Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Pixie's Glittering Hollow Checklist

This is a discussion on Pixie's Glittering Hollow Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Grats on your Tomb Raider plat Pixie! What a great game!...

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Grats on your Tomb Raider plat Pixie! What a great game!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Yeah I got my Dead Island's still I don't get rid of my games and I actually just suggested it to Krysta last week sometime I am always trying to find some new co-op games to play with people.

Kratos is a slacker when it comes to finishing games he gave up on dead Space 2 haha right buddy?

It is time for me to go underground

The Deathly Rhythm

Quote Originally Posted by PixieOfDarkness View Post
    I need a lot of practice with it kratos, I still need five trophies before the two for mentor and master ninja and the team mission ones. Kidson said that playing master ninja is good practice for team missions. I've tried them and honestly I think I suck lol.
    You need LOTS of practice that game, I've been playing it since the first one and I didn't master it until like 2 years ago, Yeah Kidson is right play and beat MN before you touch the TM, because they are a bitch! lol, I'm on chapter 10 of MN

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Kratos is a slacker when it comes to finishing games he gave up on dead Space 2 haha right buddy?
    Lol..you still on that?, have you played it yet?..because I know for a fact I will still plat it before you even start it lol
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Grats on your Tomb Raider plat Pixie! What a great game!
    Thanks Pancake, I know it was a great game and I'd play the story all over again honestly.

Yeah I got my Dead Island's still I don't get rid of my games and I actually just suggested it to Krysta last week sometime I am always trying to find some new co-op games to play with people.

I don't get rid of my games either. I love co-op games especially playing with my husband and friends. Honestly I can't blame Kratos for giving up on Dead Space 2 it's a hard game and parts of it are pretty rough. I think the only reason I have a chance is because I broke the game lol.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    You need LOTS of practice that game, I've been playing it since the first one and I didn't master it until like 2 years ago, Yeah Kidson is right play and beat MN before you touch the TM, because they are a bitch! lol, I'm on chapter 10 of MN
    Yea, I realized that he was right about that. Why does that game have to be so damn hard >.<. I did some of the TM by myself. I'm like halfway through mentor so I'm working on it. Slowly but surely.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

The Deathly Rhythm

Yea, I realized that he was right about that. Why does that game have to be so damn hard >.<. I did some of the TM by myself. I'm like halfway through mentor so I'm working on it. Slowly but surely.
    Blame Tomonobu Itagaki for making this game so hard, he loves seeing us suffer through this game lol...I'm still miss him working with Team Ninja

[top]

Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Synthwave <3

Thank you bnecker. It's alright no worries, I'll have to stop by yours soon. Thank you, I think you'll enjoy Tomb Raider it's a great game just a lot of MP grinding to get to 60. I enjoyed TWD: Survival Instincts and I'm a huge Walking Dead fan as well, the game is good in my opinion I enjoyed playing it. Just the hidden survivors can be a pain since they're hidden on backroads and have to lucky to get to encounter them especially a girl named Sara Bell. She was the hardest one to find because she can only be found after the first marked location, and before the next one stop because that's the only place that she's in and like I said it's because on luck to even make the place spawn. Also I'd advise to make a checklist of the survivors and check them off as you give them rides because I didn't so it ended up taking me a while to figure out who I forgot, and just happened to be Sara. Hopefully that helps for when you play it.
    That's good to hear! I enjoyed what I played of the singleplayer in Tomb Raider so far, but definitely not looking forward to the mp grinding. Thanks for the tips on Survival Instinct! That's a great idea making a checklist to keep track of who I gave rides to as I can imagine it would be hard to remember when you get to the end and have to remember who you missed. I'm glad to hear you got lucky with finding the person you still needed at the end, that is pretty lucky!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Blame Tomonobu Itagaki for making this game so hard, he loves seeing us suffer through this game lol...I'm still miss him working with Team Ninja
    Damn him lmao. It's a great game, it's just ridiculously hard.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    That's good to hear! I enjoyed what I played of the singleplayer in Tomb Raider so far, but definitely not looking forward to the mp grinding. Thanks for the tips on Survival Instinct! That's a great idea making a checklist to keep track of who I gave rides to as I can imagine it would be hard to remember when you get to the end and have to remember who you missed. I'm glad to hear you got lucky with finding the person you still needed at the end, that is pretty lucky!
    Yea, MP grinding takes forever lol. The way my husband and I did it is that we played private custom rescue matches, message me and I'll tell you how we did it. Yea, I wish I had thought of the checklist thing before I started honestly, I did get pretty lucky finding her. Anything I can do to help a fellow gamer. If you have any other questions about it when you play with I'll do my best to help.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

Synthwave <3

Yea, MP grinding takes forever lol. The way my husband and I did it is that we played private custom rescue matches, message me and I'll tell you how we did it. Yea, I wish I had thought of the checklist thing before I started honestly, I did get pretty lucky finding her. Anything I can do to help a fellow gamer. If you have any other questions about it when you play with I'll do my best to help.
    Oh that's a good idea getting the hubby to help out with the grinding! Btw, that's awesome that you are a gamer couple too! Okay, will do, thanks! Well that worked out then that you got lucky! That's nice when that happens. Alright, thanks so much, I appreciate the tips!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Oh that's a good idea getting the hubby to help out with the grinding! Btw, that's awesome that you are a gamer couple too! Okay, will do, thanks! Well that worked out then that you got lucky! That's nice when that happens. Alright, thanks so much, I appreciate the tips!
    Yea, it's great to have something to do together. If there's anything else you need tips on just let me know, I love to help in any way I can.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

Synthwave <3

Yea, it's great to have something to do together. If there's anything else you need tips on just let me know, I love to help in any way I can.
    I agree, it's nice to share a hobby! Okay, thanks and let me know if I can ever do the same for you.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

I agree, it's nice to share a hobby! Okay, thanks and let me know if I can ever do the same for you.
    Yea, it's great and you'll always have a co-op partner for any game. We love co-op games lol. I'll be sure to let you know if I need any tips.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

Just making a small update to say that I picked up Borderlands 2. I've been playing that for about the past week with my husband.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

-i- love myself.

Hope you enjoy BL2 such a cool game.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Hope you enjoy BL2 such a cool game.
    We've already beaten it lol. He has the platinum for it already so he's just in it for the fun lol. It is a pretty cool game though, I'm loving it.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

Forget I Was Ever Here

Hey thats the new update no new platinums? Goodluck as I haven't started mine yet, I was thinking about it today but I got a fever out of no where and I'm just really tired

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Hey thats the new update no new platinums? Goodluck as I haven't started mine yet, I was thinking about it today but I got a fever out of no where and I'm just really tired
    Lol, yep I had some people asking me about getting it. I've already got about half the trophies for platinum. I'm sorry that you're not feeling well I hope that you feel better soon.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

You've got a really nice collection there Keep up the great work. That MGS2 platinum is no walk in the park

Sig by Bladia

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    You've got a really nice collection there Keep up the great work. That MGS2 platinum is no walk in the park
    Thank you, yea you're right that MGS2 platinum isn't a walk in the park. It's just a good thing that I knew most of it because I had the original on ps2. it's the VR Missions for MGS1 Snake that were harder than I remember.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast