Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Pixie's Glittering Hollow Checklist

This is a discussion on Pixie's Glittering Hollow Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Ac3stralian 6 months? i didnt even know lol. I made staff on here, then fought with staff, ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3stralian View Post
    6 months? i didnt even know lol. I made staff on here, then fought with staff, got kicked out of staff, started up a donation thing to members with nero then after a while personal life has took over so I dnt come on here much these days with full time work etc, ive cut down alot on trophies myself cause of it unfortunately
    I got upto 3 star general and ran the site for simon then he fucked me over and kicked me out lol. your life seems to be alot better now, congrats on a hubby. Is it a gaming buddy from the ol days or ?
    Yea, I'm a lot better off without that tyranny in my life. Thanks and no it's nobody that you would know, he wasn't in that clan at all and like me wants nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Nice, so could be back here shortly to congratulate you on that one lol. Curse me for motivating you to get more plats I see how it is now lol.
    Lmao, you're the master of your own doing.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on plating Survival Instincts Pixie!
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Forget I Was Ever Here

Hello how's it going? Congrats on the new platinum. Are you planning on finishing Tomb Raider now? What else is new with you? Hopefully learning some new stuff at work!

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Congrats on plating Survival Instincts Pixie!
    Thanks kratos, it took a little while trying to find that chick I was missing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Hello how's it going? Congrats on the new platinum. Are you planning on finishing Tomb Raider now? What else is new with you? Hopefully learning some new stuff at work!
    Hiya Sniper, things are kind of hectic lately lol. Thanks and yea Tomb Raider is my next platinum for sure only nine more levels to go. I'm actually still in training but yes I'm learning a lot of new things.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

Forget I Was Ever Here

I've had more time to hang around here lately with the week vacation from school so I been enjoying it just relaxing not having to do deal with class. I actually started packing some of my belongings to move for a couple months its just to hot for me and I found someone in orlando that has some interesting concepts and ideas like me for a new ip so we want to work on a game.

How you feeling?

PRO Member

I've had more time to hang around here lately with the week vacation from school so I been enjoying it just relaxing not having to do deal with class. I actually started packing some of my belongings to move for a couple months its just to hot for me and I found someone in orlando that has some interesting concepts and ideas like me for a new ip so we want to work on a game.

How you feeling?
    That's awesome you have some time from school. Where are you moving to? That sounds like really fun project, I wish I could do something like that. I've been working on my landscape technique lately. I've been doing portraits for the longest time practicing realistic anatomy. I'm feeling alright just been little on the tired side lately is all.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

Nice job with Survival Instinct, Pixie! I usually don't do Walking Dead stuff as it rubs me the wrong way (certain ex-friends being big fans of the show will do that to you) but it doesn't seem too hard a game. Would you recommend it to a guy who can't shoot the broadside of a barn, namely myself?

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Nice job with Survival Instinct, Pixie! I usually don't do Walking Dead stuff as it rubs me the wrong way (certain ex-friends being big fans of the show will do that to you) but it doesn't seem too hard a game. Would you recommend it to a guy who can't shoot the broadside of a barn, namely myself?
    Thank you Ice, I can understand how that is. I'm a huge walking dead fan, but I still enjoyed the game. It's not really too hard once you learn the patterns and get practiced in the art of stealth. Only a few trophies would probably give you trouble as they did for me. If you do start this game I suggest that you make a list of all the survivors you give rides to and check them off as you go. I didn't do that and it was a pain to try to figure out which ones I was missing. Like I said this game is mostly stealth as to the fact that if you were to fire a weapon it attracts the zed word lol, which in most instances you don't want to do, trust me or you'll end up pretty dead dude. The only weapon you can really shoot is the crossbow which you don't get until late in the game anyway, it's reliable for one and quiet but it's a thing of physics just to hit them unless they're standing still because for some reason a gun is instantaneous while the arrow being shot at the same velocity takes a minute to reach the walkers. That never made sense but whatever lol. You get the hang of it with practice.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

Congrats on Survival Instinct, I'm a huge Walking Dead fan too and I'm looking forward to play it.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on Survival Instinct, I'm a huge Walking Dead fan too and I'm looking forward to play it.
    Thank you annare, I am too lol. I can't wait for the new season, I'm watching season 3 again lol. I hope that you enjoy the game as much as I did.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on #42 Pixie

Keep up the good work!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on #42 Pixie

Keep up the good work!
    Thank you Cid. July is looking promising for platinums.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

Ice Cream Firefighter

You've visited my CL a couple of times now, so I thought it time for me to return the favor to you. I love the look of your banners in your CL color scheme is great, I love purple lol. That main banner is epic with four of the strongest female characters available plus it's good to see a few more people know of the greatness that is Ruby Malone, Wet was such an epic game with a very unique battle system. Also thanks for the kind words in my CL too. I know you're still new to the forums but i'm surprised our path haven't crossed earlier.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Forget I Was Ever Here

Code Veronica is a must play Pixie its one of the best in the franchise in my opinion...I thought director's cut was best but 2 and 3 are pretty decent just really short but after those code veronica beats out the rest including chronicles, orc, 5, 4, 6 < - - - -code to unlock a chest ...I still need to finish the last play through in 4 for the 100% but i didnt like the control configuration

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    You've visited my CL a couple of times now, so I thought it time for me to return the favor to you. I love the look of your banners in your CL color scheme is great, I love purple lol. That main banner is epic with four of the strongest female characters available plus it's good to see a few more people know of the greatness that is Ruby Malone, Wet was such an epic game with a very unique battle system. Also thanks for the kind words in my CL too. I know you're still new to the forums but i'm surprised our path haven't crossed earlier.
    Thank you, it's kind of you to make a visit. I made all my banners myself so thank you very much it means a lot to me. I just had to use Rubi she's amazing and it's sad that not too many know about her. I loved WET it's one of my favorite games and I still play it a lot actually. If someone hasn't tried it, I think that they should, it's an awesomely epic game and Rubi has such badassery that's all her own. You're welcome, it just hits home to me when people are sick with cancer. One of my good friends has Leukemia, a friend of mine's mom died from breast cancer, and my sister in law died earlier this year from lung cancer, plus my adoptive daughter has Lupus. Yea, I've only been around for a few months and I was in the make a member pro thread last month too. I was new so I didn't really know a lot people just recently I have start to talk to others and mostly on at night but I'm off and on during the day.

Code Veronica is a must play Pixie its one of the best in the franchise in my opinion...I thought director's cut was best but 2 and 3 are pretty decent just really short but after those code veronica beats out the rest including chronicles, orc, 5, 4, 6 < - - - -code to unlock a chest ...I still need to finish the last play through in 4 for the 100% but i didnt like the control configuration
    Oh I know it is. I had it on ps2 when it first came out. Like I said I never miss a Resident Evil game. What code to unlock a chest are you talking about? You haven't played RE 4 on pro yet? I wish you luck with that man, it's still pretty tough even though I've done it before without trophies lol. You know you can change the control scheme right? It's in the options menu, just choose one that better fits you. Personally I used the default it was easier for me plus that's how I played RE 5 anyway lol.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

New platinum to add to my shiny hollow. I finally got the platinum for Tomb Raider. I loved this game the trophy I really had trouble with was the damn Chatterbox one. It never crossed my mind to talk to the people. The multiplayer on the other hand took so long even boosting with my husband and mellie.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Tomb Raider

That Belmont did work lol.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Silence is a valid option

Congrats on the Tomb Raider Plat!!! Woo hoo
    I did the same thing with the chatterbox trophy, I didn't realize you had to keep talking until their icon disappeared. So I had to do a speed run just for the conversations lol I had fun boosting with you,,,even when we got separated and I was left talking to myself haha What can we play next???
    Sig by Pancake Model

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new platinum

All that multiplayer grinding put me off that game.

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

PRO Member

Congrats on the Platinum! Same as stupot here, the MP is keeping me away from the game, but I am interested in the story, and finishing at least one Tomb Raider game as I told you lol

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast