulty + final cleanup.

Trophy Count: 1 9 35

Focusing on:
    Multiplayer trophies - Crysis, what Crysis? and Dedication

I started this game early 2013 shortly after I got back from a little trip (where I bought it for cheap) and continued to work on it occasionally over the months up till now. The campaign was quite fun and reasonably easy, though a few in-game glitches like the AI acting like retards kinda ruined the game for me. It takes me an average of 8 hours to complete the campaign, which is good as that is so far the longest military-FPS game I've played, with Resistance a close second.

So far I've completed the single-player campaign a total of 3 times (once on Regular and twice on Super-Soldier/Post-Human-Warrior Difficulty) on top of playing random missions every once in a while to muck around with the bad AI. Apart from that I've spent a total of 55 hours in Online Multiplayer matches (90 hours in the menus), which puts my total time over 100 hours so far. The Multiplayer at first was a bit frustrating as the hit detection is pretty crap but I got used to it eventually and usually place in the top 3 in the scoreboard every match from now (when I started the MP for the first 30 or so matches I was in the mid-bottom of the scoreboard every match ).

All that I have left in terms of trophies is the three Multiplayer ones of which one trophy ( Tooled Up) may have permanently glitched (though that isn't 100% confirmed for now until I go through all the possible ways which can fix it) as well as the two singleplayer ones which are basically to collect random souvenirs and get speeding tickets.

FIFA 2010: World Cup

Because EA shut down their servers for the game it's now impossible to earn the online trophies for this game (which consist of more than half of all the trophies...). I'll still go back to this game sometime to play through the World Cup with different teams but completing this game as much as I can won't be my priority for it.

There are a few [stupid] trophies in this game which are basically earned by luck so the is basically out of the question for me. Also, the introduction of the "give me your money for an increased chance to earn the trophies" are also a reason I won't try to plat this game. I'll start up this game eventually just so I can play Manager Mode and get a few trophies (maybe even get over 50% completion!) though I won't be trying too hard even though it is theoretically possible for me to plat this game over time.

Although I'm likely good enough to complete this game on Superhuman and put the time and effort into the fun cooperative mode for basically all of the multiplayer trophies, the one trophy which will prevent me from 100% completing this game is the trophy Killing Machine, which requires me to kill 10,000 enemies in the Ranked Competitive mode which unsurprisingly is pretty much dead with everyone interested in Competitive playing Unranked! Why Insomniac thought of placing this trophy in the game I'll never know.

Although admittedly I've only played this game only once so far for fun, watching the trials and looking at the trophies for this game leads me to believe that my chances of platting this game are very slim (if there even is a chance for me). Regardless of that, once I get through my backlog to this game I'll spend many hours using the different characters, though from my first experience I'm already leaning towards permanently using Ryu (Hadouken!!!).

Difficulty:
    Replay Value:
    Enjoyment:

I bought this game during mid-2010 along with a copy of Resistance 2 in Australia for a great bargain. The original price of the game over in Australia was over $120 at the time, though I bargained it down along with Resistance 2 (which was the same price) to $50 total. When I started playing this game a few days later I was hooked to the storyline, although as far as I could remember when I started playing I was terrible and died 100 times on Recruit Difficulty.

When I started playing the campaign I did the speedrun course in close to 60 seconds, which is very appalling but I couldn't do much better (my current highest is 16.59 last time I checked ). The game is full of funny quotes (Cpt Price: "What the hell kinda name is Soap, eh?") and a few sad moments which I won't spoil for you.

The Multiplayer on the other hand was good during its time, but it is now host to the occasional hacker which can ruin your MP experience, so if you do wish to play it online go ahead with caution. The weapons are balanced and the servers are stable, something which is rare nowadays.

I highly recommend to buy this game if you haven't already as it is my favourite Call of Duty to date and has the best storyline of them all.

Difficulty:
    Replay Value:
    Enjoyment:

I bought this game along with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 while in Las Vegas, America at Fry's Electronics during January 2012. I bought it for $40 along with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 which was $60, a $100 shopping trip. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2's storyline wasn't as good as the first MW as a whole, though the ending to it was certainly better.

The game had a new speedrun course at the start, which I easily crushed through having a time of 24.6 seconds or something as my current record. The storyline is full of general action like always, though a few tiny bits in the story made little sense. The multiplayer has more open-spaced maps, though there are more hackers nowadays to be seen compared to the other installments. This ruins the multiplayer, and already 3 years down the line Infinity Ward seem to have no care about trying to fix it.

The Special Ops, which is new to the series (if you are basing the series respectively) is full of fun and challenging missions which test how well of a shooter you are. Co-operative is an option, though Solo'ing through is actually easier and is recommended for all except the two co-operative missions, where solo'ing through with two controllers is much more difficult (naturally).

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is a great game overall, especially if you are considering playing the Special Ops. It has enough action-packed action in the Special Ops on Veteran to keep you always on the lookout, and isn't too difficult for the casual player.

Difficulty:
    Replay Value:

Enjoyment:

I bought this game along with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 while in Las Vegas, America at Fry's Electronics during January 2012. I bought it along with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 which was $40, a $100 shopping trip. The storyline of MW3 was terrible and didn't really make much sense after the first few missions, and the very ending was basically the same as MW2 in a way.

The game is set in Sci-Fi 2015/16 and follows immediately on from the events of MW2, but doesn't make much sense. The weapons remain the same apart from a few different weapons, and is overall a very dull and fake experience, as in the guns don't sound real, especially the helicopter miniguns.

The true fun in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is the new mode, titled Survival Mode, where you have to survive against infinite waves of increasingly enduring enemies, with the most enduring enemy (the Juggernaut) taking up to over 100 assault rifle rounds to the head to down. Co-operative keeps a bit of the fun in, but overall apart from Survival Mode it is a bare game. The multiplayer doesn't have any hackers though even then the multiplayer is bare despite the new game-modes.

Overall unless you wish to own the complete Modern Warfare collection MW3 is a complete waste of your time and money. Survival Mode isn't enough to do it justice.

The D Project - Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Achieved on the 29th of January, 2013 - 2:57:55pm

Doctorate - Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Achieved on the 22nd of February, 2013 - 5:00:55pm

League of your Own - Crysis 2
    Achieved on the 8th of March, 2013 - 6:41:31am

Dressed to Kill - Crysis 2
    Achieved on the 18th of April, 2013 - 9:28:11pm

Star 69 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    Achieved on the 26th of May, 2013 - 5:17pm

The Platinum Lounge

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

PlayStation 3 Games

The Last of Us
    PlayStation 4 Games

Watch_Dogs
    Battlefield 4
    Driveclub
    Killzone: Shadow Fall
    Thief
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
    Gran Turismo 6

Pixie of Darkness Thank-you so much for making me the normal banners in my Checklist
    Great_Daze_Tazer Springing you up just for being a great pal and for helping me over the months!
    xEl_Cidx Big Shout-Out to you for being a great camarada and for the fun convo's!
    HailHale81, ro03bs22on, adriano999, Bagr98, GearsOfTheDead, linkakosgoku, LUKIEDUKE29, negraru96, OddOdd1331, VectorFoxtrot Thank-you guys so much for helping me (and vice-versa) level up and achieve the majority of the Online Multiplayer trophies in Crysis 2
    Last edited by Encorporeus; 09-04-2013 at 08:18 AM.

Notorious K.I.D.

Nicely done Encorporeus, you've managed to already surpass my checklist in layout and looks. Have fun and good luck, I'll keep checking in.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

Encorp looks good buddy, keep it up! I don't know if it's my pc but the anchors weren't working

Sine Labore Nihil

Took you more than 3 weeks but its a good start to your cl in progress, nicely done camarada (mate) Liking the title that you came up with too. Good luck trophy hunting and we shall see what will be #3

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol| xEl_Cidx's La Conquista | xEl_Cidx's recent Gaming Activities+ Boosting
    xEl_Cidx's Battle of the Sexes - Round 44 just started

Deathless Destroyer

Well I didn't get up to much gaming-wise on the weekend as I was finishing a history essay, though I did try and make use of the time I had on Sunday to make progress on a few of my games.

Crysis 2

Well I started up the Multiplayer first to see if Tooled Up would pop, though it didn't. There are still a few more ways I can try to make it pop, though it'll take some time to try those ways. I only spent an hour or two on the MP in Team Instant Action (Team Deathmatch) and although I haven't played in 2 weeks I still managed to remain in the top 3 on the scoreboard for all the matches which I played.

Prototype

I started this up for 10 minutes so I could easily get the trophy for killing 50 people within 10 seconds, which I did via a special event where I controlled a massively overpowered tank

Resistance 2

I spent a bit of time on the Multiplayer Coop getting a few of the missions done with other randoms, which got me closer to achieving basically all of the Multiplayer trophies.

After unsuccessfully trying to join a Multiplayer match I played a bit of solo Special Ops where I managed to complete that damned mission "Wetwork" after a few tries. On the way through I failed the mission once due to some crazy guy charging at me guns-ablazing and another time right at the end as I was about to breach the final door but had to reload my gun. On the successful attempt I managed to run through and manage to clear the final room without blowing up the hostages inside. Hopefully I'll be able to plat this game by the end of this week.

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Nicely done Encorporeus, you've managed to already surpass my checklist in layout and looks. Have fun and good luck, I'll keep checking in.
    Haha, thanks KID! Your CL looks great at the moment, though there is a good chance it could get messy once you're done with your game opinions. I was thinking about leaving, for example "A" where it is and place the games related to "A" in a spoiler-tag so that it's easier to get around your CL in future

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Encorp looks good buddy, keep it up! I don't know if it's my pc but the anchors weren't working
    Thanks Yoohoo! I've been working on my new CL for a couple of weeks on top of all the other stuff I have but it's good now to finally have something reasonable to show you guys instead of the bare-boned Checklists which usually come up like my old CL at the beginning. About the anchors, I was having trouble making them go where I wanted them to go so I removed the "anchorpoints" for the time-being.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Took you more than 3 weeks but its a good start to your cl in progress, nicely done camarada (mate) Liking the title that you came up with too. Good luck trophy hunting and we shall see what will be #3
    Thanks xEL! I didn't play much on the weekend (only Sunday) though I did manage to get one trophy in Prototype. I'm making #3 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 as I'm very close to getting the , only a couple hours on the Special Operations and then speed-running through the campaign for the collectable intel which I'm leaving till' last for a special reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Nice work Encorporeus. Good layout. Nice amount of info. All you need now is to get some more Platinum trophies I guess.
    Thanks Outstandind, it took me a couple of weeks to get this much stuff on my CL as I didn't want it to be bare-boned like my old one was at the beginning. I should be getting another by the end of this week which is good.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 8 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Notorious K.I.D.

I like your idea for using spoilers in my checklist Encorp, I'm gonna go try that out right now.

Many thanks and good luck in here.

Edit: So I tried the spoiler idea and idk what I'm doing wrong. When I try to get the name, picture and opinion in one spoiler it refuses to do so. It keeps wanting to put double spoilers in, one spoiler for the title, picture and total, and a separate spoiler for the description. If you know what I'm doing wrong I'd appreciate the help.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

Great start Encorp. I like the content a lot. Good luck with Crysis 2 and Prototype!

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)

Currently Playing
    `Assassin's Creed: Unity [41%]

Signature & Avatar
    `courtesy of DaRe_xLw

Lvl 9 - Gold

Nice start to your checklist - it's looking good.

I like the Trophy Of The Month idea; it's a nice touch and adds something a little different. Best of luck with Crysis 2 and Prototype.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Awesome start mate and I see you used the name I came up with for it, I need to have another attempt at those banners you want made.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Crocodile Hunter

Big difference from your last CL that i saw mate, I really like the addition of the tv series that your watching, I am watching a few of them now as well Keep up the good work man it looks great so far

Sig by Apokolypz

Sine Labore Nihil

I see you are at Level 7 gold for this site and so close to trophy level 7 nicely done almost there camarada (mate)

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol| xEl_Cidx's La Conquista | xEl_Cidx's recent Gaming Activities+ Boosting

Deathless Destroyer

Important Checklist Update

- Fixed Checklist Links
    - Added Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare to the Game Opinion section

Well after spending a bit of time in frustration trying to figure out how to fix the anchor links I read through the posts of my old Checklist and saw that the answer was posted on there! Now I have the links working so all is well, though if you find that you are being redirected elsewhere just go back to the Checklist again and wait 30 seconds or so so that it can fully load up.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    ...but the anchors weren't working
    Fixed the links just now!

So I tried the spoiler idea and idk what I'm doing wrong. When I try to get the name, picture and opinion in one spoiler it refuses to do so. It keeps wanting to put double spoilers in, one spoiler for the title, picture and total, and a separate spoiler for the description. If you know what I'm doing wrong I'd appreciate the help.
    , I never tried doing that for anything so I'm not exactly sure how to get that working. My guess is that you're probably putting too much into the spoilers (pictures and stuff) which does mess with this forum's code, though I'm not 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by TerminalPhoenix View Post
    Great start Encorp. I like the content a lot. Good luck with Crysis 2 and Prototype!
    Thanks a lot Terminal, I'll be working on Prototype and Crysis 2 for the time-being so any and all support is great

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Nice start to your checklist - it's looking good.

I like the Trophy Of The Month idea; it's a nice touch and adds something a little different. Best of luck with Crysis 2 and Prototype.
    Yeah I like the section too, I thought of it from all of the "of the month" awards on this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Awesome start mate and I see you used the name I came up with for it, I need to have another attempt at those banners you want made.
    Haha yeah, there wasn't much variety in the titles when I was asking other people for their opinion! Take all the time you need with the banners, esp. the main one. After all, there is a high chance it'll be much better than the banners I've been making with Imgur

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3stralian View Post
    Big difference from your last CL that i saw mate, I really like the addition of the tv series that your watching, I am watching a few of them now as well Keep up the good work man it looks great so far
    Yeah I went for a complete overhaul of my Checklist for a fresh look. Good to see that some people like some of the same shows as me

I see you are at Level 7 gold for this site and so close to trophy level 7 nicely done almost there camarada (mate)
    Haha, I've only just realized that they're both basically the same. Thanks for the "PSN-level" encouragement.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 8 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

Lvl 6 - Silver

Best of luck with prototype, after starting this over two years ago I'm still trying to finish this. I enjoyed the game but some of the trophies drive me insane. I hope you have more patience with it than I did

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS

Tomb Raider (91%), Killzone2 (83%)

Fight Off Your Demons

Great start to your list, and I like how it encompasses more than just PS3, and gaming in general. Other than Touch, you have excellent taste in TV. Have you ever watched Fringe? If not, I'd definitely suggest it. It ended last year, but the series is great and worth watching. The layout is nice, and I saw a preview of your upcoming banner so I think it'll be a nice addition to the list. Good luck with your trophy hunting

Notorious K.I.D.

I second Beam's recommendation for Fringe, great show with a cool concept. Beam was also telling me to check out Arrow, and you seem to like it as well, so I'll have to look into it. I've caught a couple episodes of Touch, and it's not a bad show at all, it's a nice change of pace from Keifer's normal character he plays.

Keep up the good work in here man, I'll keep checking in.

Sine Labore Nihil

I, Wiz do a third notion W/ Beam + K.I.D on the shows go watch some tube!

How you coming along w/Modern Warfare 2?

Stopping by for a cl visit!

Deathless Destroyer

I spent a few hours on my PS3 earlier this afternoon (Sunday) and managed to come very close to achieving my third (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2). Apart from that I played a bit of Resistance 2 and Crysis 2 Multiplayer.

Apart from this I watched Iron Man 3 on Saturday which I thought was pretty good, though it could have been a bit longer. What surprised me was that the song during the startup (Marvel Studios blah blah blah) was actually one of my favourite songs so far, though just because I can I won't tell you what the song was for whoever hasn't watched it yet.

I spent a couple of hours on and off during the afternoon trying to complete the last three "ops" in Special Ops. The first one [Wardriving] was easy though I did fail once because of me dying to some asshole hiding around a corner I was running past. Overall it was quite simple and only took a few minutes. The second one I completed [Estate Takedown] took over an hour despite me finishing it late last year. The thing that mainly caused me trouble was one time getting cornered, a few times dying to my own exploded claymores I had set down around my sniping room and some other time dying to a cheap-ass grenade. The third and last one [Homeland Security] was the easiest of them all once I got my personal strategy working on my second attempt (the first attempt was doomed as after I finished setting up the sentry turrets I jumped down the roof to the bottom floor where the last guy remaining in the "enemy wave" shot me immediately after I landed -_-). During the final op (and after placing all of the turrets where I wanted them to go) I proned behind a counter and waited while my turrets made short work of the enemies, only standing up to take out a couple of smart-ass enemies flanking my turrets as well as the tanks and helis with RPGs.

Resistance 2

I managed to complete a few more MP coop missions and spent half an hour or so in the near-dead competitive MP (2 v 1 Team Deathmatch anyone?) where I only managed to get two kills and over 30 deaths due to one guy weapon-glitching.

Crysis 2

I played a couple of MP matches where I was MVP for both matches, which got me closer to Crysis, what Crysis? and to the truth ( ) about whether Tooled Up perma-glitched or not.

Quote Originally Posted by black__bunny View Post
    Best of luck with prototype, after starting this over two years ago I'm still trying to finish this. I enjoyed the game but some of the trophies drive me insane. I hope you have more patience with it than I did
    Yeah I'll need all the luck I can get with Prototype, the special events have been frustrating me with what's required for just a gold time, let alone platinum (which I don't even know the times of yet). The shitty controls don't help either, as for most of them I need a lot of accuracy which the controls don't really give...

Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    Great start to your list, and I like how it encompasses more than just PS3, and gaming in general. Other than Touch, you have excellent taste in TV. Have you ever watched Fringe? If not, I'd definitely suggest it. It ended last year, but the series is great and worth watching. The layout is nice, and I saw a preview of your upcoming banner so I think it'll be a nice addition to the list. Good luck with your trophy hunting
    You dare challenge Touch!? Admittedly it's not as good as the others, though it does get better as the season goes on. I haven't watched Fringe, though if I read through what it's about later and like where it's heading I'll download it. I saw a draft of my upcoming banner recently by searching through the banner-stuff section of the forum, though GDT didn't actually show me it yet, though I do think that it's pretty good atm.

I second Beam's recommendation for Fringe, great show with a cool concept. Beam was also telling me to check out Arrow, and you seem to like it as well, so I'll have to look into it. I've caught a couple episodes of Touch, and it's not a bad show at all, it's a nice change of pace from Keifer's normal character he plays.

Keep up the good work in here man, I'll keep checking in.
    Yeah Arrow is actually IMO just as good as Person of Interest, as minutes before I started watching the first ep of the series I heavily doubted that it would be even close to as good as POI (I was wrong :/). At first I thought Touch was quite boring, though after the first few episodes it actually got my interest.

I, Wiz do a third notion W/ Beam + K.I.D on the shows go watch some tube!

How you coming along w/ Modern Warfare 2?

Stopping by for a cl visit!
    Uhh...what? Check the top of my post for the stuff about MW2 !

Deathless Destroyer

- Added Trophy of the Month - May
    - Added a couple more Game Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    You're probably better off boosting some R2 kills.
    I would but I don't actually intend to kill 10,000 online players in Resistance 2. I only want to get the MP trophies for the Co-op, not the Competitive mode.

Notorious K.I.D.

Yet another person I know that has gone to see Iron Man 3. I hear it's better than 2, and on par with 1. I haven't been to see a movie since The Hobbit came out. Nice to see you're getting closer to another plat. I have some games I could probably trophy hunt on, but i'd rather play my old PS1 rpg's.

Banned

Nice looking Checklist. Never thought about a trophy of the month, that's pretty neat.

I think I'll now watch Arrow, it seems everyone is recommending it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast