Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Pixie's Glittering Hollow Checklist

This is a discussion on Pixie's Glittering Hollow Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 Congrats on the Borderlands 2 Plat. I really need to ho back to playing that. Yea ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the Borderlands 2 Plat. I really need to ho back to playing that.
    Yea I know what you mean. I took a break from it for a while and when I went back to it I got the platinum.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

PRO Member

Platinum #48 Assassin's Creed: Revelations- The Conqueror

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

Congrats on the AC Revelations Plat!

Best game in the series in my opinion.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the AC Revelations platinum Pixie

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the Assassins Creed Revelations Plat Pixie. Which Plat do you think you will go after next?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bardas View Post
    Congrats on the AC Revelations Plat! Best game in the series in my opinion.
    Thanks alot. I liked it and I can't wait to get into AC III. I just got it for christmas and I wanted to finish AC:R first.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the AC Revelations platinum Pixie
    Thank you Dragon.

Congrats on the Assassins Creed Revelations Plat Pixie. Which Plat do you think you will go after next?
    Thanks Mad. I'm not sure what platinum I'm going to go for. I have so many games in my backlong on top of just getting PS+ it's ridicules. I guess it's whatever I feel like getting into lol. A vague answer I know but it's the best I got right now.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

It's been a while since I popped my head in here but congrats on all recent plats, especially AC:Revelations!
    I remember things were not too great last time I checked in here, I hope they are looking up for you.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    It's been a while since I popped my head in here but congrats on all recent plats, especially AC:Revelations!
    I remember things were not too great last time I checked in here, I hope they are looking up for you.
    Thanks Ice, things are a little better but not too much and we're in the process of renovatiing one of houses. After my Aunt's done moving and then we're moving into the bigger house. It's going to take a while since we're going to have to fix it up.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on plating ACR, you still trying to get the trophy Tower Of Babble in BO2??
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Congrats on plating ACR, you still trying to get the trophy Tower Of Babble in BO2??
    Yea, that trophy is a real pain. I guess because I'm not that great at zombies I don't know. We've come close a few times but end up dying in the end. It's quite frustrating. We haven't been playing it lately though.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

Retired...

Congrats on the AC: Revelations' platinum! It's always nice to see someone who isn't afraid of online trophies and enjoy a challenge!

I feel you about Black Ops 2 zombie, it took me almost 2 hours to try without a mic with 3 fine partners. I swear I ain't going back to try again and again!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Congrats on the AC:Revelations platinum

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the AC: Revelations' platinum! It's always nice to see someone who isn't afraid of online trophies and enjoy a challenge! I feel you about Black Ops 2 zombie, it took me almost 2 hours to try without a mic with 3 fine partners. I swear I ain't going back to try again and again!
    Thanks Smash. Nah I'm not scared I take a quote from Riddick, when he says, "I like a challenge." I strive for a challenge so it works for me lol. Though I was surprised to see so many people still playing it after two years. As for Black Ops 2 zombies, it's hard to do even with everyone having mics so I feel your pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on the AC:Revelations platinum
    Thanks girl. I totally love Assassin's Creed. Believe it or not I had 100% completion on the first Assassin's Creed as well so it's like a bad habit to want to have to 100% sync and complete everything lol.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

congrats on assassins creed revelations

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    congrats on assassins creed revelations
    Thank you, Jackel.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

Just making an update, I'm not around much and might not be until the end of the month. My aunt recently moved out of our other house and it's completely trashed. We've been cleaning like madmen since yesterday. I wish that nobody has to go through something like this because that kind of neglect on a house is ridiculous. 15 years and can't say anything important like there's a hole in the roof or rotted wood among other nasty things in the house seriously. It's fairly irritating that she's making us look like the bad guys because was so ashamed of that house to ask people to her move out. I wish I was making this up but I'm not. In any case we're moving in once in all fixed up hopefully by the end of the month and I can hopefully get back to being active as I was before my grams got hurt and sick. It's been one thing after another since September and I hope when this house is done that it's the light at the end of tunnel. Hopefully all the drama going on about the house subsides as well when we're done. I'm sorry to vent here, I'm just so annoyed with what's going on and I can't even say something about it on fb like I usually would since her and her kids are trolling all of our status updates and talking drama getting into something that they don't even know about. Ugh yet another thing to deal with. Again sorry venting here I usually don't but I have to let out somewhere before I lose my mind and do consider some here my family. Usually I would say something about it on there but out of respect for my grams and not wanting to put any unnecessary stress on her or make her angry at me (trust me hell hath no fury with her) , I'm not, and I'm trying to be the bigger person about what's going on then putting our family on blase on fb >.< . Some people just don't have a sense of decency anymore and that's from both parties not just one. It's like airing dirty laundry in front of your neighbors, it's an embarrassing sight. Anyway I'm going to stop, I just wanted to vent and post something in case some of my friends here were wondering where I've been all this time. On a bright side, I got a new headset and ps+ for christmas so I'll be excited to use those more after the move. Sorry again for being gone and not saying anything to those I care about here, as well as for writing a book >.<.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

Lvl 9 - Gold

Its okay Pixie. Its better to vent than to hold it in. I should know. I did that once and just about lost several of my friends because they just didn't want to be around me. Sorry to here your having to go through all of that. Good luck on getting the house fixed up and moved into.

PRO Member

Sorry to hear you're having a bad time of it, Pixie.

I hope things look up for you soon, my friend. Take care.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

KCCO!

From an editorial standpoint, a bit of indentation and paragraphs wouldn't hurt.

As far as the house, that sucks. That's why I would never own a house and rent it out to anyone, family included, unless I really trusted them.

PRO Member

Its okay Pixie. Its better to vent than to hold it in. I should know. I did that once and just about lost several of my friends because they just didn't want to be around me. Sorry to here your having to go through all of that. Good luck on getting the house fixed up and moved into.

I know it's better to vent than it is to hold it in. I usually write or blog or something on my fb but that really wasn't an option due to all the drama going on fb. For the most part all the trash and junk that she left in the house is gone. Right now we're fixing the rot and pipes in the house along with some of the walls that had mold due the pipework not being up to par. Other than the stuff we're doing to fix the walls and couple of pieces of furniture we decided was in good shape the house is empty and ready for some hardcore cleaning and pest control tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Sorry to hear you're having a bad time of it, Pixie.

I hope things look up for you soon, my friend. Take care.
    I hope so too, Ice. All the drama involved in this house is really not needed in my point of view. Yes, she trashed it completely and I think that was really wrong of her to do but she did it. What's done is done yes, I'm upset with her because her doing this hurts my grams and she broke the deal she made with grams when they first got the houses. All I can do is move forward because fighting about it isn't going to get anything done. Sometimes it seems like my grams and I are the only with any sense and decency you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    From an editorial standpoint, a bit of indentation and paragraphs wouldn't hurt.

As far as the house, that sucks. That's why I would never own a house and rent it out to anyone, family included, unless I really trusted them.
    Lol, that's the last thing I worry about when I'm venting. I don't think I've ever indented or paragraphed a vent before lol. Stories, and poems yea but not a vent. That did make me laugh and cheered me up a bit. The house yea it sucked beyond what words could describe and my grams trusted her with the house. This condition that she returned it to her in is inexcusable yea she was but if she would have simply asked for help she would have received it. Seems like she can only open her mouth to cause drama and make people feel sorry for her but not ask for help or say important things like something wrong with the house. As for trusting anyone in it again we're not, we're moving in when we're done.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast