Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Good to hear you've played TLoU. It is a really great game, right? I enjoyed the SP so much and ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Good to hear you've played TLoU. It is a really great game, right? I enjoyed the SP so much and the MP isn't half bad. I have fun playing it.

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

PRO Member

Well I'm having a DLC week right now. I've rented The Full Package edition of Saints Row The Third and the Liberty City Episodes of GTA IV, both are quite fun. I've finished 2 out of 3 DLCs of Saints Row and I'm about to finish The Lost and Damned. I rent them for 3 days so I should have all DLC trophies in time, except for The Ballad, I hear those are a lot more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyMirror View Post
    Good to hear you've played TLoU. It is a really great game, right? I enjoyed the SP so much and the MP isn't half bad. I have fun playing it.
    It is awesome. By the way I see you've started Arkham Asylum, how are you enjoying it so far?

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Well it's great to see another gamer who has finally had a chance to play TLoU and enjoy it as much as the rest of us have. I had it picked for GOTY just after the prologue and before I was even a quarter of the way through the game in became my favorite game on the PS3 and I'm sure it will get the same ranking from me on the PS4.
    Yeah I feel bad that it's taken me a more than a year to play it, I should've pre-ordered it. I've bought it just now because I said last year "I'll get it when the price drops" and it literally hasn't happened 'till now. I'll get the PS4 version in time, I don't want to play the game 8 times in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    Congrats on the GTA V Plat man! Also, that avvy of yours is quite splendid.

The Last of Us really is bloody awesome, can't wait to go back to it again soon.
    Thanks man, and yeah the avatar is indeed quite splendid if I may say so myself Do you plan on platting TLoU?

PRO Member

Sorry I've been away for so long, life just keeps getting in the way. Friends are back in town and I've been drinking more than gaming so not a lot going lately on my PS3 really, just wanted to say hi to you all and let you know I'm alive.

The only games I'm looking forward that are coming in the upcoming months are Alien Isolation and Costume Quest 2. Might get Assassin's Creed Roque too but I need to see more of the game before I decide. Also very very excited about the recently announced Resident Evil remake, 2015 is going to be a good year.

Oh wait I did get 100% on Batman Arkham Origins. I got the plat months ago but I needed to finish all the campaign stuff for the Initiation DLC. Done!.

Banned

Congrats for Batman Arkham Origins 100% Plat!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the 100% for BAO.

PRO Member

Congrats on Arkham Origins 100%.

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on the 100% that is pretty sweet and impressive. Good thing you're hanging with the friends and not spending so much time on the console as people need to be more social outside of a headset.

It is time for me to go underground

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Congrats on the 100% for Arkham Origins Sir! Going back to your question a couple of weeks back (only just saw it! Sorry!) I'll probably be renting The Last of Us Remastered for now, but I intend to buy it at a later date and have a real go at the Plat.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Dude, I totally haven't been here in a little bit and didn't respond to your question!

Firstly, congrats on Arkham Origins 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by annare41
    It is awesome. By the way I see you've started Arkham Asylum, how are you enjoying it so far?
    By now I have finished this and it was an amazing game. I enjoyed every drip of this game to even the collectibles. The ending was kind of anti-climatic but I felt good about it after I was done. I finished this baby in about two weeks I liked it so much. I'm keeping it along with it's sequel forever.

I took maybe a day of playing GTA V for the 2x RP MP event and I went right onto Arkahm City and I'm loving it even more. Definitely one of the best sequels I've ever played.

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for Batman Arkham Origins 100% Plat!
    Congrats on the 100% for BAO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Javro_07 View Post
    Congrats on Arkham Origins 100%.
    Thanks guys!.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats on the 100% that is pretty sweet and impressive. Good thing you're hanging with the friends and not spending so much time on the console as people need to be more social outside of a headset.
    Thanks Yoo_Hoo, and yeah, literally all of my friends were studying abroad this year so I needed to step away from gaming for a bit when they got back.

Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    Congrats on the 100% for Arkham Origins Sir! Going back to your question a couple of weeks back (only just saw it! Sorry!) I'll probably be renting The Last of Us Remastered for now, but I intend to buy it at a later date and have a real go at the Plat.
    Thanks mate!. Hope you enjoy The Last of Us, it's definitely one of my favorite games of this year even if it came out last year lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyMirror View Post
    Dude, I totally haven't been here in a little bit and didn't respond to your question!

Firstly, congrats on Arkham Origins 100%.

By now I have finished this and it was an amazing game. I enjoyed every drip of this game to even the collectibles. The ending was kind of anti-climatic but I felt good about it after I was done. I finished this baby in about two weeks I liked it so much. I'm keeping it along with it's sequel forever.

I took maybe a day of playing GTA V for the 2x RP MP event and I went right onto Arkahm City and I'm loving it even more. Definitely one of the best sequels I've ever played.
    Thanks SkyMirror, best collectibles ever right?. I see on your card you're close to platting Arkham City, is there any trophy you're having trouble with?. Also, are you going to play Arkham Origins?. Feels different from the Rockesteady games but very similar at the same time, to me it felt more like Arkham City 2 in terms of gameplay, there's no big change like it was going from Asylum to City, but the story is good and the MP is surprisingly fun.

On to my gaming progress:

- I've bought both Dead Island and Dead Island Riptide. I love zombies and shooters but never played the game, it was about time. Very close to platting Dead Island now, that'll most likely be my next plat.

- I rented Saints Row III The Complete Edition with all DLC. I already got the plat when it was free for PS Plus so I went for all DLC trophies and now I have another 100% completed game!.

- And at last...

Like everybody I was let down by the lack of a platinum trophy (or even a gold one for that matter) BUT the game was again amazing, I loved playing as Clementine. Hopefully Season 3 comes next year.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Congrats on your trophy progress. I see you got Season 2 of the Walking Dead, I finished Season 1 just earlier today/late yesterday night.
    Last edited by The_Tonto; 08-30-2014 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

PRO Member

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita)

It's been a while!. Last platinum I got was GTA V back in July, almost two months ago. Hopefully I get back on track and keep getting some the rest of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    Congrats on your trophy progress. I see you got Season 2 of the Walking Dead, I finished Season 1 just earlier today/late yesterday night.
    thanks Tonto, are you getting Season 2 as well?

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the PS All-Stars plat man

Venire, Videre, Vince

Jesus, congrats on the new platino amigo!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the PS All-Stars plat man
    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Jesus, congrats on the new platino amigo!
    thanks guys!

PRO Member

Congrats on plat #66

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

PRO Member

well I just hit Level 27 on PSN... I know a lot of people here are way past that number but it's a big deal for me so... drinks on me tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Javro_07 View Post
    Congrats on plat #66
    thanks man!

Local Drunk

Free drinks!

Congrats on hitting level 27 mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on reaching lvl 27. Keep climbing to the next one.

PRO Member

Dead Island

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Free drinks!

Congrats on hitting level 27 mate
    Congrats on reaching lvl 27. Keep climbing to the next one.
    thanks guys, I imagine it's going to take a while to get to 28 lol

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast