Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection

This is a discussion on Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Finshed up all the comments finally and added God Of War: Chains of Olympus to currently playing. Starting to wonder ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Finshed up all the comments finally and added God Of War: Chains of Olympus to currently playing. Starting to wonder if I will get the Plat for it. I'm close to finishing the story but can't seem to get past one section at the moment. I haven't given up yet.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Keep plugging away at the Borderlands 2 Platinum. If this old geezer can get it, so can you!!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by gamingeezer View Post
    Keep plugging away at the Borderlands 2 Platinum. If this old geezer can get it, so can you!!

Oh I will. I know I can get through Borderlands 2 for the Plat. Its mainly GoW: Chains of Olympus that is aggravating me right now. lol

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Best of luck with GoW: CoO. What part are you stuck on. It's been a bloody long time since I played CoO and GoS so my memory is a little fuzzy.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 9 - Gold

Nothing much just updated the trophy stats and added a section for books that i've read and currently reading. I haven't seen a book list in anyones checklist so I thought this would be something different. I've seen TV shows, anime and movies so I figured why not. Not sure if I should leave it where its at or move it to the end of the everything else.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Plat 28
    God of War: Chains of Olympus

Above and Beyond

I'm glad that's over. lol Fun game though.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Congrats on platting God of War:Chains of Olympus.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

Local Drunk

Good checklist, backed up with some sweet plats

Also congrats on platting GoW: Chains of Olympus.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Well done on the new plat man and congrats on getting through the part you were stuck on . Whats next?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by missdreamer View Post
    Congrats on platting God of War:Chains of Olympus.
    Thanks missdreamer. That's another one down and a lot more to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Good checklist, backed up with some sweet plats

Also congrats on platting GoW: Chains of Olympus.
    Thanks Feral. I'm trying to add some harder Plats to my list instead of a lot of easy ones. But hey I guess a Plat is a Plat no matter the difficulty. Except for Hannah Montana. Ugh. That's just the Plat of shame in my opinion. lol

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Well done on the new plat man and congrats on getting through the part you were stuck on . Whats next?
    Thanks john3007. Yeah I finally made it past the part that was giving me problems in story mode but couldn't believe the hassle I had on challenge 5. The closest I would get was the Medusa's after fighting the Cyclopes. I let my son try and it didn't take him long. He had fun though so its all good. Whats next I'm not sure. Picking up Beyond Two Souls in the morning so I figure I will be spending some time with it. Played the demo and loved it. Still working on Borderlands 2. Just not as often as I should.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Not much of an update. Kinda frustrated at the moment. Having to take a break from Beyond Two Souls. Having a couple trophies not wanting to unlock for me Casual Girl and Together Till The End. Tried Casual Girl several times and still don't have it. Simple trophy and its being stubborn. Went completely through the game with 2 controllers and still didn't get Together Till The End. Want to go back to Borderlands 2 but just can't seem to get interested in it at the moment. Bought Grid 2 to kinda get away from everything else. Don't know if I will try for the Plat since I'm not real good at racing games. I do okay in single player. Almost half way done with that part. I struggle more in the online part of the game. That's okay. At least I enjoy playing it. Can't wait for Assassins Creed 4 to come out Monday night.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Finally bought a Vita. Was going to wait till my birthday later this month but went and bought it early. Also went up and picked up my pre-order for Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Plat 29 The Walking Dead for the Vita and my 1st Plat for the system.

PRO Member

Congrats on TWD plat and also on getting a Vita, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!.

I've lost count of how many times I've said the Vita was a quality buy and I hope you think so too. Congrats on your 1st Vita plat man, well done. The Walking Dead seems to be really popular and if I ever get chance, I may try it. I hope you enjoy Assassins Creed 4, I personally can't wait to get my hands on it

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on TWD plat and also on getting a Vita, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!.
    Thanks annare41. Yes I am enjoying my Vita. It certainly helped pass the time the other day while getting my car worked on and while at the doctors office. Certainly got a lot of strange looks when the people saw me pull it out of my inside coat pocket and start playing Uncharted Golden Abyss. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I've lost count of how many times I've said the Vita was a quality buy and I hope you think so too. Congrats on your 1st Vita plat man, well done. The Walking Dead seems to be really popular and if I ever get chance, I may try it. I hope you enjoy Assassins Creed 4, I personally can't wait to get my hands on it
    Thanks John and I agree it is a quality buy and I am certainly glad I bought it even though it was bought almost a month early. Gotta love early birthday presents. LOL You should try playing TWD. Its a lot of fun and I love how your choices affect how things go in the game. I'm sure you will like it. Can't wait to play season 2 when it comes out. Oh and yes I am enjoying AC4. I've actually lost time while sailing around to different islands and hunting whales and sharks. Love doing the sea battles.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well it seems my old habit of not sticking with one game has really kicked in. I really hate that habit. I did finally finish the story for Assassins Creed IV. Now I am going to "try" and go for the 100% sync on it. Hopefully I can get at least one more Plat before the end of the year. Two would be nice but Im certainly not got to get my hopes up. I know I have enough games that are close to being Platted.

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Well it seems my old habit of not sticking with one game has really kicked in. I really hate that habit. I did finally finish the story for Assassins Creed IV. Now I am going to "try" and go for the 100% sync on it. Hopefully I can get at least one more Plat before the end of the year. Two would be nice but Im certainly not got to get my hopes up. I know I have enough games that are close to being Platted.
    I know what you mean. With the amount of time I have to game, I can't stick with one game. Keep on gaming!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Plat 30 and 2nd Vita Plat

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Now Im ready for the next installment of the series.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well I reached 30 Plats, got over 4000 trophies and reached lvl 21 by the end of the year. I am rather happy with what I have done this year. Would have liked to have had more but thats okay. I have to work and sleep at some point each day. Not sure if I want to set any goals for next year or not. I would like to change how my trophy list looks. I have seen several on here that look great. Mine is well kinda plain in my opinion. Is there a way I can do it all on my laptop and then transfer it over to here? It would certainly make it easier I think.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast