Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Ok amigo like your last update said lots of things to talk about so here goes: - Congrats on winning ...

Venire, Videre, Vince

Ok amigo like your last update said lots of things to talk about so here goes:

- Congrats on winning PRO for July amigo + nice thank you speech nicely done!

- Muchas Gracias for the shout out amigo! - That's why we are here to help each other out! Dale con todo!

- Enbuenahora, on #32

- Felicidades on reaching trophy level 19 nicely done!

Keep up the good work!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Good luck with FF XIII-2. The plat was a whole lot easier than XIII's, if only because it takes about half the time. Once you're done, bring yourself up to speed with XIII-3 news. They've made some strange design choices again lol. But! It still looks like a hell of a lot of fun.

If you get bored take a look at Saint's Row IV which is coming out soon. From what I hear it's GTA on bath salts. Good stuff.
    I was hoping it would be easier, that's a relief. I haven't looked much into FFXIII-3 besides pictures, I don't want to get the story spoiled so yeah when I finish it I have to catch up. I wasn't really looking forward to XIII-3 before but now I do.

Saints Row IV does look fun but I'm afraid I'm out of money lol, so I'll stick to what I have pre-ordered.

Thanks for stepping by!.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post

Ok amigo like your last update said lots of things to talk about so here goes:

- Congrats on winning PRO for July amigo + nice thank you speech nicely done!

- Muchas Gracias for the shout out amigo! - That's why we are here to help each other out! Dale con todo!

- Enbuenahora, on #32

- Felicidades on reaching trophy level 19 nicely done!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks on everything Cid, you keep rocking on too!.

By the way, the banners and things-that-look-more-professional stuff is finally coming!. So far a new banner is up, but expect more to come.

Ice Cream Firefighter

2 platinums, 3,000 trophy milestone and lvl19, damn you're on fire, go hard my friend. I too just earned plat #39, 3,000 trophies, site platinum for 3,000 posts and reached PSN level 19 but you are ahead of me. But what's that saying go hard or go home, well you and I we are here to stay, hoo-rah.

Just wanted to let you know that I will be making the arrangements to make you a PRO member very soon. Thanks for being a awesome member that the community wants to have stick around.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

LEGO: The Lord of the Rings

One of the funnest Platinums I've ever platted, I've absolutely loved this game. I'm a huge Lord of the Rings fan but this is my first LEGO game, so I didn't know what to expect. Very fun and entertaining, also very easy though. This is the Vita version that became free for Plus members this month, but I've liked it so much I'm going to buy the PS3 version, which not only has a different trophy list with different trophies but it's actually a different game, with more levels, more characters, more stuff to do.

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    2 platinums, 3,000 trophy milestone and lvl19, damn you're on fire, go hard my friend. I too just earned plat #39, 3,000 trophies, site platinum for 3,000 posts and reached PSN level 19 but you are ahead of me. But what's that saying go hard or go home, well you and I we are here to stay, hoo-rah.

Just wanted to let you know that I will be making the arrangements to make you a PRO member very soon. Thanks for being a awesome member that the community wants to have stick around.
    Make it 3!. Thank you very much GDT, that means a lot coming from you. So we're at the same place, that's cool. You are ahead of me by a couple of plats though, I'll try to catch up.

Like I said if this site didn't have good people in it I wouldn't be here right now, so thank YOU and all the other nice people.

Thanks for stopping by!.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Enbuenahora on #33 amigo! nicely done!

Keep up the good work! / Dale con todo!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

PRO Member

PS3 or Vita version?

I found LEGO LOTR to be extremely laggy on the vita.. was a real shitty product imo. But I loved the way they edited dialogue from the movie and shoved it into the game in a way that made the story pretty humorous all throughout.

The mild sense of humor is the biggest selling point to these lego games lol. Can't get enough.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new platinum. If you liked the Vita version, buy the PS3 version. Its a longer game and has some very funny segments in it

PRO Member

Downloading Rayman Origins now. I didn't really like the demo that much and I've never played Rayman before but I keep reading everywhere it's a good game so I'll give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Enbuenahora on #33 amigo! nicely done!

Keep up the good work! / Dale con todo!

Thanks xEl_Cidx, giving it 110%!.

PS3 or Vita version?

I found LEGO LOTR to be extremely laggy on the vita.. was a real shitty product imo. But I loved the way they edited dialogue from the movie and shoved it into the game in a way that made the story pretty humorous all throughout.

The mild sense of humor is the biggest selling point to these lego games lol. Can't get enough.
    Vita version. I had no problems at all, honestly one of the funnest games I've played, definitely looking forward to more LEGO games.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new platinum. If you liked the Vita version, buy the PS3 version. Its a longer game and has some very funny segments in it

I definitely will, I played the demo of the PS3 version and it is very different indeed. Thanks!.

Silence is a valid option

Love the CL and very impressive plat collection
    Congrats on all of your latest and greatest. Keep up the great work!!!
    Also, awesome Linkin Park song
    Sig by Pancake Model

PRO Member

Today is the first time I actually took my Vita out with me and got my first trophy ever outside of my house while waiting in the car for my order at Burger King.

Quote Originally Posted by meliz View Post
    Love the CL and very impressive plat collection
    Congrats on all of your latest and greatest. Keep up the great work!!!
    Also, awesome Linkin Park song
    Thank you very much meliz, I appreciate the visit.

PRO Member

lol wow. what trophy was it?

Hope you like Rayman Origins. If you like 2d platformers at all I think you're really going to like this game.

PRO Member

Nice way to start a checklist, annare!
    Many good Platinums in your list, but most notably (in my opinion) Metal Gear Solid 3 and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. There are many others to be proud of as well, however.
    I look forward to seeing this grow. Good luck with your future Platinums!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

lol wow. what trophy was it?

Hope you like Rayman Origins. If you like 2d platformers at all I think you're really going to like this game.
    One trophy in Rayman Origins actually, for killing enemies using my fingers I think or something like that. So far it's better than I expected but still... it's just not my type of humor or style, I hate all the characters I've encountered so far except Rayman lol. But yeah as a platformer I have to admit is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Nice way to start a checklist, annare!
    Many good Platinums in your list, but most notably (in my opinion) Metal Gear Solid 3 and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. There are many others to be proud of as well, however.
    I look forward to seeing this grow. Good luck with your future Platinums!
    Thanks man, yeah being the huge MGS fan I am I'm very proud of those. I want to finish MGS4 before the end of the year, MGS2 would be awesome too but I'm really struggling with the last VR missions. I'm also happy I've been able to plat both Batman Arkham games and Read Dead Redemption, but like you say there's many more.

I appreciate the visit, good luck to you as well.

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on your new plat!
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

PRO Member

RO isn't really about the characters or story. They *may* be something more with them in Rayman Legends releasing later this year and I hope they do some cool stuff with it, but tbh the game didn't necessarily need any of that stuff... the level design, music and gameplay were all top notch imo.

PRO Member

Just got 100% in MLB 13: The Show Home Run Derby Edition, took me 7 minutes. I actually had a lot of fun in that little time, I think I'm gonna keep the game and play it when I feel like it.

What's taking pretty much all of my time is Final Fantasy XIII-2 now on PS3 and Wipeout 2048 on Vita, and I'm also about to finish Mafia II 's main story.

I'm wondering whether or not I should play Need for Speed: Most Wanted. I hear it's good but I'm terrible at racing games, is it worth playing for someone who isn't familiar with that?.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Congrats on your new plat!
    Thanks man!.

RO isn't really about the characters or story. They *may* be something more with them in Rayman Legends releasing later this year and I hope they do some cool stuff with it, but tbh the game didn't necessarily need any of that stuff... the level design, music and gameplay were all top notch imo.
    I've been playing it more and I'm liking it better now, it is a nice platformer.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Nicely done amigo on the 100% on MLB 13: The Show Home Run Derby Edition!

DALE CON TODO!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

PRO Member

Now that it's been approved I can finally say it, I'll be writing my first Trophy Guide for Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse.

The original is one of the first games I ever played on my Mega Drive so I'll have a blast playing and writing it.

Also I finished last night Final Fantasy XIII-2 story, it's taken me 29 hours. Now to collect fragments and do everything else, Platinum here I come!.

PRO Member

Cool, might be picking up Castle of Illusion so I'll keep an eye out for your work!

gl with ffxiii-2. luckily it's way shorter to plat than xiii. Are you going to try the dlc?

PRO Member

Good luck with your first trophy guide Annare, Castle of illusion seems like a pretty cool game.

Also good luck with your clean up of FF XIII-2, I still havent played the game myself. Did you enjoy it?

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast