Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Anna's Path to the Plat - Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Have fun with it...

Forget I Was Ever Here

Have fun with it

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

So I'm playing mostly GTAV now with a bit of Kingdom Hearts, and that's gonna be all I'm gonna do since Batman Arkham Origins comes out. I may start Far Cry 3 when it's released in Plus but I think I'm gonna wait.

I'm on the second heist in GTAV for those wondering. I'm really loving the game, it's lived up to the hype and surpassed my expectations. I can't wait for GTA Online...

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Aw, you should give it a go. The challenges appear quite sinister but they're actually very doable. 30 mins each day and you'll get there in no time.
    No way man, it's impossible for me, I can't even get 1 out of 3 stars or whatever that is. Honestly playing this game has given me respect for you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    I'm working on Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix as well.
    Good Luck on your trophy quest
    Good luck to you too!. I've finished the main story and I'm mainly training now and searching for stuff to synthesize. I'm at level 76 I think and I just beat my first secret boss, Kurt Zisa in Agrabah and found all 99 dalmatians, where are you?.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on reaching Lv 20 annare, well done. Getting to the next level on psn seems to take forever these days. Good luck in reaching the next lv, all the best
    Thanks John, it does take forever now, it's gonna take a few plats and a lot of trophies for the next one but I don't really care about that now, I'm just happy playing GTA.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Have fun with it
    Thanks man, I am!.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    So I'm playing mostly GTAV now with a bit of Kingdom Hearts, and that's gonna be all I'm gonna do since Batman Arkham Origins comes out. I may start Far Cry 3 when it's released in Plus but I think I'm gonna wait.

I'm on the second heist in GTAV for those wondering. I'm really loving the game, it's lived up to the hype and surpassed my expectations. I can't wait for GTA Online...
    Cool. I'm playing a bit of KH and GTA myself. Game arrived yesterday and I've just received Chop.

Is it just me or was some of the dialogue in the beginning trippy as hell? (there aren't really any spoilers in here guys but if you're being super careful to avoid any and all information before you get your own hands on the game... don't read on )

Toggle Spoiler

Other than that, I encourage everyone to watch a little more in-game TV. Very addictive. Got caught up on some sort of detective show/cigarette ad and by the time I got up it was night and all the NPCs had ditched me.

No way man, it's impossible for me, I can't even get 1 out of 3 stars or whatever that is. Honestly playing this game has given me respect for you lol.
    haha, thanks. As a trophy hunter it's one of my proudest achievements. Just wish it came with a plat - it certainly earned one.

PRO Member

A small real life update, I just got myself a little job as an english teacher for kids so I'm finally getting some money!. Hell I might even go and get a PS4 in 2014 if things are good.

On not so good news, I had to get today another HDMI cable after the one I bought last week stopped working, let's hope there's no more problems with this. It stopped working yesterday, sunday, so everything was closed and I almost went crazy not being able to play GTAV lol.

On gaming news:

I finished the main story of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix like a week ago, I'm at Level 100 and I've beaten all secret bosses including Sephiroth and The Unknown, now I'm farming stones and crystals to synthesize items which takes a lot of time... When I do that there's two more playthroughs and ding ding ding, Plat.
    I've also started Re: Chain of Memories and I'm enjoying it so far, despite the change of voice actor for Sora. I played the original for the Game Boy Advance so it's the first time I'm playing this version. When I finish Sora's story I'll play Riku's and then I'll watch 358/2 Days.

On GTAV, without spoilers, I'm planning the third big heist. My favorite character has got to be Michael, though they're all pretty cool. I haven't changed their appearance yet like getting tattos and shaving their heads, I feel like they're good to the story the way they are but I'm tempted to mess with their hair.

Cool. I'm playing a bit of KH and GTA myself. Game arrived yesterday and I've just received Chop.

Is it just me or was some of the dialogue in the beginning trippy as hell? (there aren't really any spoilers in here guys but if you're being super careful to avoid any and all information before you get your own hands on the game... don't read on )

Toggle Spoiler

Other than that, I encourage everyone to watch a little more in-game TV. Very addictive. Got caught up on some sort of detective show/cigarette ad and by the time I got up it was night and all the NPCs had ditched me.

You know what at the beginning of the game I didn't have subtitles on, I can understand Michael and Trevor with no problem but with the way Franklin and Lamar talk I have a lot of trouble catching everything so I probably missed that trippy part.

In-game TV I've been watching a show with 5 rich teenagers in a school judging and killing non-rich guys with super powers, and there there's another show about the figure guy Trevor has in is house, can't remember the name of it.

I've been watching TV as Michael and I've only found those two channels, are they different depending on the character or it depends on the time you watch it?.
    Last edited by annare41; 09-23-2013 at 01:13 PM.

PRO Member

I'm somewhere in between the 1st and 2nd heist. Stop watching TV but I like challenging random NPCs to tennis. Amanda and Michael had some really good dialogue together. Jimmy had barely any, but he starts to get pretty upset if you keep beating him. His voice actor sounds familiar btw... did a good job. Finally I challenged Trevor to tennis. Didn't say a single word, so I guess they figured people were unlikely to try him?

I like Michael the most.. thought he was an absolute psycho and then of course we meet Trevor. Like them both but Michael seems a little bit more rounded. And Trevor's just a douche to almost everyone he meets.

As for Franklin... what the fuck is wrong with this guy. Every time someone asks him to do something stupid he does it without a second thought! He's a decent character I guess but it feels really weird to see the only guy who happens to be in control of his emotions doing some of the most ridiculously dangerous stunts I've ever seen. At the drop of a hat.

BTW, anyone know how to train Chop? I have no idea how to download Apps.

Venire, Videre, Vince

A small real life update, I just got myself a little job as an english teacher for kids so I'm finally getting some money!. Hell I might even go and get a PS4 in 2014 if things are good.

On gaming news:

On GTAV, without spoilers, I'm planning the third big heist. My favorite character has got to be Michael, though they're all pretty cool. I haven't changed their appearance yet like getting tattos and shaving their heads, I feel like they're good to the story the way they are but I'm tempted to mess with their hair.
    Felicidades en el nuevo trabajo amigo!

I gotta say my favorite character is TREVOR man he does not play by the rules!

I use subtitles in all my games man I like to read the comments!

DALE CON TODO amigo!

PRO Member

Congrats on getting a job as an English Teacher, do you like it? And have fun playing GTAV n good luck on finishing up Kingdom Heats, I cant wait to get both games myself!

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Felicidades en el nuevo trabajo amigo!

DALE CON TODO amigo!
    Quote Originally Posted by tuvuu48- View Post
    Congrats on getting a job as an English Teacher, do you like it? And have fun playing GTAV n good luck on finishing up Kingdom Heats, I cant wait to get both games myself!

Thanks guys, so far so good. I only got a 6 year old at the moment though, hopefully I get some more calls soon so I can have money to spend for myself since driving there is kind of a long way.

Cid I too always use subtitles, it's just they weren't on at the start of the game and I didn't want to kill the mood in the beginning by going to options lol.

I'm almost done with GTAV's story, only 9 missions left to go!.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post

He's starting to make me uncomfortable tbh. That's one evil son of a bitch.. lucky he has a bit of that charisma and stuff working for him half the time but god damn.

Still, can't deny he's one hell of a compelling character. The voice actor did an amazing job, same for whoever does Trevor's body language and stuff. Hopefully someone can tame him a little bit towards the second half of the game.

PRO Member

He's starting to make me uncomfortable tbh. That's one evil son of a bitch.. lucky he has a bit of that charisma and stuff working for him half the time but god damn.

Still, can't deny he's one hell of a compelling character. The voice actor did an amazing job, same for whoever does Trevor's body language and stuff. Hopefully someone can tame him a little bit towards the second half of the game.
    it only gets crazier my friend...

PRO Member

It's really interesting playing along and speculating on which one of these assholes is going to become the villian and knife everybody else in the back. No where near doing the 2nd heist yet so I've got a long way to go, but there's so much going on I can't wait for it all to come together.

EDIT:

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

100%
    Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

So I've finished all 3 Kingdom Hearts HD games stories and GTA V's story mode.

I've also started GTA Online, I'll share a picture of my character here later. At first I tried to make him look like me but since I don't really like the way I look I decided to make him how I would like myself to be. He does look like me but better. Oh and I'm a Marston! (would've made more sense if it was Jack Marston and he was a grandfather instead of father but it's cool, I'm a Marston).

About GTA V's ending (spoilers):

Toggle Spoiler

Where you at in GTA V Outstanding? I haven't seen you much online lately.

PRO Member

Congrats on finishing the Kingdom Hearts stories! Such great games, did you pick up on a lot of stuff that you didn't catch before? Since I played the games so far apart I think it is gonna be awesome playing them straight through so the story will be clearer. Plus I wasn't very old when I played them lol.

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by tuvuu48- View Post
    Congrats on finishing the Kingdom Hearts stories! Such great games, did you pick up on a lot of stuff that you didn't catch before? Since I played the games so far apart I think it is gonna be awesome playing them straight through so the story will be clearer. Plus I wasn't very old when I played them lol.
    Absolutely man, I was 12 years old when I first played the original. Though I have played that game a lot of times in the last 10 years and finished it many times, unlike KH II. I bought that one when it came out and I've only finished it once, so I'm really looking forward to 2.5 HD. As a matter of fact I'm so excited about it just played it today on PS2, I checked my memory card and I hadn't played it since 2007.

The story has always been very complicated for me so now re-playing them I'm actually understanding them for the first time. I hope they release Dream Drop Distance too, probably not for 2.5 HD but they could do it like they re-released Resident Evil: Revelations on consoles.

Thanks for the visit!.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

First time stopping by here, Nice Cl and plats you got here dude . Keep up the good work and congrats on finishing the Kingdom hearts stories .

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congratulations on your progress in KH and GTA V, that's some great work. I've said this a million times but I've never played any KH games and I do feel as though they would probably be my kind of games. Glad to see your still enjoying them after all these years

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on 100% KH collection, I can't wait to play and plat it myself
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anime12345 View Post
    First time stopping by here, Nice Cl and plats you got here dude . Keep up the good work and congrats on finishing the Kingdom hearts stories .
    Thanks man, I see you're a Kingdom Hearts fan too, enjoying the collection as well?.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congratulations on your progress in KH and GTA V, that's some great work. I've said this a million times but I've never played any KH games and I do feel as though they would probably be my kind of games. Glad to see your still enjoying them after all these years
    Now's the time my friend, I'd recommend you get the collection if you have the chance. It's really a very unique thing combining an original story, Final Fantasy and Disney, there's nothing like it out there. Thanks for stopping by!.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Congrats on 100% KH collection, I can't wait to play and plat it myself
    Thanks, just one of them is 100% though, the one where you only have to watch the movie. They're not hard plats overall but there are a couple of really tough trophies that make them challenging, I'll update when I do some serious progress.

Since GTA Online is finally working I've been playing only that, I should finish Far Cry 3 before Arkham Origins comes out though.

PRO Member

So what's better, KH1 or KH: CoM?

For me it's gotta be CoM, and it has been since I played and beat the GBA version of the game. The battle system was surprisingly pretty good.

PRO Member

So what's better, KH1 or KH: CoM?

For me it's gotta be CoM, and it has been since I played and beat the GBA version of the game. The battle system was surprisingly pretty good.

Really? The combat system and the Organization XIII are the only original thing about the game, the world stories are just filler, and it uses everything from the original game. For me KH1 always, and then probably Birth by Sleep.
    Last edited by annare41; 10-15-2013 at 07:36 PM.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast