Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection

This is a discussion on Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Finally decided to play Mass Effect. I am really liking it so far. I'm gonna see how far I can ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Finally decided to play Mass Effect. I am really liking it so far. I'm gonna see how far I can get while going for the Plat before Lightning Returns comes out. I figure I should be able to get it. Its just kinda aggravating that I cant scan all the keepers. I only need one to complete that assignment but it wont register. Oh well. Still a lot of other missions to do.

PRO Member

Mass Effect is one of the greatest and most popular trilogies in gaming history (and rightfully so). Mass Effect 1 for PS3 may have been 5 years late to the party but the food is still good! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Editorial Team

Good luck on Mass Effect, I still need to play ME2, Are these games known for trophies not popping up?
    Working on: The next platinum trophy!
    come join the stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/neospoon

PRO Member

Grats on the Spec Ops plat!

I really need to go back and finish that one off.......

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by neospoon View Post
    Good luck on Mass Effect, I still need to play ME2, Are these games known for trophies not popping up?
    Not that I know of. So far I haven't had any problems with any of them popping up. I'm almost done with my first play through but I'm waiting till I get the shotgun and sniper trophies and a couple others before I complete it just so I don't have to mess with them later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardas View Post
    Grats on the Spec Ops plat!

I really need to go back and finish that one off.......
    It's not very often a game will frustrate me but this one certainly did. No matter what I finally finished it for the Plat. A lot of people have said FUBAR difficulty isn't as hard as crushing on Uncharted 2. I had an easier time Platting Uncharted 2.

PRO Member

grats on spec ops and yea the first mass effect game is awesome i love how you actually had freedom in that game then they remove it from 2 and 3..like wtf

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    grats on spec ops and yea the first mass effect game is awesome i love how you actually had freedom in that game then they remove it from 2 and 3..like wtf
    Thank DrJackel. I really enjoyed Spec Ops even though I wanted to take it out and use it for target practice sometimes but luckily I couldn't since it was the digital version. I've played ME2 for a little bit but don't remember much about the game play to it. I guess when I finally go back to it I'll just start over since now I have a save for the first game. I hate it when they make changes like that from one game to the next. Your right, wtf.

Lvl 9 - Gold

** UPDATE **

Well I just finished my first run through Mass Effect. I was trying to unlock several other trophies but unfortunately I went and advanced to far through the story that I ended up killing Kaiden and wasn't able to get his trophy and then screwed myself on the one for Ashley along with the Completionist trophy. I'm gonna pay better attention on Hardcore. Should be able to get around another 8 - 9 trophies on this run. This should be interesting since I'm not one for playing games where I have to do several play through's just to get all the difficulty trophies.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Okay. I really enjoy playing Hatsune Miku Project Diva F. I am down to needing just 2 Gold trophies. One for completing all songs on hard and the other for buying all the modules (clothes). All I am needing is 3 songs on hard to have that part complete. The other is just a grind. The grind will be easier. That would be so sad if I get this close and end up only needing 1 trophy for the Plat and cant get it. Well Ill just keep on trying. Practice practice practice.

Editorial Team

Good luck on the last trophies I know you can do it!!!!
    come join the stream:

Lvl 9 - Gold

Good luck on the last trophies I know you can do it!!!!
    Thanks man. Its good to know that someone believes I can get the Plat for Hatsune Miku. Im still trying and getting a little closer each time. I just beat another song on hard so now its only two left for hard.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Finally got my next Plat after almost a month from the last one.

Plat 32

Trophy Master

This is a really fun and addicting game. Well for me it was. Its very rare if I play a rhythm game but with Miku and her friends reminding me of anime characters and the songs being in Japanese there was no way I was passing this up no matter how bad I did. Fortunately that wasn't the case and I was able to get the Plat. A guide I saw estimated around 40 hrs to Plat it. It took me over 80. lol Oh well no matter what I enjoyed it. That's what really matters. The trophies are just a bonus. I nice shinybonus.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well I am trying to come up with a different layout for my checklist. I'm just not happy with how it is right now. I've come up with something and done a test version of it. I would like any feed back about it. I'm certainly not good at coming up with ideas and any help would be appreciated. I have it in a spoiler box labeled Construction Zone near the top. Thanks.

EDIT -- **Okay I finally looked at how it looked and didnt realize that it looked a total mess. Didnt know that just because it looks good in the preview screen doesn't mean it will look the same when everyone else looks at it. Made some changes so it now actually fits like it should. Not how I wanted it but it works. **
    Last edited by MadMardigan_88; 02-25-2014 at 06:12 AM. Reason: fixed the layout of checklist so it "properly" fits the page now and isnt a complete mess

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well I'm slowly getting my checklist switched over to the new format. Every time I get started at changing the rest of it I come up with something different and start testing other ideas. Maybe if I would quit getting sidetracked I would have it finished by now. Ill get it finished, hopefully soon. It might now look as well designed as a lot of others I have looked at but I'm liking the changes I'm making to it.

Editorial Team

the new layout looks good!
    Maybe it would be nice to put the title or description for the platinum trophy
    in there too!

and also congratulations on the Hatsune Mika platinum.
    come join the stream:

Lvl 9 - Gold

the new layout looks good!
    Maybe it would be nice to put the title or description for the platinum trophy
    in there too!

and also congratulations on the Hatsune Mika platinum.
    Do you mean the title for the Platinum? I have it on there but its on the left side. Guess it would be better to put it next to the trophy. Just trying to kinda balance out both sides. Thinking of maybe adding some other things like favorite trophy or something like that. Just trying to improve it some more.

Oh and thanks on the Hatsune Miku Plat. It was certainly a challange for me but well worth accomplishing getting the Plat. Now I just have to wait for the next one next month.

PRO Member

Congrats on your latest platinum

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on your latest platinum
    Thanks. It was a lot of fun going for the Plat but was certainly frustrating for me on a few songs on hard. Im ready for the next one which from what I have heard might be out sometime in April.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well I just finished the 2nd episode for season 2 of TWD. I wont give anything away but I was kinda surprised by who Clementine meets up with again. So far I think I am liking season 2 even better than season 1. Cant wait to play the next episode.

Updated my wish list and it seems like every time I try now to work on changing over my trophy checklist my laptop decides to get pissed at me and the web browser freezes causing me to loose what I had worked on. I need to just start saving it after each one.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Plat 33

So far that's one Plat a month. I need to pick up the pace though. There's not 15 months in the year. lol

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast