Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; So it's Sunday already and I haven't done all I wanted, but I added a banner, my physical games and ...

PRO Member

So it's Sunday already and I haven't done all I wanted, but I added a banner, my physical games and updated stuff.

Highlights of the week has probably been getting to Level 18. And I started last night Killzone HD, the first game I play in the series, if I like it I'll jump to the others. This week I can't wait for the free PS+ games, especially Battlefield 3. That's gonna take pretty much all of my time, during the first couple of weeks at least, so I hope I can finish Killzone before I start it.

I also asked a few days ago here whether I should get a TV or a Vita and you guys said TV, so it's on the way right now and I'll post pictures once I set it up.

This is a short update but I will work to make more changes with the next one.

Thanks for reading and happy gaming!.

and now please welcome... Queens of the Stone Age.

Toggle Spoiler

Last edited by annare41; 07-03-2013 at 04:00 PM.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats amigo on your latest + for reaching trophy level 18

Qué lástima que España perdió el partido!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Español

Still the Chocobo

Stopping in to see this and wow, you've already got a great checklist. I agree that MGS is a pretty great series. Good luck with your LBP Kart
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats amigo on your latest + for reaching trophy level 18

Qué lástima que España perdió el partido!
    Me acabo de enterar de eso ahora al leer tu post, no sigo el fútbol, ni siquiera el nacional...

Thanks for stopping by!.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    Stopping in to see this and wow, you've already got a great checklist. I agree that MGS is a pretty great series. Good luck with your LBP Kart
    Thank you very much. What's stopping me from platting LBPK now are the terrible servers, I've already done all the hard stuff but everytime I try to play online with a friend for the two coop trophies I have left I get kicked out.

Small update, I just started Battlefield 3 so everything I was playing or working on has stopped... I don't know for how long, MP might be the only thing I play in a while.

PRO Member

FINALLY GOT THIS.

27 - inFamous

After being stuck at 348/350 blast shards for a very long time I decided to start the game a third time and this time go marking on a map every blast shard I found. A few days ago I finished it and I realised I was still at 349 and every single blue dot in my map was marked. So after going insane I tried again today and finally found that damned last blast shard. The Rockhound trophy is so damn time consuming and tricky, and it's only a bronze. But finally hearing the Platinum ding in this game was almost like sex.

So now I finally have the 100% on all three Infamous games. I enjoyed a lot more inFamous 2, in my opinion the sequel is much better than the original. Now I'm truly ready for Second Son.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on Infamous plat....I know how it feels to be stuck at 348/350 I was like that for over a year before I went back and it took me some hours over 3 days to finally run into 2 blast shards in the same general area. I wish it would have been just as easy as it was in #2 non the less great work and dedication to finish that off!! You are very close to the LBPK platinum as well goodluck with that

It is time for me to go underground

Retired...

Congrats on the InFamous platinum. I was able to find 340/350 shards easy enough, but it took another 3 hours to find the last 10.

What game is next for you?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the inFamous platinum

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on the Infamous plat, The shards were a pain huh?
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on #27 amigo!

I have yet to play this game and the shards will get no love from me - Not as bad as the Wanted Posters from Mafia II or the feathers from ACII!

On a side note: Thanks for the friend request on PSN!

Que viva el Play!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Español

PRO Member

So... I just got another

28 - Jand Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

Since I had been collecting blast shards in inFamous today I thought I'd keep going, so I took a look at my one-trophy-away-from-the-platinum list and decided to go with Jak and Daxter. That's what happens with me, I can spend months without platting a game and then when I get back at it's I'll finish games in a row.I might even try to finish another game today, who knows. Maybe L.A. Noire, where I need to find just 2 cars or God of War Ascension, where I'm at the infamous (funny word to use today) Trial of Archimedes on hard mode.

Yoo_Hoo_Sniper
    Congrats on Infamous plat....I know how it feels to be stuck at 348/350 I was like that for over a year before I went back and it took me some hours over 3 days to finally run into 2 blast shards in the same general area. I wish it would have been just as easy as it was in #2 non the less great work and dedication to finish that off!! You are very close to the LBPK platinum as well goodluck with that
    When you're at so close to something so simple yet so hard at the same time it's frustrating, as you said the best thing is to give it some time and to have dedication. With LBPK what's keeping me from the Platinum are the servers, people can't seen to join my game, hopefully it'll work after some tries.Thank you very much!.

Smashguy
    Congrats on the InFamous platinum. I was able to find 340/350 shards easy enough, but it took another 3 hours to find the last 10. What game is next for you?
    Thank you!. 3 hours doesn't seem that bad all things considered. I'm playing mainly Battlefield 3 right now, and I have yet to finish the stories of Ico and Killzone HD, but platinum-wise I have no idea, could be one of the two I mentioned above.

DragonWolfVII
    Congrats on the inFamous platinum
    Thank you!. It's more time consuming than hard, but it finally paid off.

Lightbringer
    Congrats on the Infamous plat, The shards were a pain huh?
    Tell me about it!. Like Yoo_Hoo_Sniper said I wish they were like in inFamous 2, glad they added that ability in the sequel. Thank you!.

xEl_Cidx
    Congrats on #27 amigo! I have yet to play this game and the shards will get no love from me - Not as bad as the Wanted Posters from Mafia II or the feathers from ACII!On a side note: Thanks for the friend request on PSN! Que viva el Play!
    Thank you man, and good to have you on PSN.As I said the sequel is much better but it's worth playing so when you do good luck. I think the feathers in ACII didn't drive me that crazy like in this one but yeah those were hard too.

Sorry for not using the quotes properly I didn't have much time to write!.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on another platinum already On another note I thought bnecker and I added it to the guide but what we did about those crappy servers was invite me once she was in the race and the time was counting down because other than that i would indeed get kicked like you are experiencing. Just a helpful tip or trick you can try out it almost works everytime

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats on another platinum already On another note I thought bnecker and I added it to the guide but what we did about those crappy servers was invite me once she was in the race and the time was counting down because other than that i would indeed get kicked like you are experiencing. Just a helpful tip or trick you can try out it almost works everytime

Thanks, and thanks for the tip too, I'll try that later with a friend.

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the 2 new 's! I have the plat for The Precursor Legacy too, it was such a great game.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Impressive!
    Congrats on your latest 's !!
    Keep up the good work!!

You can't insult someone who's feeling's don't get hurt.

Sig by: djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Congrats on the 2 new 's! I have the plat for The Precursor Legacy too, it was such a great game.
    Thanks!. Were you stuck at any point of your precursor orbs search? I had trouble with a few and wanted to avoid using video guides, but in the end I had to use one.

Quote Originally Posted by xMusiicAddictx View Post
    Impressive!
    Congrats on your latest 's !!
    Keep up the good work!!
    Thank you!. Hopefully this month I can get a couple more plats.

I tried going for a third one today with L.A. Noire. I needed to find 3 cars, found 2 so I'm only a car away from the Platinum. I'd have kept at it but I had a Red Dead Redemption boosting session for poker, which is the only trophy I need for 100%, and I had to stop the search. And in the end the boosting session was postponed so I didn't get it.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Wow, thats a lot of games right there nearly ready to plat. As for FFXIII, I had to start all over again too, not because of Treasure Hunter but because of my save file corrupting. Lost around 80 hours of gaming and had to do it all again!
    Dragon this happened to my friend on Final Fantasy XIII-2 and he had to start a whole another game when he was only one trophy from platinum. I'm sorry that happened to you dude, I know from experience the pain in the you know what that trophy hunter trophy is believe me.

Congrats on your new platinums and making a CL Annare. I look forward to seeing grow. Keep hunting and most of all have fun. I don't know if you saw but I wrote you a tactic on MGS 2 to get pass that one VR mission you're stuck on back on my CL. I wish you luck man.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Retired...

Thank you!. 3 hours doesn't seem that bad all things considered. I'm playing mainly Battlefield 3 right now, and I have yet to finish the stories of Ico and Killzone HD, but platinum-wise I have no idea, could be one of the two I mentioned above.
    BF3 is really a special platinum to have. Those few spots are tough but not bad. I love BF series
    ICO should be save for last trophy after Killzone HD because of 2 hours speed run.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by PixieOfDarkness View Post
    Dragon this happened to my friend on Final Fantasy XIII-2 and he had to start a whole another game when he was only one trophy from platinum. I'm sorry that happened to you dude, I know from experience the pain in the you know what that trophy hunter trophy is believe me.

Congrats on your new platinums and making a CL Annare. I look forward to seeing grow. Keep hunting and most of all have fun. I don't know if you saw but I wrote you a tactic on MGS 2 to get pass that one VR mission you're stuck on back on my CL. I wish you luck man.

Thank you very much, I did read the tips you gave about the VR mission but I haven't tried it again. MGS-wise I've been helping people with Peace Walker, I have the plat but I just love that game so if anyone's reading this and need help with it, let me know!.

Also I found that FFXIII-2 is now 10€, splitting the money with my brother is 5€ so I'm getting that game very soon, I hope I don't have to start a new game later for the plat though.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    BF3 is really a special platinum to have. Those few spots are tough but not bad. I love BF series
    ICO should be save for last trophy after Killzone HD because of 2 hours speed run.
    I really like shooters but strangely enough I only have Battlefield Bad Company 2 for PS3, and platting that was really fun, only had to boost two or three trophies, so now that I have 3 I've been playing it literally everyday. This plat seems a lot tougher though, especially for the ribbons trophy and hard co-op. The single player is also harder than BFBC2 imo, but I enjoy a challenge.

I've never played a Call of Duty game except for Call of Duty 3 I think, it just doesn't appeal to me as much as the Battlefield series does but I'd like to try it. I've been thinking about getting the first Black Ops, mainly for the zombie stuff.

You're right I'll probably go for Killzone HD first, although it's a long campaign and requires many playthroughs. ICO is good but it's not my type of game, so I'm taking it slowly.

Local Drunk

If you've got Plus mate, BF3 is free.

Good luck with L.A Noire and finding the last car

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast