Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 361 to 380 of 380

Wolverinefangirl's Trophy Hunter List

This is a discussion on Wolverinefangirl's Trophy Hunter List within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the new Platinum! Sorry you didn't like it as much as you thought you would....

  1. #361
    PRO Member
    Icebrand1270's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    96

    Congrats on the new Platinum!
    Sorry you didn't like it as much as you thought you would.

    Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

    "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.


    I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.



  2. #362
    PRO Member
    Wolverinefangirl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    612
    Reputation
    43

    Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on the new Platinum!
    Sorry you didn't like it as much as you thought you would.
    Thanks Icebrand
    I'm just disappointed that they made so many changes to the game
    The ending left with unanswered questions IMO.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.



  3. #363
    Venire, Videre, Vince
    xEl_Cidx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Valencia (EEUU)
    Posts
    3,638
    Reputation
    645

    Congrats on DP3 Nicely Done!


  4. #364
    PRO Member
    Wolverinefangirl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    612
    Reputation
    43

    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on DP3 Nicely Done!

    Thanks xEl_Cidx



  5. #365
    Banned
    ScaryAbel210's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    1,013
    Reputation
    59

    Oh, you platted DS3 plat. I am jealous because I can't get the coop trophies. You are lucky, well, congrats.

  6. #366
    PRO Member
    Wolverinefangirl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    612
    Reputation
    43

    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Oh, you platted DS3 plat. I am jealous because I can't get the coop trophies. You are lucky, well, congrats.
    Thanks ScaryAbel
    I found some people to help me with the co-op trophies.
    If it wasn't for them,I wouldn't have gotten the platinum.



  7. #367
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    The_Tonto's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    578
    Reputation
    22

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Thanks ScaryAbel
    I found some people to help me with the co-op trophies.
    If it wasn't for them,I wouldn't have gotten the platinum.
    Nice work on DS3. Sorry I wasn't able to get a copy in time to help you out. ^^

    Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

  8. #368
    PRO Member
    Wolverinefangirl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    612
    Reputation
    43

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    Nice work on DS3. Sorry I wasn't able to get a copy in time to help you out. ^^
    That's ok.
    It's the thought that counts



  9. #369
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    MadMardigan_88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, AR
    Posts
    1,128
    Reputation
    67

    Congrats on your newest Plat. Way to go.


  10. #370
    PRO Member
    Wolverinefangirl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    612
    Reputation
    43

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on your newest Plat. Way to go.
    Thanks MadMardigan
    I'm currently working on 3D Dot Game Heroes.



  11. #371
    PRO Member
    Wolverinefangirl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    612
    Reputation
    43

    Trophy update:
    I got so frustrated with FROM mode on 3D Dot Game Heroes that I had to take a break from it
    I decided to play Battlefield 4 because I wanted to shoot stuff
    The online trophies are a pain
    But I did earn those trophies (no boosting or glitching)
    I may need help on some though (no one is playing Capture the flag )



  12. #372
    Banned
    ScaryAbel210's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    1,013
    Reputation
    59

    Are you playing BF4 with PS4 version? If it does, I don't have extra PS4 consoles for boosting with you. I self-boosted that game with PS3 version as I played with three PS3 consoles by myself during playing with the random players. Do you know about the match requires least 4 players to trigger the begin the match, it won't work for having 1 to 3 players in one match.

  13. #373
    PRO Member
    Wolverinefangirl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    612
    Reputation
    43

    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Are you playing BF4 with PS4 version? If it does, I don't have extra PS4 consoles for boosting with you. I self-boosted that game with PS3 version as I played with three PS3 consoles by myself during playing with the random players. Do you know about the match requires least 4 players to trigger the begin the match, it won't work for having 1 to 3 players in one match.
    It's the PS4 version.
    I do need 4 players for the CTF.



  14. #374
    Banned
    ScaryAbel210's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    1,013
    Reputation
    59

    I see, I wish I would boost with you for CTF but the problem is I have two jobs. It is very hard for recruit any 4 trophy boosters for boosting the online trophies. I can't make it in time for boosting with least 2 boosters. It is fine for me and only one booster for cooperative, 1v1, and multiplayer with 2 players trophies, you know. I am sorry. I hope you will finish that and have fun.

  15. #375
    PRO Member
    Wolverinefangirl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    612
    Reputation
    43

    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    I see, I wish I would boost with you for CTF but the problem is I have two jobs. It is very hard for recruit any 4 trophy boosters for boosting the online trophies. I can't make it in time for boosting with least 2 boosters. It is fine for me and only one booster for cooperative, 1v1, and multiplayer with 2 players trophies, you know. I am sorry. I hope you will finish that and have fun.
    No problem.
    I can find other players to help me.
    But thanks for trying.



  16. #376
    PRO Member
    Wolverinefangirl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    612
    Reputation
    43

    I got some of the tougher trophies of BF4 by myself.
    I may need help with the assignment trophies though.



  17. #377
    PRO Member
    Wolverinefangirl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    612
    Reputation
    43

    Once the PS store is up from maintenance,I'm going to get Fallout 4



  18. #378
    PRO Member
    Wolverinefangirl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    612
    Reputation
    43

    Sorry for not posting lately.
    I've been trying to avoid message boards as of late because I don't want to read any spoilers of Star Wars:The Force Awakens.



  19. #379
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    MadMardigan_88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, AR
    Posts
    1,128
    Reputation
    67

    I don't blame you. I know I can't wait to see it when it comes out.


  20. #380
    PRO Member
    Wolverinefangirl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    612
    Reputation
    43

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    I don't blame you. I know I can't wait to see it when it comes out.
    Me too
    I've been playing Fallout 4 for a bit.



Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO