Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Q's Hardknock Checklist

This is a discussion on Q's Hardknock Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper Really Breaking Bad?!?! NO NO Yoo_Hoo_Sniper Don't Do it bro!...

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Really Breaking Bad?!?!

NO NO Yoo_Hoo_Sniper Don't Do it bro!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    getting ready for Breaking Bad bro, here is my fav episode

Hell yeah man only 5 more days!!

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Far Cry 3 mate
    Thanks Feral!

Really Breaking Bad?!?!
    Yes! Breaking Bad!

Hey bud how's Eat Lead? And how's the progress with Saints Row and COD [email protected] going? I remember my in law playing on veteran and when he finally beat it didn't count for him so thats when he stopped going for trophies i guess its a rage quitter lol. I need to go back to operation flashpoint soon to finish that off with bf3..
    Hey bud and it's actually a pretty good game but so underrated, it's a video game inside a video game. My progress for those games are good just been slacking lately will be returning to them though. Lmao I would've been pissed lol Veteran is a pain in the ass. Good luck with both Operation Flashpoint and BF3.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Just dropping in to say I'm liking the new checklist. Love the layout man and a belated congrats on Far Cry 3
    Thanks Dragon! Appreciate you stopping by.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post

NO NO Yoo_Hoo_Sniper Don't Do it bro!
    Lmfao Yoo_Hoo hates Breaking bad Only 5 more days left!

Btw, updated my CL guys.

Working on World at War and Saints Row 3 atm.
    New trophy guide Cloudberry Kingdom Trophy Guide - PS3 Trophies Forum
    No new games atm.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Your OP looks as sweet as ever mate Have fun with SR3, I loved that game, can't wait for SRIV, I noticed you're getting it IV as well, are you entering the platinum race? Damn, another guide, rate you're going you're going to be dubbed one of the elite writers soon lol.

You're looking forward to Breaking Bad new season hey? I've never seen it myself, sounds interesting, I may have to start watching it lol.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    You're looking forward to Breaking Bad new season hey? I've never seen it myself, sounds interesting, I may have to start watching it lol.
    GDT it doesn't live up to the hype it gets at least in my opinion maybe because I heard it was supposed to be as good as LOST lol psh like anything comes close....

So I already had SOA season 5 preordered but I just picked it up again preorder blu ray so I can watch it ahead of time since walmart has been doing this now awesome idea to get people to buy from their store...

Qurb nice job on that guide you even got all the descriptions in there looks good n i hope we get the chance to do that other guide

It is time for me to go underground

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Your OP looks as sweet as ever mate Have fun with SR3, I loved that game, can't wait for SRIV, I noticed you're getting it IV as well, are you entering the platinum race? Damn, another guide, rate you're going you're going to be dubbed one of the elite writers soon lol.

Thanks GDT! SR3 is a great game it turns serious into epic. Yeah I will be getting SRIV but not on release going to wait a while and because of that I won't be able to join the race, but good luck to you! Haha yeah hopefully one day.

GDT it doesn't live up to the hype it gets at least in my opinion maybe because I heard it was supposed to be as good as LOST lol psh like anything comes close....

So I already had SOA season 5 preordered but I just picked it up again preorder blu ray so I can watch it ahead of time since walmart has been doing this now awesome idea to get people to buy from their store...

Qurb nice job on that guide you even got all the descriptions in there looks good n i hope we get the chance to do that other guide
    BREAKING BAD IS AWESOME, but that's just me.

Have never watched SOA but I hear it's good might check it out sometime and also gotta start watching more of LOST.

Thanks Yoo! Yeah I did haha got slumped for a while. I hope we can too, think I will be keeping my PS3, I'm going to have the $$$ to purchase myself a PS4.

UPDATE:

First 100% - MLB 13 The Show Home Run Derby

Thanks to Yoo_Hoo for telling me about this game it was such an easy 100% only took me 2 mins lol

I will be creating a section for all PSN 100% games soon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123