Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection

This is a discussion on Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Great checklist Mardigan, cool seeing all your plats, really like the layout!...

Banned

Great checklist Mardigan, cool seeing all your plats, really like the layout!

Editorial Team

Get your constructionzone ready ASAP! Or just remove "Construction Zone" as I don't really feel like I'm looking at an incomplete or "being under construction" checklist I really like the look of it.

Like I said, I need to step up my gaming to get at the same number of plats as you do, but I might give it a shot
    Working on: The next platinum trophy!
    come join the stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/neospoon

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by harryisonfire View Post
    Great checklist Mardigan, cool seeing all your plats, really like the layout!
    Thanks. Yeah it looks better than it did. I realized it looked like several others so I decided to do some changes. There is still more I want to do but it will have to wait till maybe the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by neospoon View Post
    Get your constructionzone ready ASAP! Or just remove "Construction Zone" as I don't really feel like I'm looking at an incomplete or "being under construction" checklist I really like the look of it.

Like I said, I need to step up my gaming to get at the same number of plats as you do, but I might give it a shot
    "Construction Zone" is removed. lol Well I guess you better step it up if you want to pass me. Its looking better than it did when I first started it. Still more to do.

A plat a month!

Congrats on Remember Me! I'm working on that game now (hopefully my next platinum).

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congratulations on the Remember me plat, well done. Icebrand spoke really well of this game and I'm guessing you liked it too. What would be next for your platinum schedule?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on Remember Me! I'm working on that game now (hopefully my next platinum).
    Thanks. I really liked Remember Me. It wasn't as bad as some reviewers made it out to be. I just wish I would have realized sooner that I could do the memory bug first then rewind and then do the remix. Would of saved me some time. Fun game no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congratulations on the Remember me plat, well done. Icebrand spoke really well of this game and I'm guessing you liked it too. What would be next for your platinum schedule?
    Thanks john. Not really sure. Right now I'm play a new game: Atelier Escha & Logy The Alchemists of The Dusk Sky's. I like JRPG's just never seem to complete them. I have several games near Plat so maybe one of them.

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Thanks. I really liked Remember Me. It wasn't as bad as some reviewers made it out to be. I just wish I would have realized sooner that I could do the memory bug first then rewind and then do the remix. Would of saved me some time. Fun game no matter what.
    Do you have to replay the entire game to get the remixes and memory bugs? Or can you just play the chapters that the remixes exist it? I made the same mistake with the 1st and 2nd remixes.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well this has nothing to do about trophies but I just have to share it. I have a new Grandson. Momma and little Eric are doing good. I'm happy he is finally here so now she should be able to finally go home. She has been in the hospital for over a month because of complications. Everyone there has taken great care of her. The nurses and doctors there are terrific.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Do you have to replay the entire game to get the remixes and memory bugs? Or can you just play the chapters that the remixes exist it? I made the same mistake with the 1st and 2nd remixes.
    You can just play the chapters which I was happy about.

PRO Member

Congrats on the new grandson!

I'm glad you liked Remember Me as much as I did. It shows the benefits of ignoring anything and everything critics say about any game. I would not have some great Platinums (Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Dragon Age II, Game of Thrones) if I followed the critics like a brainwashed sheep or a gazelle that runs with the crowd. Keep up the good work!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Newest games I picked up today.

Currently playing FF X and really enjoying it. Been a while since I played to original on the PS2. Square Enix did a wonderful job with upgrading it. Sooner or later I will get to Dark Souls and I am sure I will die a lot.

Editorial Team

Need a couple of these?

Toggle Spoiler

come join the stream:

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by neospoon View Post
    Need a couple of these?

Toggle Spoiler

Not yet. I have 4 of them sitting here right now. 2 of them don't work right sometimes so I'll use them first.

PRO Member

wow lots of people getting the platinum for Remember Me lately, congrats to you too haha.I'm picking up FFX for Vita later today, looking forward to see your progress and see how fast you go.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    wow lots of people getting the platinum for Remember Me lately, congrats to you too haha.I'm picking up FFX for Vita later today, looking forward to see your progress and see how fast you go.
    Thanks. I really enjoyed Remember Me. Too me and several others on here, its better than a lot of the critics said it was. What do they know there paid to give there opinion and it probably wasn't even the type of game the even like to play. I should be able to make better progress on FF X starting Sunday. Have work getting in the way till then so I only get about an hour or two in the morning to play. Im really enjoying it.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well finally today I was able to get my hands on a PS4. The poor thing didn't want to stay in the store anymore so I bought it and took it home. I am really enjoying it. First game to play is Infamous Second Son. Its the one game for the system that I have had my sights on since they first announced it was coming out. This will be my first Plat for the PS4. That I am certain of. Of course I'm not going to ignore my PS3. I'm still buying games for it and don't plan on abandoning it to collect dust. Still way too many games on it to play. Besides I still want the Plats for Final Fantasy X/X-2. It sucks I have to go back to work tomorrow night.

A plat a month!

Congrats on getting a PS4! Isn't it awesome!? If I may make a recommendation, Resogun for the PS4 is an awesome title to consider!

PRO Member

Awesome, congrats on getting a PS4!. If you've been downloading the games that have been for PS+ these last few months you should have a couple of great games like Resogun and Dead Nation.

Editorial Team

Congratulations on getting your PS4! And good luck on inFamous Second Son.
    Now I'll never catch up
    come join the stream:

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on getting a PS4! Isn't it awesome!? If I may make a recommendation, Resogun for the PS4 is an awesome title to consider!
    Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Awesome, congrats on getting a PS4!. If you've been downloading the games that have been for PS+ these last few months you should have a couple of great games like Resogun and Dead Nation.
    I haven't downloaded any games yet. Been thinking about Resogun. Looks like its a lot of fun to play. Haven't decided on Dead Nation yet. Played the one on the PS3 but seemed to die more than live in that game. I might give it a try since its free but the one thing I want to do is try and have a high completion rating on the PS4. Have to see how well I can stick to doing that. lol Right now Im going to try and have inFamous as my first PS4 Plat.

Congratulations on getting your PS4! And good luck on inFamous Second Son. Now I'll never catch up
    Youll catch up. You seem to get Plats quicker than I do. lol I like how when you check your trophies on here you can see how rare they are.
    Last edited by MadMardigan_88; 03-31-2014 at 04:16 AM.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast