Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 466

Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection

This is a discussion on Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Plat 36 and the second for today Everything May 5, 2014 Fun Factor - Plat Factor - 1/1 1/1 14/14 ...

  1. #141
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    MadMardigan_88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, AR
    Posts
    1,128
    Reputation
    67

    Plat 36 and the second for today



    Everything
    May 5, 2014
    Fun Factor -
    Plat Factor -

    1/1 1/1 14/14 35/35 100%



  2. #142
    Forget I Was Ever Here
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,628
    Reputation
    661

    Did you follow my guide for your platinum at all? I know I didn't do the collectibles but hey that would have been so much to write. Congrats on earning 2 plats in 1 day is this your first time doing that?

    I think Sound Shapes or AC IV Black Flag are good choices for your next plat....KID is going through BL2 dlc soon I believe so you could join him since you didn't join me as I'm sure to offer help to you guys anyway only if you don't mind re running through killing everyone but that would be cool for your story or your money worths.



    It is time for me to go underground

  3. #143
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    MadMardigan_88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, AR
    Posts
    1,128
    Reputation
    67

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Did you follow my guide for your platinum at all? I know I didn't do the collectibles but hey that would have been so much to write. Congrats on earning 2 plats in 1 day is this your first time doing that?

    I think Sound Shapes or AC IV Black Flag are good choices for your next plat....KID is going through BL2 dlc soon I believe so you could join him since you didn't join me as I'm sure to offer help to you guys anyway only if you don't mind re running through killing everyone but that would be cool for your story or your money worths.
    Yeah I remember reading through your guide when I first played it. I might go for the Sound Shapes Plat since its the closest to being finished. Right now the only dlc I have for BL2 is Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. I need to go buy the GOTY edition for it. Would probably be cheaper that way for the rest of the dlc. Yeah I really need to go back to playing that. I still need to go back and 100% BL1.


  4. #144
    Editorial Team
    neospoon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    47

    Congratulations on your 2nd plat of the day!
    What happened to those RPG's you were playing
    I hope to finish both Sniper Elite V2 and Crysis 3 on the same day.
    Working on: The next platinum trophy!
    come join the stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/neospoon

  5. #145
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Congrats on the Madagascar 3 platinum, and the 2nd of the day

  6. #146
    War
    War is offline
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    War's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    0

    Congrats with the two new plats! Nice checklist by the way. Success with reaching 45 plats!

  7. #147
    PRO Member
    Icebrand1270's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    96

    I need to check in to my friends' checklists more, because when I'm away, great things happen!
    Nice new banners and congratulations on doing what many trophy hunters only dream of: 2 Platinums in 1 day!!!

    Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

    "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.


    I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.



  8. #148
    Venire, Videre, Vince
    xEl_Cidx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Valencia (EEUU)
    Posts
    3,638
    Reputation
    645

    Congrats on the latest 's man! Nicely done!

    Toggle Spoiler


  9. #149
    La Mano de Dios


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    268
    Reputation
    20

    Pretty nice list I like the anime decoration. Keep up the good work.

    BTW, how good is Conception II for Vita, in your opinion?

  10. #150
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    MadMardigan_88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, AR
    Posts
    1,128
    Reputation
    67

    Quote Originally Posted by neospoon View Post
    Congratulations on your 2nd plat of the day!
    What happened to those RPG's you were playing
    I hope to finish both Sniper Elite V2 and Crysis 3 on the same day.
    Thanks bud. It was crazy how I found the last collectible I needed but hey it worked. I'm getting ready to go back to at least one RPG and hopefully have it done next weekend. I think youll have those Plats real soon. Can't wait to see them added to your checklist. They will look great in there.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Madagascar 3 platinum, and the 2nd of the day
    Thanks DragonWolf. I probably wouldn't have went back to that game if my daughter hadn't asked me when I would try and finish it.

    Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    Congrats with the two new plats! Nice checklist by the way. Success with reaching 45 plats!
    Thanks War. Never expected 2 Plats in one day so I was surprised by it. Now maybe one of these days I can have a triple Plat day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    I need to check in to my friends' checklists more, because when I'm away, great things happen!
    Nice new banners and congratulations on doing what many trophy hunters only dream of: 2 Platinums in 1 day!!!
    Thanks Icebrand. 2 Plats in a day is pretty sweet even if one is an easy game. A Plat is a Plat but I will guarantee you will never see a Hanna Montana Plat in my list. Thats not just a no but a hell no. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on the latest 's man! Nicely done!

    Toggle Spoiler

    Thanks El_Cid. Gotta love a good WATER () FIGHT.

    Quote Originally Posted by godhand2k View Post
    Pretty nice list I like the anime decoration. Keep up the good work.

    BTW, how good is Conception II for Vita, in your opinion?
    Thanks godhand. I wanted something different for my list and didnt see anyone with anything using Gunslinger Girl so I ran with it. Its like one of my top anime's if not the top. Yeah I would have to say it is my favorite. Just wish they would have finished it but seeing how the rest of the Manga goes I think I understand why they didn't do the rest.

    I am really liking Conception II. Im really enjoying it. I just need to take the time to play it more. I'd say try the demo for it and see what you think. If you like it you can use the save from the demo in the full game so you wouldn't have to start over plus you can use the demo to level up your characters some for the full game.


  11. #151
    Notorious K.I.D.
    K.I.D.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,690
    Reputation
    460

    I'm pretty sure I've never managed 2 plats in a day, in fact I doubt I've ever popped 2 plats in a month. Way to show all them kids today what years of experience can get you. From one old fart to an even older one...
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam



  12. #152
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    MadMardigan_88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, AR
    Posts
    1,128
    Reputation
    67

    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've never managed 2 plats in a day, in fact I doubt I've ever popped 2 plats in a month. Way to show all them kids today what years of experience can get you. From one old fart to an even older one...
    Thanks KID it certainly wasn't planned but afterwards I did try for a 3rd. That didn't go so well. LOL At least I earn my trophies unlike a lot of them that think hacking them is earning them. Oh well there choice. Right now I'm hoping to get one more before the end of the month. Still need 9 more to reach my goal of 45 total Plats.


  13. #153
    PRO Member
    Wolverinefangirl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    612
    Reputation
    43

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Thanks KID it certainly wasn't planned but afterwards I did try for a 3rd. That didn't go so well. LOL At least I earn my trophies unlike a lot of them that think hacking them is earning them. Oh well there choice. Right now I'm hoping to get one more before the end of the month. Still need 9 more to reach my goal of 45 total Plats.
    You can do it!!



  14. #154
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    MadMardigan_88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, AR
    Posts
    1,128
    Reputation
    67

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    You can do it!!
    Thanks Wolverinefangirl. Its always good to know people have faith in someone to accomplish the goals they set for there self. I'm certainly going to give it my best shot with still over 7 months left in the year.


  15. #155
    PRO Member
    annare41's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,461
    Reputation
    80

    Congrats on the 2 plats in one day!. You're almost at level 23 now too, nice.


  16. #156
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    MadMardigan_88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, AR
    Posts
    1,128
    Reputation
    67

    Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on the 2 plats in one day!. You're almost at level 23 now too, nice.
    Thanks annare. Getting two Plats in one day was a surprise. Probably be a while before that happens again unless I set it up to happen.


  17. #157
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,285
    Reputation
    59

    congrats on all the plats you got while I was away..keep up the good work

  18. #158
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    MadMardigan_88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, AR
    Posts
    1,128
    Reputation
    67

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    congrats on all the plats you got while I was away..keep up the good work
    Thanks man. It was fun going after them.

    Finally reached Trophy Level 23. I see 24 way off in the distance. Way...way...off. Maybe by the end of the year. That would be nice.


  19. #159
    Notorious K.I.D.
    K.I.D.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,690
    Reputation
    460

    'I am amazed at the similarities between us. You've got the edge in terms of games played and plats, and I edge you out in trophy level total trophies and percentage completed; but just barely. I'm sending you a PSN friend's request, it would be awesome to see you on there.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam



  20. #160
    Forget I Was Ever Here
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,628
    Reputation
    661

    ^^^^ You guys don't play together already old timers? I'd play with you guys if you both wanted to go through BL2 dlc since you both need it still



    It is time for me to go underground

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:25 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO