Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 340

Pixie's Glittering Hollow Checklist

This is a discussion on Pixie's Glittering Hollow Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I got this one last night, I just haven't had much time to post, Platinum #49 DmC Devil May Cry- ...

  1. #301
    PRO Member
    PixieOfDarkness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Barstow, California
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    91

    I got this one last night, I just haven't had much time to post,
    Platinum #49 DmC Devil May Cry- Platinum Trophy


    Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

    Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III


    Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag


  2. #302
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    MadMardigan_88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, AR
    Posts
    1,128
    Reputation
    67

    Congrats Pixie on your DMC Plat. Since your next Plat will be your 50th are you going to make it a certain game or will it really matter?

    If I remember correctly your avatar is from High School of The Dead which is an awesome anime. What is your sig from? Can't seem to figure that one.


  3. #303
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Congrats on the DmC platinum Pixie

  4. #304
    The Deathly Rhythm
    Kratos06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    City Of Angels
    Posts
    2,100
    Reputation
    114

    Congrats on plating DmC
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

    Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

  5. #305
    PRO Member
    PixieOfDarkness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Barstow, California
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    91

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats Pixie on your DMC Plat. Since your next Plat will be your 50th are you going to make it a certain game or will it really matter?

    If I remember correctly your avatar is from High School of The Dead which is an awesome anime. What is your sig from? Can't seem to figure that one.
    Thanks, I'm not really sure what my 50th will be. I have a few that need maybe one or two trophies like Dead Space 2, and I have all the ps+ games to play and a couple on disc that I haven't played yet. We've been working on renovating our other house so I don't really get to play much but I should be back to my gaming soon at least I hope. Yea my avatar is Saeko from High School Of The Dead, one of my favorite animes. My sig is from an anime called Vampire Knight, it's Yukki and Kaname. I was planning on making new ones whenever the thing for my pro went through.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the DmC platinum Pixie
    Thanks Dragon, it was rough beating Vergil on Hell and Hell through.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Congrats on plating DmC
    Thanks Light, I don't know why people say bad things about this game. I really liked it.


    Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

    Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III


    Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag


  6. #306
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    MadMardigan_88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, AR
    Posts
    1,128
    Reputation
    67

    Just started thinking about who I haven't seen on here posting anything in a while. Hope things are going good for you Pixie. I'm sure people miss you around here.


  7. #307
    PRO Member
    PixieOfDarkness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Barstow, California
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    91

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Just started thinking about who I haven't seen on here posting anything in a while. Hope things are going good for you Pixie. I'm sure people miss you around here.
    Awe, that's so sweet thank you for posting Mad. I have been going through a lot lately so I haven't been gaming or doing my artwork or even working on my manga for a while. I've been depressed the past couple of months and I haven't been my oh so cheery self that everyone's use to seeing. I apologize for that, I just didn't want to bring others down that are trying to have fun here.
    Last edited by PixieOfDarkness; 07-10-2014 at 05:44 PM.


    Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

    Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III


    Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag


  8. #308
    PRO Member
    Icebrand1270's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    96

    Sorry to hear you've been going through a rough spot, Pixie. I've been there plenty of times in my life and it's not something that is overcome easily. Take care.

    Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

    "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.


    I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.



  9. #309
    PRO Member
    PixieOfDarkness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Barstow, California
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    91

    Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Sorry to hear you've been going through a rough spot, Pixie. I've been there plenty of times in my life and it's not something that is overcome easily. Take care.
    It's getting a little better, I know that everyone goes through things but the last 3 months have been really hard on me. I had a break up and a close personal friend of mine was killed in action at the same time. I haven't been dealing with either one very well at all. I'm just now getting to terms with accepting the fact that they are both gone from my life. Thank you for that Ice, it's nice to know I'm not alone.


    Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

    Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III


    Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag


  10. #310
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    4,528
    Reputation
    219

    Quote Originally Posted by PixieOfDarkness View Post
    It's getting a little better, I know that everyone goes through things but the last 3 months have been really hard on me. I had a break up and a close personal friend of mine was killed in action at the same time. I haven't been dealing with either one very well at all. I'm just now getting to terms with accepting the fact that they are both gone from my life. Thank you for that Ice, it's nice to know I'm not alone.
    Well, of course you're not alone!! I'm always a txt, phone call, skype session away!! Hit me up!




  11. #311
    PRO Member
    PixieOfDarkness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Barstow, California
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    91

    Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Well, of course you're not alone!! I'm always a txt, phone call, skype session away!! Hit me up!

    I know kidson, I'm sorry I haven't been talking to you much lately. I knew you were moving and stuff so I really didn't want to bring my problems on you.


    Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

    Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III


    Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag


  12. #312
    PRO Member
    PixieOfDarkness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Barstow, California
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    91

    I got my 50th platinum trophy yesterday morning,
    Platinum #50 Remember Me- Remember You Soon


    Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

    Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III


    Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag


  13. #313
    PRO Member
    Icebrand1270's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    96

    Congrats on Remember Me and getting to 50 Platinums, Pixie! I'm curious as to what you thought of it as I hold that game in higher regard than almost everyone else. The ending left an incredible impression on me in particular.
    Like I said in a VM I sent you, I'm sorry to hear about your breakup and the loss of your friend. Take your time, but if you need an extra person to talk to, I'm always willing to lend an ear.
    Take it from someone who goes through depressed moods often (and various other "illnesses of the mind"), not going through it alone can make all the difference. I know all too well what comes of bottling it up and it never ends well for me. I lost a good friend over 4 years ago in a freak accident and it is something that always stays with you. It will get better in time, however.
    Take care, Pixie.

    Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

    "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.


    I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.



  14. #314
    PRO Member
    PixieOfDarkness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Barstow, California
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    91

    Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on Remember Me and getting to 50 Platinums, Pixie! I'm curious as to what you thought of it as I hold that game in higher regard than almost everyone else. The ending left an incredible impression on me in particular.
    Like I said in a VM I sent you, I'm sorry to hear about your breakup and the loss of your friend. Take your time, but if you need an extra person to talk to, I'm always willing to lend an ear.
    Take it from someone who goes through depressed moods often (and various other "illnesses of the mind"), not going through it alone can make all the difference. I know all too well what comes of bottling it up and it never ends well for me. I lost a good friend over 4 years ago in a freak accident and it is something that always stays with you. It will get better in time, however.
    Take care, Pixie.
    Thank you and thanks, I really liked it honestly. I don't have any idea why people say it's not good. Playing through the story and finding out who she really was blew my mind. The ending has a big impact on how you see things especially when you lose a friend. You don't have to be sorry about what happened, I guess I put too much into that one person to never hurt me and he did anyway. Lesson learned or well learning the hard way anyway. I appreciate that you're here, I was just saying that's why I haven't been around much. My friend passed away in a freak helicopter crash that only killed him out of his squad, I don't know how it happened but it's hard knowing that he's gone and I'll miss him dearly.


    Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

    Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III


    Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag


  15. #315
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Congrats on the Remember Me platinum Pixie, and sorry to hear about your recent problems. Hope you are feeling better

  16. #316
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    MadMardigan_88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, AR
    Posts
    1,128
    Reputation
    67

    Congrats on the Remember Me Plat and it being your 50th Platinum. I also really liked the game and never understood why a lot of people didn't like it. It was better than I thought it was going to be and I actually liked the combat system for it. A lot of people said it was crap. Who knows, they probably never played it and went by what others said about it.

    Sorry to hear about your friend passing and the break up. I know what its like to go through rough times like that also. It's not easy and some days it feels like its all going to suffocate you or just crush you under the weight of everything. I kept everything in and started taking it out on my friends. I almost lost them because of everything. I'm so glad they stuck by me and were able to help me get through a lot of it. It's gonna take time, just hang in there. If you need to talk or just go on a rant, you have friends here that will listen. Where all here for you.

    Its good to see you back on here.


  17. #317
    PRO Member
    PixieOfDarkness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Barstow, California
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    91

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Remember Me platinum Pixie, and sorry to hear about your recent problems. Hope you are feeling better

    Thanks Dragon, it's alright don't feel bad for me. I'll make it through it because I have great friends some in unexpected places.


    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the Remember Me Plat and it being your 50th Platinum. I also really liked the game and never understood why a lot of people didn't like it. It was better than I thought it was going to be and I actually liked the combat system for it. A lot of people said it was crap. Who knows, they probably never played it and went by what others said about it.

    Sorry to hear about your friend passing and the break up. I know what its like to go through rough times like that also. It's not easy and some days it feels like its all going to suffocate you or just crush you under the weight of everything. I kept everything in and started taking it out on my friends. I almost lost them because of everything. I'm so glad they stuck by me and were able to help me get through a lot of it. It's gonna take time, just hang in there. If you need to talk or just go on a rant, you have friends here that will listen. Where all here for you.

    Its good to see you back on here.
    Thank you Mad, I agree with you people who say they don't like it more than likely didn't play it themselves. My friends passing has been hard on me and so has the break up. I lost the will to do anything that I use to do. I stop gaming for like 2 months except for playing MW3 with one of my best friends. I stop writing, painting and drawing altogether because I felt I lost everything. You're right about all that, I know it'll take time, I'm in the sense that I didn't disappear off the face of the earth and I'm really only posting here for now. I'm sure with time I'll post the way I use to but for now the support here should help me through this.


    Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

    Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III


    Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag


  18. #318
    Banned
    ScaryAbel210's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    1,013
    Reputation
    59

    Nice glittering CL, Pixer. Congrats for Remember Me plat as your new 50th platinum.

  19. #319
    PRO Member
    PixieOfDarkness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Barstow, California
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    91

    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Nice glittering CL, Pixer. Congrats for Remember Me plat as your new 50th platinum.
    Thanks I made everything myself, come back anytime. Thank you for the congrats.


    Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

    Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III


    Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag


  20. #320
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Congrats on Forget Me I mean Remember Me and also reached #50 plats milestone. Very sorry to hear what happened in the past in your life... Hope you are doing well.



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:22 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO