Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection

This is a discussion on Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; A plat is a plat, way to go on the recent one!...

Venire, Videre, Vince

A plat is a plat, way to go on the recent one!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new plat
    Thanks man.

Plat 55

Not as much craziness as a regular Borderlands game but definitely still a lot of fun.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the new plat
    Thanks Dragon. I heard a lot of people didn't really like TFTB. A actually enjoyed it. Hope there will be a second one for it.

Well here is my newest Plat. I actually earned this about a week ago. My first Japanese import Plat. Now to get 2 more so I will have 60 by the end of the year. Still haven't decided if I'm going to post my plans for next year. I must be insane for thinking of trying what I'm planning. If I pull it off then 2016 will be an awesome year for me.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well here are my last 2 Plats for the year. The Plat for Uncharted 2 was actually earned on Dec. 7th. I just haven't taken the time to post it. Uncharted 3 Plat I got on yesterday on Christmas Eve. The only thing left to do on them is the extra trophies for 100% on all three games. Right now I'm playing Assassins Creed Syndicate. It's not too bad. I'm having more fun playing as Evie instead of her brother. She seems to be more vicious in the fights than her brother is.

Plat 59
    PS4

Plat 60
    PS4

Banned

Congrats for new plats and Merry Christmas, Mardigan.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plats

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on the recent plats!

The One and Only

I'm surprised I haven't posted here yet, I've definitely been looking though! Very clean checklist, I can definitely dig that, and you have a nice collection of trophies as well. Keep it up!

Also, congratz on the recent 's!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for new plats and Merry Christmas, Mardigan.
    Congrats on the new plats
    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on the recent plats!
    Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    I'm surprised I haven't posted here yet, I've definitely been looking though! Very clean checklist, I can definitely dig that, and you have a nice collection of trophies as well. Keep it up!

Also, congratz on the recent 's!
    Thanks for dropping in DaRe. Right now my checklist is so out of date. I wanted to make some new banners for it but apparently GIMP isn't compatible with Windows 8. Worked fine on my old laptop but not on my new one. I'll figure something out.

Now for a new Plat.

Plat 61
    Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition PS4

Actually got this Plat early. By that I mean the Shopaholic trophy glitched and popped the next time I started the game up with the Plat popping a couple seconds later. I still needed to gather another 40,000 salvage for that trophy. I'm not complaining that for sure. lol

Right now I've started playing LA Cops and Riptide GP2. LA Cops is so far kicking my ass. I just need to have patience and take my time. Riptide GP2 reminds me a lot of Wave Race 64 so I just had to get it. So far I am enjoying it.

PRO Member

Hisashiburi ne

Just passing by to see what was new in this community when suddenly I was reading the main page and I saw your user on a thread in "active threads" and sounded familiar, checked on my friend list in the PSN and there you were. lol

I don't exactly recall in what game we played together, maybe it was during my struggle to get the MP trophies of one of the Assassin's games, not sure if you know Bounkass or NicolaiBM or AnarchyAnsell, great friends and boosters.

You have an impressive record bro, just amazing . Great story too, I'm 33 but it's funny that we share some of the stuff we like (I got my PS1 just because FFVII too ). Your recent plats are almost the same as my last plats lol.

Right now I'm taking a forced break because my TV broke on me while I was working on Mad Max trophies during a T-storm, stupid me, and I'm now in the duty of researching and funding for a new one but I hope I see you again online sometime, my backlog is growing too I gotta but I got some games like Dying Light, FarCry 4, GTA 5, good to play online, might start one after Mad Max. Let me know if you need help with an online trophy.
    Cheers!
    -Gerunks

Banned

Congrats for new plat!

PRO Member

Sorry I haven't posted in this checklist in the past few months, MadMardigan. That was selfish of me. Congrats on starting the year off with a Platinum, and a good one at that!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by gerunks View Post
    Just passing by to see what was new in this community when suddenly I was reading the main page and I saw your user on a thread in "active threads" and sounded familiar, checked on my friend list in the PSN and there you were. lol

I don't exactly recall in what game we played together, maybe it was during my struggle to get the MP trophies of one of the Assassin's games, not sure if you know Bounkass or NicolaiBM or AnarchyAnsell, great friends and boosters.

You have an impressive record bro, just amazing . Great story too, I'm 33 but it's funny that we share some of the stuff we like (I got my PS1 just because FFVII too ). Your recent plats are almost the same as my last plats lol.

Right now I'm taking a forced break because my TV broke on me while I was working on Mad Max trophies during a T-storm, stupid me, and I'm now in the duty of researching and funding for a new one but I hope I see you again online sometime, my backlog is growing too I gotta but I got some games like Dying Light, FarCry 4, GTA 5, good to play online, might start one after Mad Max. Let me know if you need help with an online trophy.
    Cheers!
    -Gerunks
    Thanks for stopping in gerunks. Yeah I think it was on Assassins Creed Brotherhood that we played together. I still don't have the Plat for it. For some reason I always had trouble connecting with the servers with that game. It was like 1 in 10 tries before I could actually connect. I've thought about trying to finish the online if the servers are still up.

Congrats for new plat!

Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Sorry I haven't posted in this checklist in the past few months, MadMardigan. That was selfish of me. Congrats on starting the year off with a Platinum, and a good one at that!
    Thanks bud. Its alright. I haven't been posting much either on other checklists. I guess that means we're both selfish. lol Its all good no matter what.

Now for the new Plats for February. Earned both of these around 3 hours of each other.

Plat 62

This was a fun game to play. Reminded me a lot of Wave Race 64. Really wasn't too hard of a Plat but there were a few spots that were kinda frustrating. Got the Plat in around 10 - 12 hrs. Not too bad. If any of you decide to give this game a try go for the last jet ski. I don't remember the name of it but its actually better than the Manta by 2 points. Even though its only 2 points it seemed to make a big difference on the last 4 races I had to do for the Plat. Finished 1st on the first try with that jet ski. For only $7 on the Playstation Store it was will worth it. Oh for anyone that has tried this game and would like to see another one made you will be happy to know that Riptide Renegade will be out sometime in April and will have online racing with it. You can thank neospoon for finding this great piece on info out from the developer Vector Unit.

Plat 63

Date A Live: Ars Install

This makes my 2nd Japanese import Plat. Should of had this Plat in about 6 hrs but couldn't get the last trophy to pop. Did 3 playthoughs using a guide and still no trophy. Finally used a different one and found what I was missing. Finally that trophy popped. There is another Date A Live game but I'm not paying $50 for it. I'll wait for the price to drop. I have a couple other imports but there isn't a guide for the one and I'm totally lost in the other one. lol Oh well I'm still having fun. That's what matters most of all.

Been working on the online trophies for Killzone Shadow Fall with neospoon. I guess the developer thought it would be funny to put in a trophy for maxing out all abilities, which is insane and getting a total of 1,000,000 points in MP. For someone like me this trophy is going to be a pain since the most points I usually get is around 2000 a match. So for I'm almost to 400,000. I just have to keep on going and don't give up on it. Only 5 more MP trophies to go out of 11 PM trophies.

Recent game purchases: (Like I need more games.)

Amnesia Memories (Vita)
    Saints Row IV/Gat Out Of Hell (PS4)
    Megadimension Neptunia V II
    (PS4) Gotta have more Nep Nep.
    Beach Buggy Racing
    (PS4)
    Gravity Rush Remastered (PS4)

Recent anime purchased:

Evangelion:3.33 You Can (Not) Redo

Some have hated it but most have liked it. Had it preorded for 18 months so I was able to still get it at $20 when the new preorder price was at $30 - $35. lol

Venire, Videre, Vince

You on a roll dude, congrats on the recent 's

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    You on a roll dude, congrats on the recent 's
    Thanks bud. It's always nice to get a new Plat.

Now for some recent trophy news. Got a new Plat today.

Plat 64

I had a lot of fun playing this. It was actually a nice change from running around with guns blasting everything to using spears, clubs, and bows. Oh I can't forget about riding around on my Blood Fang Saber-tooth. It was like having a 4 wheel drive but with a major attitude. The worst park of the game was grinding out the last 26 skill points for the final trophy. That took me around 8 hrs. Everything else I enjoyed.

Recent Purchases:

Tom Clancy's: The Division (PS4)
    Life Is Strange (PS3)
    Tales From The Borderlands (PS3)

Banned

Congrats for new plats!

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats for new plats!
    Congrats on the new plat
    Thanks guys. Well unfortunately I don't have any new Plats as of now. I would have had a couple but I've been having fun playing The Division. So far I've finished the story for it but still have a lot of collectibles to find and finish things up in the Dark Zone. I did get a game from the Flash Sale to play when I don't feel like playing The Division. Picked up the motorcycle racing game called Ride. There's a lot of races and good amount of bikes to choose from. You can upgrade them but not as much as they could have done but its still decent. Already have over half the trophies. I just have to keep reminding myself that these are motorcycles and not cars. lol

Good news though is I have reached 7000 trophies. Now to get the Plats to start going up.

Recent purchases:

Ride
    The Evil Within
    Lords Of The Fallen

There's a couple more in the flash sale I'm thinking of getting but I don't need more games till I start finishing some of what I have already. I'll end up with more games. Damned sales. lol

PRO Member

Congrats on 7,000 Trophies and on Far Cry Primal! That game does sound cool. I might do it when I get my PS4.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast