Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Outstandind Cool, might be picking up Castle of Illusion so I'll keep an eye out for your ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Cool, might be picking up Castle of Illusion so I'll keep an eye out for your work!

gl with ffxiii-2. luckily it's way shorter to plat than xiii. Are you going to try the dlc?
    Quote Originally Posted by tuvuu48- View Post
    Good luck with your first trophy guide Annare, Castle of illusion seems like a pretty cool game.

Also good luck with your clean up of FF XIII-2, I still havent played the game myself. Did you enjoy it?

Thanks guys.

@Outstanding Yeah I might, it's not expensive so I probably will, not right now though.

@tuvuu48- I did. I wasn't sure if I'd be into it when it first came out, that's why I've waited so long to play it but I really liked it. I haven't seen the secret ending yet but I loved the normal ending, I didn't expect it at all.

Silence is a valid option

Congrats and good luck with your first trophy guide
    I can't wait to play Castle of Illusion, and I am sure your guide will be very helpful.
    Sig by Pancake Model

PRO Member

Got this 5 minutes ago:

Jetpack Joyride (PSVita) 100%

I download this for free on PS3 a few months ago and I became addicted to it. It's not free in Europe, and while you can play free PS3 games from a NA account you can't on PSVita since you can only have one, but I didn't mind paying for the Vita version. This time I got things much faster, and it was a joy playing this on my bed or wherever.

It's also the first game I get 100% on both versions.

If you like old-school 2D side-scrollers get this. It's awesome and free!.

Also I've been playing Spec Ops: The Line and I'm pleasantly surprised. The gameplay can get a bit tiring since all you do is shoot enemies, and especially playing on the highest difficulties where you keep dying again and again, but the story and narrative it's fantastic for a game like this, it totally makes the game worth playing. I'm on chapter 13 of 15 on Suicide difficulty, so once I finish it I'll start on FUBAR and go for the Platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by meliz View Post
    Congrats and good luck with your first trophy guide
    I can't wait to play Castle of Illusion, and I am sure your guide will be very helpful.
    Thanks meliz I'll do my best.

PRO Member

If you like 2D side scrollers check out Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken for the Vita. It has a great sense of humor

Level 5 Esper

Grats on the 100% on Jetpack Joyride and good luck with Spec Ops!!
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

PRO Member

Spec Ops: The Line

Absolutely loved this game. It's got one of the most original stories I've played in videogames in a long time. I won't spoil anything but the white phosphorus scene alone in Chapter 8 is already enough to make this game stand out. You might throw away the controller in the hardest difficulties when dying all the time, so it requires a bit of patience but once you get used to it it's not that hard at all.

One of the surprises of the year for me, and it's also an easy Platinum so I recommend it to everyone who enjoys a good story.

If you like 2D side scrollers check out Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken for the Vita. It has a great sense of humor
    I've looked it up and looks fun, I think I'll give it a try, thanks for the recommendation and for being one of most faithful readers.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Grats on the 100% on Jetpack Joyride and good luck with Spec Ops!!
    Thanks for the luck and the visit Frost!.

PRO Member

Hmm, interesting that you point out the white phosphorous scene as the big thing that makes this game stand out.. it was actually one of the things that seriously turned me off as I was playing. It was a very powerful event that had to happen in order to push the story forward, but I could see exactly what was happening and it just made me feel sick to my stomach.

Toggle Spoiler

What I'm hoping to see as the next evolution of games is the disposal of this illusion of choice. You want to give the players the power to make game changing decisions, then bloody let them already! Real choices that genuinely matter, that's what I'd like to see. It's not even that hard to do either.

Anyway congratulations on the platinum trophy. It's a pretty difficult game to get through. Patience is a must

PRO Member

Hmm, interesting that you point out the white phosphorous scene as the big thing that makes this game stand out.. it was actually one of the things that seriously turned me off as I was playing. It was a very powerful event that had to happen in order to push the story forward, but I could see exactly what was happening and it just made me feel sick to my stomach.

Toggle Spoiler

What I'm hoping to see as the next evolution of games is the disposal of this illusion of choice. You want to give the players the power to make game changing decisions, then bloody let them already! Real choices that genuinely matter, that's what I'd like to see. It's not even that hard to do either.

Anyway congratulations on the platinum trophy. It's a pretty difficult game to get through. Patience is a must

Toggle Spoiler

Venire, Videre, Vince

Felicidades on #34 amigo! Good job dude!

I take it the FUBAR difficulty was a no-brainer for you, as many gamers have said its a challenge?

Dale con todo bro!

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Spec Ops plat

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Felicidades on #34 amigo! Good job dude!

I take it the FUBAR difficulty was a no-brainer for you, as many gamers have said its a challenge?

Dale con todo bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Spec Ops plat

Thanks guys.

FUBAR is hard, but I did my fist playthrough on Hard so it wasn't that hard, it wasn't such a big difference in the difficulty. Or maybe I'm really good.

Honestly I expected it to be a lot harder from what I had read here, but it's very doable, there are just some frustrating parts.

Level 5 Esper

Grats on the plat for Spec Ops!! I heard that game throws waves after waves of enemies at you~~ how was that on FUBAR?? lol
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Grats on the plat for Spec Ops!! I heard that game throws waves after waves of enemies at you~~ how was that on FUBAR?? lol
    Lots of patience!. Really once you get used to the flow of the game you won't have much problem. Remembering the places and enemies position is very useful too. I was so into it I've finished everything in this game in a few days, which is not something I do very often. I'll usually play a game, finish it's story, move on to another game and then come back to the first game to plat it, but this time I liked it so much I did it all in a row. It's also a short game so that helps too. I think enjoying a game makes the hardest difficulties easier than if you're just playing it to plat it. Maybe it doesn't happen withe everyone but it certainly does for me.Thanks!.

PRO Member

Quick update, I've got some bad and good news. Bad news is a friend of mine is moving to another city to study and I won't be seeing him in months, good news is he is leaving me with some of his games!.

He just gave me Yakuza 2 for PS2 and Yakuza 3 for PS3, so now that is PS4 coming out I'll be playing a PS2 game. Once I finish the second one he'll give me 4, but he insisted that I play the one on PS2 first to understand the story.

AND last but certainly not least, I just rented The Darkness II for 3 days, I hope I can finish it by then.

Off I go!.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Got to say, some really good plats in here. Kudos on the AC:B plat, that was one tough cookie. I also can't wait for Castle of Illusion as it was a great game. Keep up the great work my friend.

PRO Member

Looks like I'm on a renting spree. Yesterday I got Captain America: Super Soldier. I know the game it's not that good but I'm a huge Marvel fan, it's playable and has an easy plat, so there you go.

There was a very annoying trophy in The Darkness II that if it wasn't for it I'd already have the Platinum, I'll have to rent it again and try. The game was better than I expected, loved the mechanics of controlling the darkness and the way it plays in general. I finished the whole story in one night though so it's kinda short. The best thing is The Darkness is voiced by Mike Patton, lead singer of Faith No More and one of the best singers of all time imo, so everytime he spoke it was just awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Who is Member X? View Post
    Got to say, some really good plats in here. Kudos on the AC:B plat, that was one tough cookie. I also can't wait for Castle of Illusion as it was a great game. Keep up the great work my friend.

AC:B took a lot of time and boosting sessions, but it was worth it. Thanks Member X, I still have no idea who you are though.

PRO Member

The First Avenger

35# Captain America: Super Soldier

Rented it for two days and in two days I got the Plat. Main story took me a bit more than 7 hours and then I'd say less than 2 for the challenges and clean up. It's actually a good game, nothing spectacular but it's not bad. I'm a huge Marvel fan so I plan on playing as many superheroes games as I can, this just happened to be a very easy plat. So if you enjoyed the movie and want an easy Plat, play this.

It's also my fastest Platinum ever, so that's a milestone.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Captain America platinum

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Captain America mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Congrats on the captain America plat! And congrats on your milestone

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast