Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; First of all, a HUGE congrats on platting L.A. Noire and also a big congrats on 100%ing Red Dead Redemption! ...

Synthwave <3

First of all, a HUGE congrats on platting L.A. Noire and also a big congrats on 100%ing Red Dead Redemption! That is an awesome feat as I've heard RDR has some challenging trophies and mp trophies that are quite a grind. Nice job!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Last night after doing that I also finished Costume Quest and got the 100%.

Following a suggestion made by great_daze_tazer I'm gonna write a little something about the games I complete. I don't like giving scores or numbers so I'll just talk about them.

Costume Quest is a game set on Halloween night and follows a brother and a sister going door to door trick or treating. But what they find at one of the doors they knock is something they didn't expect.

There are two main things that make this game stand out. First of all the gameplay of this game is really unique, with lots of exploration, collectibles and a RPG style turn combat system. It's Halloween so you'll find lots of costumes, each with different abilities and powers to use both in and outside of battles. The second thing is of course the setting. I love Halloween and this game will make you love it even more. Funny dialogues, fun story and unique gameplay. I honestly have nothing bad to say about this game.

There's a DLC called Grubbins on Ice, following the events at the end of the game. You can get both for just 1$ more in the store so be sure to buy both and not the original game only!.

Trophy wise you will get them all by just completing the game. You will have to complete every quest and find some collectibles, but it's very enjoyable and easy.

You could say the style looks like it's a game for children, but it's a very intelligent game and full of pop culture references. Besides, aren't we all children on Halloween?.

It's definitely a game I'm gonna play every October 31st.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefcakeJax View Post
    Wow that is very impressive, I'm currently playing the game, I know I won't get 100% I'm not really into boosting, but I hear some of the undead challenges are pretty hard, anyway big congrats on fuly completing the game.
    Thank you very much, some of the challenges are hard yeah but they're enjoyable to do, it's not a grind at all. The only thing really takes time is this one.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    First of all, a HUGE congrats on platting L.A. Noire and also a big congrats on 100%ing Red Dead Redemption! That is an awesome feat as I've heard RDR has some challenging trophies and mp trophies that are quite a grind. Nice job!
    Thank you very much, this one last trophy I needed for RDR literally took 4-5 hours of non stop poker, it's the craziest thing I've done for boosting so far... I wouldn't do that for many games, but it's my favorite PS3 game and I didn't mind staying after that helping people with other trophies.

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Thank you very much, this one last trophy I needed for RDR literally took 4-5 hours of non stop poker, it's the craziest thing I've done for boosting so far... I wouldn't do that for many games, but it's my favorite PS3 game and I didn't mind staying after that helping people with other trophies.
    Wow, that does sound like a crazy trophy! It sounds worth it though since it's your favorite PS3 game. I'm the same way when it comes to games I really enjoy. Congrats also on 100%ing Costume Quest! I LOVED that game. You're right, it's so much fun and is a great game to play around Halloween. It definitely made me feel like a kid again when I played it.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Level 5 Esper

Nice collection of plats you got there man! I like your collection of Assassins Creed games xD and also for LA Noire ~ there's supposed to be a "bug" that allows you to find any vehicle you need
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Nice job indeed, congrats on all the new stuff! L.A. Noire especially! You got me interested in Costume Quest too! I'll have to check that out.

Local Drunk

Congrats on 100%ing Costume Quest

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    It was, just in the street next to the Police Station actually. Thank you!.
    Lol that close hey. No worries mate.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Nice collection of plats you got there man! I like your collection of Assassins Creed games xD and also for LA Noire ~ there's supposed to be a "bug" that allows you to find any vehicle you need
    Thank you very much, I'm still missing AC III though, I have to get back to it and finish the challenges. The L.A. Noire car trick I think only works for 2 Doors cars, I found a few of them using that but didn't seem to always work so I just searched for them driving around.

Quote Originally Posted by J Kinsey View Post
    Nice job indeed, congrats on all the new stuff! L.A. Noire especially! You got me interested in Costume Quest too! I'll have to check that out.
    Thank you very much. If you love Halloween Costume Quest is definitely your game.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on 100%ing Costume Quest

Thank you, it's close to The Walking Dead as far as trophies go, you just have to play and enjoy it and that's it, 100%.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Way to go amigo on 100% completion of your recent games, I myself got 100% on 2 games recently!

Keep up the good work!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

PRO Member

30 - Batman Arkham City

It's 6.35 AM here right now. I've been trying to get the Perfect Freeflow 2.0 trophy, the only one I had left, pretty much all night and I just got it. I can't believe I did it. I should probably get some sleep now. I hope it's still there when I wake up.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Batman Arkham City platinum man

Retired...

Finally! Congrats not only the Batman Arkham City platinum but 30 plats. It's really a nice plat to have it man!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Arkham City mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Way to go amigo on 100% completion of your recent games, I myself got 100% on 2 games recently!

Keep up the good work!

Muchas gracias, I haven't had much time lately to check everyone else's CL so I apologize for that and I'll pay you a visit as soon as I can, congratos on those 2 100%S!.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Batman Arkham City platinum man
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Arkham City mate

Thanks guys, now I'm truly ready for Arkham Origins.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Finally! Congrats not only the Batman Arkham City platinum but 30 plats. It's really a nice plat to have it man!

Thanks man, I think 30 is a good number too. I may even buy the Nightwing and Robin DLC to 100% it, I can't wait for the next one.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Enbuenahora amigo, congrats on 10 + 10 + 10 = 30 nicely done

Keep up the good work!

Snaaaaaaaaaake!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

PRO Member

Very big update today... sorry for the phone quality, but you get what I've bought.

Last edited by annare41; 07-20-2013 at 02:54 PM.

Level 5 Esper

A bit late, but grats on #30! Never played Arkham City, but the gameplay looks pretty fun!
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Synthwave <3

Congrats on the new awesome plat and omg did you get a Vita??? That's awesome!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    A bit late, but grats on #30! Never played Arkham City, but the gameplay looks pretty fun!
    It's never too late, thank you!. Play them if you can, they really are both (Asylum and City) really great games regardless of being a big Batman fan or more casual.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on the new awesome plat and omg did you get a Vita??? That's awesome!
    I did! (and thanks very much).

Maybe some of you remember a while back I asked if I should get a TV for my room or a Vita. I looked for TVs but I realized it's not really the time for it, mainly for summer reasons (it gets really hot in here and I'd rather play in a room with air conditioner). Hopefully I'll do that this winter. So I had the money saved and got me a Vita today.

I got a pack with 10 games, including Little Big Planet Vita and Wipeout 2058, and a 8GB card for 240€, I think it's a pretty cool deal. Besides those 10 games I also have the ones you get from Playstation Plus, so I'm starting Uncharted Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush.

And I've got my very first Vita trophy on Frobisher Says.

And since I was at the store I also pre-ordered Batman Arkham Origins, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD.

But the coolest thing is this song was playing at the store when I walked in and bought all this. I love both Soundgarden and Marvel so it was awesome.

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

What do you think of Gravity Rush btw? Some seem to absolutely love it while others (like me!) think it's kinda mediocre in a lot of ways.

Oh, and which version of FFX/X-2 HD did you order; PS3 or Vita? I was kinda leaning towards vita earlier in the year but now I'm not so sure.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    What do you think of Gravity Rush btw? Some seem to absolutely love it while others (like me!) think it's kinda mediocre in a lot of ways.

Oh, and which version of FFX/X-2 HD did you order; PS3 or Vita? I was kinda leaning towards vita earlier in the year but now I'm not so sure.

I haven't started it yet, the 8GB card is already full lol but I'm currently playing 4 games on it so it's good (Little Big Planet, Uncharted, Frobisher and Limbo).

I preordered the PS3 version, but if the Vita version is about 20€ and has a separate list I'll probably buy that too since it has cross-save.

Thanks for stepping by.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast