Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection

This is a discussion on Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 Congrats on 7,000 Trophies and on Far Cry Primal! That game does sound cool. I might ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on 7,000 Trophies and on Far Cry Primal! That game does sound cool. I might do it when I get my PS4.
    Thanks Icebrand. I think you will like Far Cry Primal if you get it.

Now for a Plat update. April was a decent month for trophies. Didn't get as many as I was hoping for but it was still good. Now I present my newest Plats for April.

Plat 65
    Ride (PS4)

I really enjoyed this game especially with it being my first motorcycle racing Plat. The only disappointment about it is that you can get the Plat a quarter of the way through the game. Way to easy in my opinion but still fun.

Plat 66
    The Division

This was a game that I was anticipating for a long time. I really enjoyed it and have had a lot of fun running around in the campaign and in the Dark Zone. Even though the DZ has turned into an area of spawn campers and people killing you even if you don't have any loot to extract. Do I still go in the DZ? Hell yes. Why? Because its not always filled with people wanting to be jerks and there are some that still want to join up with others and have fun.

I've said it before and I will say it again. I still don't see a reason for an always online connection for most of the Ubisoft games that they put out lately. The Crew could have been played offline and even The Division. Neither of them needed to always be connected. It really sucks when you want to play and you get told you can't because the servers are down or my internet is messed up.

Well I wasn't going to add this on the update but I might as well since I just got it a little while ago. Here is my first Plat for May.

Plat 67
    Sniper Elite 3: Ultimate Edition

I've had this game for over a year and finally got the Plat for it. It was fun sniping people and watching the bullets rip through them. lol
    Had a lot of fun running though the game earning the trophies and blowing things up with neospoon. Thanks bud. Also thanks to Yoo_Hoo_Sniper with the online trophies. Now to finish up the dlc trophies so it will be at 100% and to wait for Sniper Elite 4 later this year.

Lets see whats next to Plat. Already have some planned for the rest of May.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on the recent s achieved!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on the recent s achieved!
    Thanks bud. Always good to get another Plat.

My May update is small. Only one Plat but its a Plat for the collection. I now present to you the newest addition.

Plat 68
    Table Top Racing: World Tour

I got the Plat on May 17th but could have had it sooner. if I didn't notice that my controllers R2 button wasn't reading that it was pushed all the way down. I switched to my other controller and finished the 4 races I needed for the Plat. Now I just need to remember that my black controller isn't good for racing games.

Until next time, keep on chasing those trophies.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Thanks bud. Always good to get another Plat.

I got the Plat on May 17th but could have had it sooner. if I didn't notice that my controllers R2 button wasn't reading that it was pushed all the way down. I switched to my other controller and finished the 4 races I needed for the Plat. Now I just need to remember that my black controller isn't good for racing games.

Until next time, keep on chasing those trophies.
    my white controller is like that and i had to switch my controller as well when going for the plat

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

well done on the two new plats I don't think I'll platinum the division but who knows what the future holds in stall right

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on your recent plats

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324