Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I haven't seen the PS3 version yet, but CoM was great. Sure, the world stories were mostly rehashes, but I ...

PRO Member

I haven't seen the PS3 version yet, but CoM was great. Sure, the world stories were mostly rehashes, but I loved the formula and I loved the mystery surrounding Org. XIII. Plus hey, the second story mode was awesome.

PRO Member

Little update time:

- Currently level 26 on GTA Online, I'm having a lot of fun with it but I've stopped playing it everyday so I can start new games. It's going to be a long road to level 100 but I'm sure I can do it and get the Platinum of this beast of a game. Later rather than sooner but that's ok with me.

- I started Far Cry 3 and played a little, now I'm immersed in it and enjoying it. The setting reminds me sometimes of Lost which is my favourite show of all time so I like taking time to explore the island.

- I have started also Yakuza 3. I played the first couple of chapters of Yakuza 2 on PS2 but my tv really can't handle PS2 games anymore and sometimes it looks almost unplayable, so I decided to start with Yakuza 3 and learn the rest of the story through the previously options in the game. I'm enjoying it so far, I like japanese stuff and this game is 100% Japan.

Hopefully by the time Remember Me comes out on PS+ I will have finished at least one of those two games so I can put all my time into it.

And last but not least, here's my character in GTA Online in front of a very special building.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Nice update my friend. I have seen you playing a variety of games on PSN and I'm glad to hear your enjoying your game time. All the best man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Nice update my friend. I have seen you playing a variety of games on PSN and I'm glad to hear your enjoying your game time. All the best man
    Yeah I've been changing games a lot lately lol, thanks for the visit my friend.

PRO Member

Little update:

So I've almost reach 2.000 posts and this page has surpassed 2.000 visits, I want to thank you all for that. If no one was visiting this then there'd be no point in doing it and I'd keep it to myself. And if there wasn't good people here to talk to I wouldn't have made it 2.000 posts, so thanks guys.

I will be absent from the site for a couple of days because I'm travelling tomorrow to another city to see Volbeat. It's 7 hours in a bus and then another 7 hours back so I'll stay there for a while, and as soon as I arrive at my city I'll go get my Batman Arkham Origins copy so even when I'm back you might not notice.

If you don't know Volbeat they are an amazing band from Denmark, and they sound like Metallica and Elvis Presly had a baby.

See you guys whenever I come back, shouldn't be more than a couple of days.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    If you don't know Volbeat they are an amazing pokemon from Ruby/Sapphire, and they're as cute as a button.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Little update time:

- Currently level 26 on GTA Online, I'm having a lot of fun with it but I've stopped playing it everyday so I can start new games. It's going to be a long road to level 100 but I'm sure I can do it and get the Platinum of this beast of a game. Later rather than sooner but that's ok with me.

- I started Far Cry 3 and played a little, now I'm immersed in it and enjoying it. The setting reminds me sometimes of Lost which is my favourite show of all time so I like taking time to explore the island.

- I have started also Yakuza 3. I played the first couple of chapters of Yakuza 2 on PS2 but my tv really can't handle PS2 games anymore and sometimes it looks almost unplayable, so I decided to start with Yakuza 3 and learn the rest of the story through the previously options in the game. I'm enjoying it so far, I like japanese stuff and this game is 100% Japan.

Hopefully by the time Remember Me comes out on PS+ I will have finished at least one of those two games so I can put all my time into it.

And last but not least, here's my character in GTA Online in front of a very special building.

Nice checklist keep it up! Have fun in Far Cry 3 it is a truly beautiful game! It also reminded me much of Lost

PRO Member

So I'm back (both in real life and here) and my copy of Batman Arkham Origins arrived two days earlier when I was out of town, so as soon as I came back and got some sleep (sleeping in a bus for 7 hours is terrible for your neck, and I had just headbanged through the whole show) I ran to the store to pick it up. The concert was absolutely amazing, I can't wait to see Volbeat again.

So I've been playing Arkham Origins non-stop all night and I'm at 58% in the story mode, I maybe I'll finish it today... or maybe I won't, who knows. It's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    hmmm, a pokémon named Volbeat should be awesome, not that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf72 View Post
    Nice checklist keep it up! Have fun in Far Cry 3 it is a truly beautiful game! It also reminded me much of Lost
    thanks Wolf72!. I finished Far Cry 3 a few days ago (forgot to update on that) and I really liked it. Now I only have to find the collectibles and all that stuff, but I'm only playing Arkham Origins now so it might take a while.
    Last edited by annare41; 10-25-2013 at 09:12 AM.

Thats some super fast work on Batman mate, sounds like a good game. And thanks again for helping me out last night, still not got that god damn trophy lol

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

- I'm mid-way through New Game Plus in Batman Arkham Origins and this is definitely the hardest Arkham game so far, I Am The Night mode is gonna be a real challenge.
    Online is surprisingly good, I'm having a blast hunting down people as Batman and Robin. It really feels like you're playing in single-player, the balance of being a hero and being a thug with a gun is something they needed to get right and they have. I've gotten most of the hardest online trophies already by myself, just need to boost one of them.

- I have also created a new account on PSN. Over the years I've played some awesome games, games like Red Dead Redemption and L.A. Noire were something else, and I've been wanting to play them again from the start. I could do that in the account I have, but trophies are kind of a diary and I love statistics and keeping track of things, so I've created a new account where I can replay all those awesome games, maybe even plat them again, and with the trophies it almost feels like I'm playing them for the first time again. It probably wasn't necessary to create a new account but I don't know, I just felt like doing it. I think of it as a 'Greatest Hits' account.

The new ID is RedDeadZven, you can add me there too if you want. I'm starting playing on it this Halloween with Red Dead Redemption's Undead Nightmare DLC and then I'll start again from the beginning Red Dead Redemption.

So my main account will still be the old one, this new one is just to use whenever I want to replay a new game and that stuff.

Thats some super fast work on Batman mate, sounds like a good game. And thanks again for helping me out last night, still not got that god damn trophy lol
    I was happy to see you finally got the trophy, you think you'll be able to do the ad-hoc trophy?

PRO Member

It's been a while since I got a Platinum or even a 100%, but finally I got a new 100% this morning.

100%
    Alex Kidd in Miracle World

Alex Kidd in Miracle World is a 1986 Sega Genesis game I got from the 15 days Japanese PS+ Trial offer that is available now on the Japanese Store. It's a very fun game, and very easy to 100% thanks to the save system. If you couldn't save the game this would be very close to impossible.

I'm not getting a lot of trophies lately because I'm entering the PS4 Launch Competition, so starting later this month expect a lot more, luckily a couple of Platinums too.

I remember Alex Kidd all to well. It brings back good memories of the Sega Master System and Mega Drive for me . Congrats on the 100% my friend, well done. And good luck to you in the competition too.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new 100%

PRO Member

I remember Alex Kidd all to well. It brings back good memories of the Sega Master System and Mega Drive for me . Congrats on the 100% my friend, well done. And good luck to you in the competition too.
    I played quite a few games like this on Mega Drive but not this one, it was a nice throwback to those days. Thanks man!.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new 100%
    Thanks DragonWolf, how's FFXIV going?.

Beast Incarnate

Thanks DragonWolf, how's FFXIV going?.
    Veeery slowly as I'm juggling it with a few other games too. Its definitely one for the long run

PRO Member

100%
    Sleeping Dogs

FINALLY got the last two trophies I had left from the Year of the Snake DLC and got 100% on the game (I got the Platinum in the spring).

PRO Member

Congrats on getting Sleeping Dogs 100%

PRO Member

Zombie Driver HD

Feels good to finally get another Platinum, I hadn't got one since August (a month in which I got 4 plats). It's a fun game, most of it is pretty easy but there are some requirements in tournaments to get gold medals that will require a lot of trial and error, but it's doable. It can be a fast plat but you'll probably get tired of the camera angle and need to take a break every couple of races or missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on getting Sleeping Dogs 100%

Thanks! : )

Congrats on the Zombie Driver HD plat my friend, well done. It's always a great feeling to earn a plat. What's next, dude?

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Zombie Driver HD platinum

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast