Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection

This is a discussion on Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Well I just finished my first play through of inFamous Second Son and I can completely say I thoroughly enjoyed ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well I just finished my first play through of inFamous Second Son and I can completely say I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. Right now I have 36/48 of the trophies and getting ready to start my evil play through on expert. Going to see how quick I can get through it today. Doubt I will be able to get the Plat before midnight but I can try and see how close I can come. If I don't then this will make a nice Plat for April.

Lvl 9 - Gold

My first Plat for the PS4

Enjoy Your Powers
    April 2, 2014
    Fun Factor -
    Plat Factor -

1/1 2/2 11/11 34/34 100%

Really hoping the next game in the series has Delsin, Fetch and Eugene in it. Well at least Delsin and Fetch. I wanted this to be my first Plat for the PS4 and I made sure it was. Sucker Punch out did there self with this game. Well that's my opinion. lol

Editorial Team

Congratulations on inFamous Second Son plat, and it being your first PS4 plat!!!
    How long did it take you to finish?

Anyway may I suggest you play a nice long (J)RPG now so I can catch up a little
    Working on: The next platinum trophy!
    come join the stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/neospoon

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by neospoon View Post
    Congratulations on inFamous Second Son plat, and it being your first PS4 plat!!!
    How long did it take you to finish?

Anyway may I suggest you play a nice long (J)RPG now so I can catch up a little

Oh don't worry I'm going back to FF X and a couple others for this week. You can try and catch up. I have games downloaded on the PS4, 2 I haven't tried. I want Tomb Raider on the PS4 even though I already have the Plat on PS3 but Im going to wait till the price comes down some more. Thinking maybe Killzone will be the next game for it.

illegal in 9 countries

Congrats on Second Son...I'm still working on my first PS4 Platinum

How do you rate Second Son in terms of PS4 games played so far?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Congrats on Second Son...I'm still working on my first PS4 Platinum

How do you rate Second Son in terms of PS4 games played so far?
    Thanks. It was well worth getting. Well the only PS4 games Ive played so far are ISS and Resogun. Second Son I would rate pretty high. I think I even liked it better than the inFamous games on PS3 which I never would have thought I would ever say because I totally loved the first game and the second game wasn't far behind.

Lvl 9 - Gold

100% for Thomas Was Alone. To me this was actually a relaxing game to play even if it only took a couple hours to complete. It was still fun.

Been playing Resogun some. I am really enjoying it but I can already see that some of the harder difficulties are going to give me some problems but I am certainly going to try for the Plat for that game.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Hey I just picked up to add into my collection! Congrats on the 100% I haven't played that one yet. It only took a couple hours to complete? I am totally up for helping you with Resogun the game is great. I was awesome at it but it has been awhile since I played it. My new account is Blue_Eyez_Sniper if you want to send me a FR I believe you are still on my other friends list but if I get on before you I'll send one your way so we can get you that plat.

[top]

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Congrats on inFamous, that's a nice start for the PS4 plats and congrats also on Thomas Was Alone, I found that game relaxing to play too even if at times it could be a bit technical.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on your first PS4 , nicely done!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Think I finally found a Vita game that I will keep playing for a while. Picked it up yesturday. I have several games for the Vita but none have really grabbed my attention for very long. Lets see how this one does. Certainly enjoying it and so far with having a total of 11 characters to have control of in this turn based JRPG I havent found anything that I can't beat on the first encounter...yet. I'm sure there is something out there waiting to stop all of them the first time I come across them. Now to build my star children army.

PRO Member

I haven't stopped by in some time and look what happens!
    Congrats on your first PS4 Platinum and glad to see how much you enjoyed InFamous Second Son.
    I enjoy JRPGs myself, although I haven't played one in some time. I hope you like yours!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Hey I just picked up to add into my collection! Congrats on the 100% I haven't played that one yet. It only took a couple hours to complete? I am totally up for helping you with Resogun the game is great. I was awesome at it but it has been awhile since I played it. My new account is Blue_Eyez_Sniper if you want to send me a FR I believe you are still on my other friends list but if I get on before you I'll send one your way so we can get you that plat.
    Woah how did you get Hakuoki already?! No fair. It wont come out here till May 6th. I could be wrong but I think it will probably end up being a rare Plat to have. Nice addition to your collection. Thanks. Yeah Thomas Was Alone was fairly short but fun to play. Right around 2 to maybe 3 hours to go through it. Thanks Yoo Hoo I'll take you up on the help for Resogun but I probably wont be able to really play it till Sunday since I have a gaming session for later today and I have to go back to work tonight and work the rest of the week. I still haven't tried it on co-op. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on inFamous, that's a nice start for the PS4 plats and congrats also on Thomas Was Alone, I found that game relaxing to play too even if at times it could be a bit technical.
    Thanks annare. I was certainly determined to make ISS my first Plat and I accomplished that goal perfectly. It is certainly a game that I highly recommend to anyone that has played any of the other inFamous games.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on your first PS4 , nicely done!
    Thanks El Cid. Now I just need to figure out what my next game will be that I purchase for the PS4. I'm kinda thinking Killzone but haven't decided yet. I know there are several games coming up later this year but they are still months away.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    I haven't stopped by in some time and look what happens!
    Congrats on your first PS4 Platinum and glad to see how much you enjoyed InFamous Second Son.
    I enjoy JRPGs myself, although I haven't played one in some time. I hope you like yours!

Thanks Icebrand. Yeah I really enjoyed inFamous Second Son. I already have 9 hrs in on Conception 2 and the one thing I really liked was finding out that you get to use your save from the demo so you can continue right where you are at when you start the full game plus it gives you several items in the full game just for playing the demo. More games should do that instead of you having to start over from the beginning.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Woah how did you get Hakuoki already?!
    I don't have the physical copy yet but preorder of Amazon so you're not the only that has to wait for May but I won't be opening mine. About Resogun I'll be on vacation soon enough and I'm not taking any video games with me so if you see me on just holler and I'll play

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    I don't have the physical copy yet but preorder of Amazon so you're not the only that has to wait for May but I won't be opening mine. About Resogun I'll be on vacation soon enough and I'm not taking any video games with me so if you see me on just holler and I'll play
    Oh okay. lol Yeah Im thinking of actually buying the basic version of it also just so I can play it. Wish I would have done that on some other games also instead of opening them. Oh well too late now. lol Okay thanks man. Ill keep an eye out for you online.

Beast Incarnate

For all of my activity in the Trophy Checklist section of the forums I have never actually visited your checklist. Very cool man, and congrats on the Second Son platinum. Keep it up

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    For all of my activity in the Trophy Checklist section of the forums I have never actually visited your checklist. Very cool man, and congrats on the Second Son platinum. Keep it up
    Welcome DragonWolfVII to my slowly growing checklist. Hope you stop by again. Hopefully I will have some bigger and better Plats to add to it in the future. Thanks man ISS was a blast to play. Totally love the neon powers.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well there I go again buying another game that I really don't need at the moment. Bought Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. I've looked at it several times and have been able to get out of the store without it. Today I wasn't so lucky. I hate it when a game gets you in a headlock and tells you "buy me or else." Okay not really but I'm sure a lot of you know what I mean.

Well I've been putting some good time in on Crysis 3 working my way towards the Plat. Only 3 MP trophies to go and around 20 single player trophies left. I'm hoping to have the game beat tonight on Supersoldier which is kinda disappointing because compared to the other Crysis games this one is easy. Either way I am still enjoying it. Now if I could just figure out why my Crysis 2 game freezes when i try to go online with it. I've heard the servers are still up so that shouldn't be the problem.

PRO Member

A game shouting "Buy me or else!" while putting you in a headlock? I know that one. It's one of the reasons I'm more of a renter now. Naturally, it's the games I normally am terrible at. Enjoy your new games all the same!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast