Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Glad you ended up deciding to get a Vita especially if the weather is too hot right now for getting ...

Synthwave <3

Glad you ended up deciding to get a Vita especially if the weather is too hot right now for getting the tv. Hope you have a fun time with it. You've got some great games to start off with especially with all the free games on PS+! Enjoy your new purchase!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Another 100% to the list.

I remember playing this game a loooooooong time ago, and a few months ago there was a fighting games sale including this one for less than 2€, so I bought it and just this week I felt like getting 100%.

I've been busy lately with my new Vita, mostly with Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Little Big Planet Vita but I have started playing my PS3 again. I finished Saints Row: The Third main story and all I have left for the plat is about 5 challenges, so that should be the next .

Ice Cream Firefighter

Nice work mate. Is U:GA enjoyable, atm i'm playing Persona 4 Golden on mine. So your next plat will be coming very very soon then hey, that game is too easy I platted it twice in 2 weeks. Are you getting Saints Row IV? That's my next new new game that I will be buying.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

So I've already finished both Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Little Big Planet Vita story modes, now comes the grinding. I should be done with U:GA soon, but LBPV is veeeeeery far away.

I started last night Gravity Rush and I'm loving it, this is the kind of original games I want to play on Vita.

I haven't forgotten about my PS3 though, I've been playing Saints Row: The Third a bit every day, finishing the challenges and assassination/vehicle theft missions, which is all I need for the Plat.

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Nice work mate. Is U:GA enjoyable, atm i'm playing Persona 4 Golden on mine. So your next plat will be coming very very soon then hey, that game is too easy I platted it twice in 2 weeks. Are you getting Saints Row IV? That's my next new new game that I will be buying.

Golden Abyss is pretty much like the ones on PS3, so if you enjoyed those you'll definitely enjoy this one too. I read some reviews saying it wasn't at the same level but for a portable game I was surprised to find out it actually is as fun as the other 3.

After playing the third one I am interested in getting SRIV, but I just spent all the money I had saved on the Vita and I've got 4 games pre ordered coming after summer so I can't really afford new games right now, but I'll get it at some point.

Thanks for the visit!.
    Last edited by annare41; 07-29-2013 at 08:26 AM.

PRO Member

New Milestone!

Trophy 3.000

And I also finished Gravity Rush last night. The game is easy but getting a Gold Medal in all the challenges is going to be hard... wish me luck.

PRO Member

Nice trophy list

PRO Member

Saints Row: The Third

Next open world game is Mafia II, coming free this week for Plus. First Sleeping Dogs, then Saints Row, now Mafia... all leading up to GTA V!.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Nice trophy list
    Thanks Wolverinefangirl!. Good to see you here.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post

Saints Row: The Third

Next open world game is Mafia II, coming free this week for Plus. First Sleeping Dogs, then Saints Row, now Mafia... all leading up to GTA V!.

Thanks Wolverinefangirl!. Good to see you here.
    Thanks for the welcome

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Saints Row: The Third platinum

Venire, Videre, Vince

Enbuenahora amigo!

Congrats on #31, reaching 3k+ total trophies, getting 100% on your games + for whatever else I missed dude!

Keep up the good work!/Dale con todo

Since you like Sum41 here a vid for you amigo:

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Español

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Saints Row: The Third platinum
    Thanks dude!

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Enbuenahora amigo!

Congrats on #31, reaching 3k+ total trophies, getting 100% on your games + for whatever else I missed dude!

Keep up the good work!/Dale con todo

Since you like Sum41 here a vid for you amigo:

Thanks for everything, Sum 41 is a nice band to listen to in the summer!.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Oh snap amigo congrats on getting 1k+ views to your cl!

Once you do your thank you speech expect tons of views!

Dale con todo!

Que viva el Play!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Español

PRO Member

This is probably the biggest update I've done, lots of things to talk about.

First of all I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me in the -July Make A Member PRO- competition, it means a lot to me. I also want to thank the friendly people of this site for making me feel more comfortable here, and a special mention to the -Español/Latino- clan (xEl_Cidx, killerboy, war_boy98) for their support. I have been on a lot of forums in the last few years and this is the first one since SOADFans (System Of A Down fansite, sadly closed 3 years ago) where I feel like I'm here to stay.

I've also been helping war_boy98 a bit with the Trophy Guide for Bioshock Infinite's Clash in the Clouds DLC and that as sparked my interest in writing one myself, I already know the game I want to do, but I won't say it just yet.

I also have to thank you all for visiting my CL, as xEl_Cidx pointed out it has now reached more than 1.000 views. I promise this is just the beginning.

Now to the good stuff:

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

This is a very special Platinum, as it is my very first VITA plat.

Great game, just like the ones on PS3. I started my first playthrough on Hard Mode so the second one on Crushing Mode wasn't hard at all, I actually finished it faster than the first time. There are a lot of collectibles in this game, way more than in the ones in PS3, but with a guide they're no problem, you just have to keep track of what you have and don't have. There are a couple of weapon kills related trophies that will require some grinding (GAU and SAS 12), but that's about it. Fun game and easy to plat, highly recommended if you like the previous games.

In related news, next game I'm playing on VITA is Lego Lord of the Rings, and this morning I woke up early to go get me a PSN card to buy Bioshock Infinite's Season Pass, so I'll be starting the latest DLC today. I also bought a new Final Fantasy XIII-2 for just 5€.

I'm gonna go play bass now and then I'm gonna watch the Evil Dead remake, and for you I'll leave you with an awesome song by an awesome band.

Enjoy!

Last edited by annare41; 08-01-2013 at 06:58 AM.

Beast Incarnate

First, congrats on hitting 1000 views.
    Second, congrats on platting Uncharted: GA
    Third, good luck with LEGO: LOTR, I love the Lego games.
    Lastly, didn't realize you were a rock/metal fan. I'm a huge fan, what bands do you like?

PRO Member

First, congrats on hitting 1000 views.
    Second, congrats on platting Uncharted: GA
    Third, good luck with LEGO: LOTR, I love the Lego games.
    Lastly, didn't realize you were a rock/metal fan. I'm a huge fan, what bands do you like?
    Thanks DragonWolf. I've only played LEGO games before on demos and stuff but this is actually the first one I have. I'm a big LOTR fan so I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it.

Oh man, too many and too many genres inside of the whole rock world to name. There are bands that I don't consider strictly rock or metal such as Nine Inch Nails but I'll include them anyway.

From System Of A Down, Deftones, Korn, Dir en Grey, Biffy Clyro, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Linkin Park, Nine Inch Nails, Gorillaz, Three Days Grace to more classics like Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica, Faith No More, Soundgarden, Rage Against the Machine, Pixies, Nirvana...

Lately I've been listening a lot to Queens of the Stone Age, Tool and Portishead, which are bands I've always known about but just hadn't gone through their albums and I'm enjoying them all. Tool is hard to get into at first, but I can't get Sober out of my head.

You guys get way more shows there in the UK than here in Spain, got any shows coming up?. I saw Rammstein for the second time back in April and I've got a few shows I'm going to later this year, Volbeat in October, Avenged Sevenfold, Device and Five Finger Death Punch in November and Biffy Clyro in December.

Beast Incarnate

I find it very difficult to get to gigs any more because of work, but I used to go to a lot. If you ever get a chance to come to the Download festival in Donnington, do so. Its an awesome 4 day experience, but again I haven't been for the last few years.

Avenged are very good live, but I prefer most of their old stuff. If you ever get a chance to see Machine Head, take it. Imperium and Halo live are absolutely brilliant.

PRO Member

I find it very difficult to get to gigs any more because of work, but I used to go to a lot. If you ever get a chance to come to the Download festival in Donnington, do so. Its an awesome 4 day experience, but again I haven't been for the last few years.

Avenged are very good live, but I prefer most of their old stuff. If you ever get a chance to see Machine Head, take it. Imperium and Halo live are absolutely brilliant.
    So you're into more heavy stuff right?. I can take Machine Head but they're not my cup of tea.

Yeah I saw Avenged Sevenfold for the first time two years ago and they were great, this time is going to be even better with Device and Five Finger Death Punch. We never get lucky with opening acts it's going to be a special show.

I do want to go do Download one day, and also to Reading & Leeds (this year's line-up is out of this world), another great thing the UK has is a lot of good festivals. I've only gone to on festival so far here and I loved the experience, last year's Sonisphere with Metallica, Soundgarden, Slayer, The Offspring, Evanescence, Limp Bizkit, Mastodon... Sadly that's really the only good rock festival we get here.

Beast Incarnate

I like most rock but I do like heavy metal. Machine Head are up there with my favourite bands, but I like so many its tough to pick one.

I went to Sonisphere in 2009 in Germany, Metallica headlined if I remember correctly. I've seen Metallica so many times its hard to remember where and when I saw them lol.

PRO Member

New Milestone, Level 19!.

From the free PS+ from this month I've started LEGO Lord of the Rings on the Vita, loving it and finished it today, now to find collectibles. Mafia II on PS3 I'm not liking so much, but I like the setting and the Plat is doable. I'm halfway through the game now I think.

I've also started Final Fantasy XIII-2, which I bought a couple days ago. Feels really good to put my own physical copy on the PS3, with so many free and digital games it's actually nice to go spend some money. Liking it so far, it's better than I expected.

And a few nights ago I found out about Paint Park Plus, a free Vita game that takes literally 3 minutes to 100%. I'm not the type of person who'll play anything to level up but who can resist that?. So another 100%, but please no congrats, I don't deserve them with this one lol.

So that's it for now. When I'm done with Mafia II I'll just focus on Final Fantasy XIII-2 the rest of the summer, then in September all the good stuff is coming, starting with Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD and then GTA V, which I have both pre-ordered. Unless PS+ free games are some I really like I'll download them but I won't start any of them until... no idea when.

On a curious note, last year I earned 12 Platinum trophies. This year so far I've earned 12... I'd like to double that and make it 24 this year but it's not looking easy, we'll see. If I get 20 I'll be happy.

PRO Member

Good luck with FF XIII-2. The plat was a whole lot easier than XIII's, if only because it takes about half the time. Once you're done, bring yourself up to speed with XIII-3 news. They've made some strange design choices again lol. But! It still looks like a hell of a lot of fun.

If you get bored take a look at Saint's Row IV which is coming out soon. From what I hear it's GTA on bath salts. Good stuff.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast