Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection

This is a discussion on Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; 100% Completion May 25, 2014 Fun Factor - 100% Factor - 1/1 2/2 11/11 100% Not a bad little game. ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

100% Completion
    May 25, 2014

Fun Factor -
    100% Factor -

1/1 2/2 11/11 100%

Not a bad little game. Another one of those you can sit back and relax...until you get to the shock therapy level. What the hell was up with that. Just about dropped the controller the first time I got electrocuted. Been getting several Plats this month and now I can add a 100% PSN game to the list. Still 7 days including today left in this month. What else can I add to the list.

PRO Member

Congrats on Flower, I've been wanting to play that game for years now but for some reason I haven't yet. I think I'll do it this summer.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Flower 100%

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats yet again Mad and maybe you can finish the other version of it? Stick it to the man the + game this month for PS4 is really short too.

It is time for me to go underground

Banned

Congrats for 100% on Flower

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on Flower, I've been wanting to play that game for years now but for some reason I haven't yet. I think I'll do it this summer.
    Thanks. Its a fun game. A nice change of pace to play in between other games.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Flower 100%
    Thanks DragonWolf. I'll probably be adding the PS3 and the Vita version to the collection sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats yet again Mad and maybe you can finish the other version of it? Stick it to the man the + game this month for PS4 is really short too.
    Thanks bud. Yeah I'm planning on it at some time. I have Stick It To The Man. Maybe I'll squeeze that in before I pick up Watch Dogs tomorrow night at midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for 100% on Flower
    Thanks Abel.

PRO Member

Nice job getting 100% on Flower!
    I can remember getting 100% on it about 2 years ago, and I believe it to be the most beautiful game ever made. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

I've seen your posts about GTA IV, check this out:

Level 1-> $1000/ 1 Game Needed/ About 2-5 Min.

Level 2-> $10,000/ 2 Once you hit level 1/ About 5-10 min once you hit LEVEL 1.

Level 3-> $20.000/ 2 Once you hit level 2/ About 5-10 min once you hit LEVEL 2.

Level 4-> $100,000/ About 19 Once you hit level 3/ About 1 hour once you hit LEVEL 3.

Level 5-> $250,000/ About 33 Once you hit level 4/ About 3 hours once you hit LEVEL 4.

Level 6-> $500,000/ About 56 Once you hit level 5/ About 4 hours once you hit LEVEL 5.

Level 7-> $750,000/ About 56 Once you hit level 6/ About 4 hours once you hit LEVEL 6.

Level 8-> $1,000,000/ About 56 Once you hit level 7/ About 4 hours once you hit LEVEL 7.

Level 9-> $2,500,000/ About 334 Once you hit level 8/ About 27 hours once you hit LEVEL 8.

Level 10-> $5,000,000/ About 556 Once you hit level 9/ About 46 hours of once you hit LEVEL 9.

You need 1.111 games total to reach LEVEL 10 from LEVEL 0 and it will take you about 96-100 hours. So unless you're halfway there in Level 9 and play all day nonstop without sleeping... it's impossible now yeah. UNLESS you use another glitch method like the DLC glitch.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Nice job getting 100% on Flower!
    I can remember getting 100% on it about 2 years ago, and I believe it to be the most beautiful game ever made. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!
    I agree its certainly a beautiful and it was fun to play. I really enjoyed it.

I've seen your posts about GTA IV, check this out:

Level 1-> $1000/ 1 Game Needed/ About 2-5 Min.

Level 2-> $10,000/ 2 Once you hit level 1/ About 5-10 min once you hit LEVEL 1.

Level 3-> $20.000/ 2 Once you hit level 2/ About 5-10 min once you hit LEVEL 2.

Level 4-> $100,000/ About 19 Once you hit level 3/ About 1 hour once you hit LEVEL 3.

Level 5-> $250,000/ About 33 Once you hit level 4/ About 3 hours once you hit LEVEL 4.

Level 6-> $500,000/ About 56 Once you hit level 5/ About 4 hours once you hit LEVEL 5.

Level 7-> $750,000/ About 56 Once you hit level 6/ About 4 hours once you hit LEVEL 6.

Level 8-> $1,000,000/ About 56 Once you hit level 7/ About 4 hours once you hit LEVEL 7.

Level 9-> $2,500,000/ About 334 Once you hit level 8/ About 27 hours once you hit LEVEL 8.

Level 10-> $5,000,000/ About 556 Once you hit level 9/ About 46 hours of once you hit LEVEL 9.

You need 1.111 games total to reach LEVEL 10 from LEVEL 0 and it will take you about 96-100 hours. So unless you're halfway there in Level 9 and play all day nonstop without sleeping... it's impossible now yeah. UNLESS you use another glitch method like the DLC glitch.

1,111 games! Guess I can forget that Plat. Not enough time to try and get it plus I don't have the DLC for it. I tried playing some last night and I didn't do very well. lol Oh well. Thanks Annare.

Forget I Was Ever Here

HAHAHA kiss that one goodbye and salute those that have earned it legit without the glitch! Goodluck playing Watch Dogs.

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    HAHAHA kiss that one goodbye and salute those that have earned it legit without the glitch! Goodluck playing Watch Dogs.
    Yeah its not really that big of a deal really. Every time I have tried to play the story mode of GTA IV I would get bored with it after the first few hours so I have never made it real far through it. It just seemed really crowded compared to past GTA games. At least they fixed that with GTA V.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Picked it up at midnight. There were over 100 people waiting when I got there at 11:15 and watched another 40 to 50 show up after me. So far I am really enjoying it. Didn't get to play much last night but trying to make up for it today. I would be a lot farther in the story if I would stop finding all kinds of other things to do. Nothing like walking a couple blocks hacking people then stopping by an ATM and draining their bank accounts. One hacking run I got just over $20,000.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Picked it up at midnight. There were over 100 people waiting when I got there at 11:15 and watched another 40 to 50 show up after me. So far I am really enjoying it. Didn't get to play much last night but trying to make up for it today. I would be a lot farther in the story if I would stop finding all kinds of other things to do. Nothing like walking a couple blocks hacking people then stopping by an ATM and draining their bank accounts. One hacking run I got just over $20,000.

Happy trophy hunting! Let me know if that game is better or worse. I bet it is better.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well May certainly turned out in a way I never would have expected for trophies. With Plats for Crysis 3, Madagascar 3, Burnout Paradise and Resogun plus 1 100% for Flower for the PS4. With 4 , 8 , 30 and 68 for a total of 110 trophies. I don't think that's a record for me, I could be wrong but not certain, for a total number of trophies for one month but the 4 Plats certainly is. Best I had before May was only 2 for one month. Now its a new month and have no idea how it will turn out. Will it be better than last month. Who knows. I certainly don't. Just have to wait and see. One thing I do know is that if I don't start on some of the RPG's that I have I won't reach my goal of 3 RPG Plats for this year. I just need to pick one and go after it to at least get the first one out of the way. Right now I think I know which game will be my 40th Plat. I just need to get one more and then make sure I don't get to many so I can have #40 as my 5000th trophy. As of right now I need another 159 trophies. Would like to get it this month if at all possible. Thanks to everyone (you know who you are) that has helped with the May Plats and encouraged me to try and get one more.

Platinum Procrastinator

Nice progress in May. I remember having big months like that back when I use to participate in trophy competitions and it feels good to see your trophy level rise. Here's hoping June is even better, although with the addition of some RPG's it might actually slow down lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Well May certainly turned out in a way I never would have expected for trophies. With Plats for Crysis 3, Madagascar 3, Burnout Paradise and Resogun plus 1 100% for Flower for the PS4. With 4 , 8 , 30 and 68 for a total of 110 trophies. I don't think that's a record for me, I could be wrong but not certain, for a total number of trophies for one month but the 4 Plats certainly is. Best I had before May was only 2 for one month. Now its a new month and have no idea how it will turn out. Will it be better than last month. Who knows. I certainly don't. Just have to wait and see. One thing I do know is that if I don't start on some of the RPG's that I have I won't reach my goal of 3 RPG Plats for this year. I just need to pick one and go after it to at least get the first one out of the way. Right now I think I know which game will be my 40th Plat. I just need to get one more and then make sure I don't get to many so I can have #40 as my 5000th trophy. As of right now I need another 159 trophies. Would like to get it this month if at all possible. Thanks to everyone (you know who you are) that has helped with the May Plats and encouraged me to try and get one more.
    That's better than my best month in every possible way. Good luck with your trophy planning, I can't wait to see what you pick as your milestone. Is FF X a possibility. I managed to get it for my 20th/5000th and it's a great feeling. I'll be keeping my eye on this place.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

PRO Member

Congrats on the May stats and let us know how Watch Dogs goes, I'm still not that interested in the game but maybe you can change my mind.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Nice progress in May. I remember having big months like that back when I use to participate in trophy competitions and it feels good to see your trophy level rise. Here's hoping June is even better, although with the addition of some RPG's it might actually slow down lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    That's better than my best month in every possible way. Good luck with your trophy planning, I can't wait to see what you pick as your milestone. Is FF X a possibility. I managed to get it for my 20th/5000th and it's a great feeling. I'll be keeping my eye on this place.
    Congrats on the May stats and let us know how Watch Dogs goes, I'm still not that interested in the game but maybe you can change my mind.
    Thanks everyone. I would consider FF X as my 40th Plat/5000 milestone but I want to reach it this month. I just need to fill in some of the space of trophies and not get too many to ruin it. Right now I am thinking probably Watch Dogs for the milestone. Could probably have #39 tonight or tomorrow maybe.

In other news:

My newest game. Hyperdimesion Neptunia: Producing Perfection. I told myself no new games for a bit but then I found out this was coming out and I just couldn't stop myself. I love the series and couldn't pass this up even though its not part of the other 3 games it didn't matter. I just knew there was going to be some crazy things happening through it. Gotta love Nep Nep. Would have loved it if Plutia was in it also but that okay.

*EDIT* Well it looks like the trophies aren't in the PSN network yet. There not showing up yet on my PS3 or on here. Maybe in a couple days.
    Last edited by MadMardigan_88; 06-03-2014 at 08:24 PM.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Plat 39

Fujoshi
    June 10, 2014
    Fun Factor -
    Plat Factor -

1/1 4/4 11/11 19/19 100%

First thing I will say is that this will certainly not be something for most gamers.

Hakuoki: Stories of The Shinsengumi is the first visual novel I have ever played. When they say novel they mean novel. With 6 different stories, depending on the route you take, makes this a very long read. I really enjoyed it the first couple of runs through it but after that I pretty much just advanced through it quickly. I really like the art style and that they only used the Japanese voices for it. English to me would have ruined it in my opinion. Getting all the CG images and little movies is fairly easy as long as you pick the right choices. Would I play another one of these if they brought it over here. Yes. I really love the Japanese culture and the time period this is set in, which was one of the main reasons I bought this. Still hoping to go there in 2 - 3 yrs.

Oh and this also got me my 200th . Now I am at 4902 and need to start closing the gap some to 5000 so it will be my 40th . Just have to be careful and not get too many trophies to mess it up.
    Last edited by MadMardigan_88; 06-10-2014 at 11:55 PM. Reason: New Plat

Banned

Congrats for plat!

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast