Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I kinda understand as lately I've been busy with real life so not as much playing time but I only ...

Retired...

I kinda understand as lately I've been busy with real life so not as much playing time but I only want to stick games that are fun. Good luck! I visited Frankfurt, Germany and it's beautiful. Hope you enjoy there.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I'm sorry to hear your having problems at the moment mate, the main thing is to not let things get to you and to try and remain positive. I wish you all the best with your future endeavours my friend.

I too am just trying to enjoy my gaming atm rather than bust out loads of trophies. And congrats on your trophies from last year, you obtained an awesome amount, well done

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Soul Sacrifice

One of the best Vita games I've played so far, and very addicting. I hadn't heard of it until it was free on PS+ so I decided to try it and I've literally played every day. My total playtime so far is 70 hours.

I'm still not fully into trophy hunting mode and boosting and all that, I got this just because it never felt tiring to me and it was a blast.

I bought a few days ago my first physical Vita game, Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate, so I'm playing exclusively that on Vita now that I've finished Soul Sacrifice.

On PS3 I'm playing Metro: Last Light, which has a lot of gameplay elements I like but it still doesn't make me not want to stop playing, the russian-communist-nazi setting isn't really my thing. I also finished recently for the first time the first Mass Effect, working on the Hardcore playthrough now.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Good luck and hope you enjoy Germany when you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    I kinda understand as lately I've been busy with real life so not as much playing time but I only want to stick games that are fun. Good luck! I visited Frankfurt, Germany and it's beautiful. Hope you enjoy there.
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear your having problems at the moment mate, the main thing is to not let things get to you and to try and remain positive. I wish you all the best with your future endeavours my friend.

I too am just trying to enjoy my gaming atm rather than bust out loads of trophies. And congrats on your trophies from last year, you obtained an awesome amount, well done

Thanks guys, things are still not ideal but a little better than before. I'm starting now german classes and I'll probably leave for good after the summer.

A plat a month!

Congrats on Soul Sacarifice

PRO Member

Batman: Arkham Origins

If it wasn't for the infinite number of glitches and freezes I've experienced playing this game I would have gotten this platinum months ago. I've had to repeat the story mode about 10 times for that damned I Am The Night trophy... Still, it's a great game, different from the previous two Arkhams but still good. The MP was a lot of fun, something I didn't expect. Waiting for Mr. Freeze DLC now, coming out in April.

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on Soul Sacarifice
    thanks wandarer.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Batman: Arkham Origins platinum

Lvl 6 - Silver

Nice work on Arkham Origins.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Venire, Videre, Vince

Felicidades on your last two s amigo, nicely done!

Dale con todo!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Congratz on the Batman: Arkham Origins .

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Batman: Arkham Origins platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    Nice work on Arkham Origins.
    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Felicidades on your last two s amigo, nicely done!

Dale con todo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime12345 View Post
    Congratz on the Batman: Arkham Origins .
    Thank you lovely people.

Next month is going to be amazing, I have pre-ordered both Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes and Final Fantasy X HD to keep me busy for a very long time. And there's also Bioshock Infinite DLC, looking forward to that as well.

PRO Member

Hi,

Congrats on the Soul Sacrifice platinum. I'm getting towards the end of it now myself and I'm starting to find it a bit of a grind, especially the Avalon Pacts with two archfiends in.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bardas View Post
    Hi,

Congrats on the Soul Sacrifice platinum. I'm getting towards the end of it now myself and I'm starting to find it a bit of a grind, especially the Avalon Pacts with two archfiends in.
    Thanks Bardas, to me it was just a matter of getting really high level people and working together so they don't sacrifice you as soon as you die.

I'm at level 99 attack myself, if you need help feel free to add me on PSN.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new plats especially Batman Arkham Origins.

PRO Member

Congrats on the Soul Sacrifice & Batman:Arkham Origins platinums

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the Soul Sacrifice & Batman Arkham Origins Plats.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plats especially Batman Arkham Origins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on the Soul Sacrifice & Batman:Arkham Origins platinums
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the Soul Sacrifice & Batman Arkham Origins Plats.
    Thank you guys, thanks for visiting!.

PRO Member

Update time:

- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is amazing. The main story took me just 58 minutes to complete but I've spending literally hours on a single side op mission and still need a lot more to do. The story may be very short but the game itself is definitely not, it's going to be a challenging 100%.

- Picking up Final Fantasy X HD for Vita later today. The reason I chose Vita instead of PS3 is so I can focus on all the PS3 games I still have to play from my backlog, and also because when I have free time I can just take my Vita with me and train and level up, which I'm gonna need to do a lot if I want the platinum.

- Finished Tomb Raider a few days ago. The story was great and the gameplay awesome, I've enjoyed it so much more than the Uncharted series. The online is terrible though, I hate it, it's just unnecessary and not fun. I'm going for the platinum though so I'll have to play it against my will.

- Since I'm gonna be playing MGSV a lot and I have FFX on Vita, I also need to start a new game. That's probably going to be Demon's Souls, unless there's an awesome game in April's PS+ update. With all the talk about Dark Souls II coming out I wanted to check for myself the series, and Demon's Souls was free for PS+ so that's where I'll start. I'm prepared to die (in the game!).

- Reached Level 100 in GTA Online last night. I've been playing it every single day lately, now I'm gonna take a break from it and come back later to get the rest of the online trophies and just to cause some chaos in general.

- Ever since the announcement of Batman: Arkham Knight I want to get a PS4 asap, hopefully in time for the release of the game in october, maybe get a bundle if there is one. I better start saving.

- I will be back here more often from now on, completely redo this whole place and (finally) update it. Coming soon.

Royal Flush X2

Hey tonight at around 9pm est I need 1 more person to join for backseat driver trophy so if you want to join your more than welcome. Also I believe team death match requires 4 as well.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Hey tonight at around 9pm est I need 1 more person to join for backseat driver trophy so if you want to join your more than welcome. Also I believe team death match requires 4 as well.
    awesome just sent you a friend request, hope I'm not too late!.

Royal Flush X2

Nope not too late at all, it's not for another few hrs when I'll get on. I'll accept it once I turn on Ps3

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast