Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection

This is a discussion on Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Plat 36 and the second for today Everything May 5, 2014 Fun Factor - Plat Factor - 1/1 1/1 14/14 ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Plat 36 and the second for today

Everything
    May 5, 2014
    Fun Factor -
    Plat Factor -

1/1 1/1 14/14 35/35 100%

Forget I Was Ever Here

Did you follow my guide for your platinum at all? I know I didn't do the collectibles but hey that would have been so much to write. Congrats on earning 2 plats in 1 day is this your first time doing that?

I think Sound Shapes or AC IV Black Flag are good choices for your next plat....KID is going through BL2 dlc soon I believe so you could join him since you didn't join me as I'm sure to offer help to you guys anyway only if you don't mind re running through killing everyone but that would be cool for your story or your money worths.

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Did you follow my guide for your platinum at all? I know I didn't do the collectibles but hey that would have been so much to write. Congrats on earning 2 plats in 1 day is this your first time doing that?

I think Sound Shapes or AC IV Black Flag are good choices for your next plat....KID is going through BL2 dlc soon I believe so you could join him since you didn't join me as I'm sure to offer help to you guys anyway only if you don't mind re running through killing everyone but that would be cool for your story or your money worths.
    Yeah I remember reading through your guide when I first played it. I might go for the Sound Shapes Plat since its the closest to being finished. Right now the only dlc I have for BL2 is Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. I need to go buy the GOTY edition for it. Would probably be cheaper that way for the rest of the dlc. Yeah I really need to go back to playing that. I still need to go back and 100% BL1.

Editorial Team

Congratulations on your 2nd plat of the day!
    What happened to those RPG's you were playing
    I hope to finish both Sniper Elite V2 and Crysis 3 on the same day.
    Working on: The next platinum trophy!
    come join the stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/neospoon

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Madagascar 3 platinum, and the 2nd of the day

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Congrats with the two new plats! Nice checklist by the way. Success with reaching 45 plats!

PRO Member

I need to check in to my friends' checklists more, because when I'm away, great things happen!
    Nice new banners and congratulations on doing what many trophy hunters only dream of: 2 Platinums in 1 day!!!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on the latest 's man! Nicely done!

Toggle Spoiler

La Mano de Dios

Pretty nice list I like the anime decoration. Keep up the good work.

BTW, how good is Conception II for Vita, in your opinion?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by neospoon View Post
    Congratulations on your 2nd plat of the day!
    What happened to those RPG's you were playing
    I hope to finish both Sniper Elite V2 and Crysis 3 on the same day.
    Thanks bud. It was crazy how I found the last collectible I needed but hey it worked. I'm getting ready to go back to at least one RPG and hopefully have it done next weekend. I think youll have those Plats real soon. Can't wait to see them added to your checklist. They will look great in there.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Madagascar 3 platinum, and the 2nd of the day
    Thanks DragonWolf. I probably wouldn't have went back to that game if my daughter hadn't asked me when I would try and finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    Congrats with the two new plats! Nice checklist by the way. Success with reaching 45 plats!
    Thanks War. Never expected 2 Plats in one day so I was surprised by it. Now maybe one of these days I can have a triple Plat day.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    I need to check in to my friends' checklists more, because when I'm away, great things happen!
    Nice new banners and congratulations on doing what many trophy hunters only dream of: 2 Platinums in 1 day!!!
    Thanks Icebrand. 2 Plats in a day is pretty sweet even if one is an easy game. A Plat is a Plat but I will guarantee you will never see a Hanna Montana Plat in my list. Thats not just a no but a hell no. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on the latest 's man! Nicely done!

Toggle Spoiler

Thanks El_Cid. Gotta love a good WATER () FIGHT.

Quote Originally Posted by godhand2k View Post
    Pretty nice list I like the anime decoration. Keep up the good work.

BTW, how good is Conception II for Vita, in your opinion?
    Thanks godhand. I wanted something different for my list and didnt see anyone with anything using Gunslinger Girl so I ran with it. Its like one of my top anime's if not the top. Yeah I would have to say it is my favorite. Just wish they would have finished it but seeing how the rest of the Manga goes I think I understand why they didn't do the rest.

I am really liking Conception II. Im really enjoying it. I just need to take the time to play it more. I'd say try the demo for it and see what you think. If you like it you can use the save from the demo in the full game so you wouldn't have to start over plus you can use the demo to level up your characters some for the full game.

Notorious K.I.D.

I'm pretty sure I've never managed 2 plats in a day, in fact I doubt I've ever popped 2 plats in a month. Way to show all them kids today what years of experience can get you. From one old fart to an even older one...
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've never managed 2 plats in a day, in fact I doubt I've ever popped 2 plats in a month. Way to show all them kids today what years of experience can get you. From one old fart to an even older one...
    Thanks KID it certainly wasn't planned but afterwards I did try for a 3rd. That didn't go so well. LOL At least I earn my trophies unlike a lot of them that think hacking them is earning them. Oh well there choice. Right now I'm hoping to get one more before the end of the month. Still need 9 more to reach my goal of 45 total Plats.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Thanks KID it certainly wasn't planned but afterwards I did try for a 3rd. That didn't go so well. LOL At least I earn my trophies unlike a lot of them that think hacking them is earning them. Oh well there choice. Right now I'm hoping to get one more before the end of the month. Still need 9 more to reach my goal of 45 total Plats.
    You can do it!!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    You can do it!!
    Thanks Wolverinefangirl. Its always good to know people have faith in someone to accomplish the goals they set for there self. I'm certainly going to give it my best shot with still over 7 months left in the year.

PRO Member

Congrats on the 2 plats in one day!. You're almost at level 23 now too, nice.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on the 2 plats in one day!. You're almost at level 23 now too, nice.
    Thanks annare. Getting two Plats in one day was a surprise. Probably be a while before that happens again unless I set it up to happen.

PRO Member

congrats on all the plats you got while I was away..keep up the good work

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    congrats on all the plats you got while I was away..keep up the good work
    Thanks man. It was fun going after them.

Finally reached Trophy Level 23. I see 24 way off in the distance. Way...way...off. Maybe by the end of the year. That would be nice.

Notorious K.I.D.

'I am amazed at the similarities between us. You've got the edge in terms of games played and plats, and I edge you out in trophy level total trophies and percentage completed; but just barely. I'm sending you a PSN friend's request, it would be awesome to see you on there.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Forget I Was Ever Here

^^^^ You guys don't play together already old timers? I'd play with you guys if you both wanted to go through BL2 dlc since you both need it still

It is time for me to go underground

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast