Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Wow man, you have got one hell of a back log right there and I wish you good luck getting ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Wow man, you have got one hell of a back log right there and I wish you good luck getting through it. I am actually in the process of boosting the online portion of Tomb Raider with Dragonwolf as it sucks ass and I have no interest in it. I wanted to play the game but the addition of mp put me off, but the patch for the game and it being free on ps+ made me get it .

I hope you enjoy FFX when you get to it. I played it when it was originally released and now, the fact that I can play it on Ps3 is just . Good luck gaming and above all else, have fun

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Wow man, you have got one hell of a back log right there and I wish you good luck getting through it. I am actually in the process of boosting the online portion of Tomb Raider with Dragonwolf as it sucks ass and I have no interest in it. I wanted to play the game but the addition of mp put me off, but the patch for the game and it being free on ps+ made me get it .

I hope you enjoy FFX when you get to it. I played it when it was originally released and now, the fact that I can play it on Ps3 is just . Good luck gaming and above all else, have fun

Oh the backlog is way bigger lol. Same for me with Tomb Raider, the mp really put me off too but being free for PS+ it would be stupid not to play it. I see you on PSN playing FFX and I'm a bit jealous (Ground Zeroes keeps me happy), now I'm not so sure if I should get it for PS3 or Vita. PS3 sure looks nicer but with Vita I'd be able to play it more... those bastards should have included cross-buy!.

PRO Member

well it looks like I'm going with the PS3 version after all!

PRO Member

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate

It was fun playing Batman on the go. It doesn't have that special feeling of the console games, not by far, but it's still a good game. I really hope they fixed the map for the upcoming console version though.

What I'm playing right now is mainly Final Fantasy X. I'm at Mountain Gagazet right now, then off to Zanarkand I think, so I'm close to finishing the story. When I need a break I play Ground Zeroes, and I've also started the last Biochock Infinite's DLC, but because of FFX having my full attention I've only played it for about an hour.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the Batman Plat. Your getting closer to having 50 Plats in your collection.

A plat a month!

Congrats on Batman: Arkham Origins! Never got into the Arkham series myself, but congrats nonetheless!

Venire, Videre, Vince

Felicidades Jesus on no. 47! Nicely done!

Yeah, playing Lego Batman right now, and still have Batman AA + Batman AC yet to play!

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Batman Arkham Origins platinum

PRO Member

Update time!:

- Reached Level 23 a couple of days ago, pretty happy about that.

- Bought LEGO MARVEL Superheroes for Vita minutes before watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier at the movies and being super hyped about it. I love MARVEL and this game is amazing and super fun, I'm planning to get the PS3 and PS4 versions at some point too.

- Surpassed 100 hours on Final Fantasy X. I'm mainly leveling up after catching all the monsters in the arena and just getting my characters strong for the Dark Aeons, Penance and Nemesis. That's going to be tough.

- I've decided what game is going to be the 50th Platinum, but you'll have to wait and see. I also have an idea of what #48 and #49 are going to be, and they're probably going to be close to each other. Sometimes it's months between one Plat and another and sometimes I get 2 or 3 in a matter of days, maybe that's what's going to happen now, we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the Batman Plat. Your getting closer to having 50 Plats in your collection.
    Thanks, yeah it's a bit crazy, I know for some people it's not that big of a deal but it's a big number for me.

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on Batman: Arkham Origins! Never got into the Arkham series myself, but congrats nonetheless!
    Thanks wanderer, that's a shame though, what games have you played?. If you've played Asylum and not City, maybe City is a bit more accessible being an open world.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Felicidades Jesus on no. 47! Nicely done!

Yeah, playing Lego Batman right now, and still have Batman AA + Batman AC yet to play!
    Thanks Jimmy, I hope you enjoy being Batman as much as I do!. Let me know what you think of the Arkham games.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Batman Arkham Origins platinum
    Thanks Dragon, I'm sure John told you but I'm sorry for not being able to help you guys with Tomb Raider, I hope I can renew my Plus subscription soon.

PRO Member

LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes: Universe in Peril

Super fun game, like I said before I love MARVEL and this was a blast, I can't wait to play the PS3/PS4 versions.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the new Lego Plat. Lego games are certainly a lot of fun to play. Wow only 2 more till you have 50 Plats.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Thanks Dragon, I'm sure John told you but I'm sorry for not being able to help you guys with Tomb Raider, I hope I can renew my Plus subscription soon.
    Don't worry about it, we managed to work something out and knock out the rest of the MP trophies last night.

Also, congrats on the LEGO Marvel platinum

PRO Member

Terminator Salvation

Okay yes I wanted a fast and easy plat BUT I love Terminator and I watched Salvation a few days ago for the first time and I really liked it so I've played the game for more than the easy trophies.

This Platinum sets a new milestone and it becomes the fastest Platinum I've obtained so far, 5 hours and 39 minutes. It's also not only the fact that I got it so quickly but it was non-stop, put the disc in, played through the whole thing, finished and platted it. I rented it for 2 bucks in case you're wondering, I didn't buy it.

Platinum number 50 coming tomorrow.

Congrats on the new Lego Plat. Lego games are certainly a lot of fun to play. Wow only 2 more till you have 50 Plats.
    Don't worry about it, we managed to work something out and knock out the rest of the MP trophies last night.

Also, congrats on the LEGO Marvel platinum

Thank you nice and loyal people.

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 9 - Gold

Wow that is certainly a fast Plat. Congrats on #49. So anything special for 50?

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Terminator Salvation platinum

I hate that people feel they need to justify an easy platinum, if you want to play something then play it, too many judgmental people out there. My wife, for instance, enjoys quite a few kids games, and I enjoy playing with her, yet I'm always getting judged for it. We should be able to play whatever we like without getting an eyebrow raised in our direction

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat
    Thanks Feral

Wow that is certainly a fast Plat. Congrats on #49. So anything special for 50?
    Absolutely, it's a game I finished almost a week ago but I really wanted it to be number 50 so I left an easy trophy to get when I had 49 plats, and that day is today. I won't be home today so I'll post it when I get back tonight.

Congrats on the Terminator Salvation platinum

I hate that people feel they need to justify an easy platinum, if you want to play something then play it, too many judgmental people out there. My wife, for instance, enjoys quite a few kids games, and I enjoy playing with her, yet I'm always getting judged for it. We should be able to play whatever we like without getting an eyebrow raised in our direction
    Thanks Dragon, and I agree with that, as long as you don't play a game with an easy platinum just to get that platinum and not for the sake of playing, as long as you're having fun it should be okay. I felt like I needed to explain a little just because the incredible amount of hate I've seen about the game. It's not a bad game, that said there are only 3 types of enemies in the entire game... But hey it has Common in it reprising his role from the movie, so that's a plus.

Editorial Team

Congratulations on the new plat!
    I played the game because of the platinum, but I kind of liked it, when I was playing it
    I'm doing the same thing as you right now, finish an easy game as #29 (Sniper Elite V2) and I have #30 almost ready just a couple trophies more
    Working on: The next platinum trophy!
    come join the stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/neospoon

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Thanks Dragon, and I agree with that, as long as you don't play a game with an easy platinum just to get that platinum and not for the sake of playing, as long as you're having fun it should be okay. I felt like I needed to explain a little just because the incredible amount of hate I've seen about the game. It's not a bad game, that said there are only 3 types of enemies in the entire game... But hey it has Common in it reprising his role from the movie, so that's a plus.
    I agree. I played the game totally based on watching the movie, but I had read a lot of bad stuff about it. I think I ended up giving it a 5/10, it was enjoyable to a point but wasn't anything special. The repetitiveness is what dropped the rating slightly for me

PRO Member

Bioshock Infinite

This is it, number 50. If you've played this game you already know how awesome it is. A good friend of mine introduced me to the Bioshock series, giving me both Bioshock and Bioshock 2, before Infinite came out because I was very curious about it but I wanted to play the first games first. I have to admit, my first playthrough of the original game wasn't the best experience, I think the main reasons for that was that the gameplay and gun controls felt kind of difficult for me and the other was the terrible spanish translation of the voices. I finished the game and I thought "well that wasn't bad", then went back and played it again, now being used to the mechanics and having changed the language of my PS3 forever to english and I absolutely loved it. I very much enjoyed Bioshock 2 as well, even getting to Level 60 in Multiplayer.

But the ultimate Bioshock experience for me has been Infinite. I think it's one of those very few and unique games that blend perfectly story and gameplay and actually makes it work brilliantly. If you haven't played it do yourself a favor and go get it right now (I think it's free for Plus members right now?). There have been many many reviews of the game already so I won't do one, I'll just repeat what I've said already many times. One of the best games I've ever experienced and a must have classic.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast