Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection

This is a discussion on Mardigan's Mad Trophy Collection within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by K.I.D. ' I am amazed at the similarities between us. You've got the edge in terms of ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    'I am amazed at the similarities between us. You've got the edge in terms of games played and plats, and I edge you out in trophy level total trophies and percentage completed; but just barely. I'm sending you a PSN friend's request, it would be awesome to see you on there.
    Guess I never really noticed how similar our gaming stats are. I just have a big job at meeting my goal of 40% completion. It doesn't help it any when I play a new game because all its doing is knocking it back down then I have to work my way back to were it had been. Sure send a friends request. Be cool to add someone else from on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    ^^^^ You guys don't play together already old timers? I'd play with you guys if you both wanted to go through BL2 dlc since you both need it still
    I still need to get the rest of the BL2 dlc. Only have Tiny Tina's right now but I do want all of them. Not really sure why I haven't gone back to that game. It's certainly a lot of fun. Hey and who you calling old timers. Just for that I'm turning my pet zombie loose on you.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Just finished Episode 3 for Season 2 of The Walking Dead. All I can say is I am speechless on the things that happen. Going to shut up so I don't spoil it for anyone.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well I'm closing in on Plat 37. Burnout Paradise. Only need 3 more trophies:

Earn your Burnout Drivers License - Need to win 38 more races for it.
    Invite a friend to join you in Paradise City - I just need to catch someone in my friends list playing.
    Send a Mugshot or Smugshot - Who ever decided to put this trophy in the game needs to be beat with a very big stick for a long time. I just need a cam that will work but hate the thought of spending money on something just for one trophy.

If I get those 3 trophies then the Platinum will be my 4800 trophy. Time to find a used eyetoy

Forget I Was Ever Here

Glad you finished episode three man and sounds like you enjoyed it. I don't remember what's been going on in the series but I'll get to episode 3 sometime this week so we can talk about it.

If you get a camera you open up your games to PS Move games as well which some are really fun and interesting! You plan on getting one? I'm sure on Ebay they are cheap.

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 9 - Gold

Today has been a good day for me gaming. As you can see I got the Burnout Paradise Plat which makes my 37th Plat and my 4800th trophy. It took a lot of patience the last couple days to not play anything else just so I could make it the 4800th trophy. This also makes my 3rd Plat for this month and the first time I have had 3 Plats in a month. Could I make it 4? Maybe but I think Ill take it easy the rest of this month. Thank you Yoo_Hoo_Sniper for asking a friend of yours to help with the last trophy and thank you meliz for taking 5 minutes out of your Borderlands 2 gaming session to help me get the final one so I could get the Plat for it. There are a lot of awesome people on this site.

Burnout Paradise Elite
    May 20, 2014
    Fun Factor -
    Plat Factor -

1/1 2/4 10/28 38/65 58%

Forget I Was Ever Here

Well sir congratulations on earning another platinum and I take no credit but thank you. I knew Meliz would help they are a great person and willing to help anyone out. I did talk you into playing Madagascar didn't I lol and Sound Shapes which you played for like 20 minutes after. You're pretty close to finishing Dead Island, COD Ghosts, MW3, I can pretty much get you all your trophies on Resogun except for like the 15x combo you'd have to get on your own which is easy, Spare parts. If you go after any of those you should be able to finish before the end of the month especially Resogun because is can be beaten in about 6 hours and you're in luck because I love it!!!!!!!! I love Dante's Inferno and Shadows of the Damned I was suggest you finish those at some point just super fun games.

A plat a month!

Congrats on Burnout Paradise!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well sir congratulations on earning another platinum and I take no credit but thank you. I knew Meliz would help they are a great person and willing to help anyone out. I did talk you into playing Madagascar didn't I lol and Sound Shapes which you played for like 20 minutes after. You're pretty close to finishing Dead Island, COD Ghosts, MW3, I can pretty much get you all your trophies on Resogun except for like the 15x combo you'd have to get on your own which is easy, Spare parts. If you go after any of those you should be able to finish before the end of the month especially Resogun because is can be beaten in about 6 hours and you're in luck because I love it!!!!!!!! I love Dante's Inferno and Shadows of the Damned I was suggest you finish those at some point just super fun games.
    I will certainly give you credit. If you wouldn't have asked Meliz I would probably still be trying to get it. Yeah I really should go back to those games. Cant seem to get anywhere on the COD Ghost online part. I do like it better than the zombies in Black Ops. Yeah Resogun is a blast to play.

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on Burnout Paradise!
    Thanks wandarer it was a blast playing it.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Burnout Paradise platinum man

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on the Burnout Paradise platino man! Nicely Done!

You went beast mode on earning all those recent s dude!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Yello,

I'm here with confidence that you earned the plat for Resogun if not go back and finish it off until you do!!! Good work and that didn't take you long to complete it but sucks you been having a hard time with the combo . Are you thinking of going for 5 in a month now?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Burnout Paradise platinum man
    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on the Burnout Paradise platino man! Nicely Done!

You went beast mode on earning all those recent s dude!
    Thanks guys. Yeah its been a pretty good month for me gaming wise. Trying for one more by the end of the month. Well probably sometime later tonight actually. After that I will have to see how things go.

Yello,

I'm here with confidence that you earned the plat for Resogun if not go back and finish it off until you do!!! Good work and that didn't take you long to complete it but sucks you been having a hard time with the combo . Are you thinking of going for 5 in a month now?

Haven't got it yet. Taking a break right now from it. Stomach said it was hungry. Gonna try again later before I have to go to work tonight. A 5th Plat this month? Hmmm. Haven't thought about it. Who knows I just might. I still have one more weekend before June hits so I certainly have the time so who knows. Oh and thanks for the help with Resogun.

Banned

After I read your CL, I can see you love anime girls with guns for your CL's theme. Congrats for Burnout Paradise plat.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    After I read your CL, I can see you love anime girls with guns for your CL's theme. Congrats for Burnout Paradise plat.
    Thanks Abel. Burnout Paradise was a lot of fun to play. Yeah when I was trying to think of something to use for my checklist I wanted something nobody else was using so I figured I would use the girls from my favorite anime. Gunslinger Girl. I really like how all the banners turned out. Now I need a avatar and a sig and I think a couple more banners.

Lvl 9 - Gold

PS4
    I came, I saw,
    I blew stuff up
    May 23, 2014
    Fun Factor -
    Plat Factor -

1/1 5/5 9/9 19/19 100%

I dont know whats doing on with my and Plats this month but I like it. This makes the 4th for the month. Still a few days left till June. Can I make it 5 Plats? Hell I don't know. I never expected to get the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Plats. Maybe Ill try. Thanks again to Yoo_Hoo_Sniper for helping me on this one. That 15X trophy fought a hard fight but I finally got it. Took a lot of tries but in the end I won.

Banned

Congrats for Resogun plat!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Yello,

Congrats again lol! Glad you finally got it man. What was your method? Glad your fun factor skill is up there but why the plat factor when you blasted through everything but one trophy?

4 trophies left in Sound Shapes with some practice of trial and error I'm sure you can do that in 1 day. Assassin Creed IV is almost done plus I can tell you a quick method to rank up even if memorial day isn't a double xp event.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Resogun platinum dude

PRO Member

4 Platinums in a single month? I once had 3 in a month (June 2013) but never 4.

I AM NOT WORTHY!!!

Seriously, that is good stuff. For such an amazing month, I salute you!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for Resogun plat!
    Thanks Abel. Man youve got a dance party going on.

Congrats again lol! Glad you finally got it man. What was your method? Glad your fun factor skill is up there but why the plat factor when you blasted through everything but one trophy?

4 trophies left in Sound Shapes with some practice of trial and error I'm sure you can do that in 1 day. Assassin Creed IV is almost done plus I can tell you a quick method to rank up even if memorial day isn't a double xp event.
    Just came home today and played it and didn't think about what I was doing. Just played. Got it the 3rd try. Lowered the Plat Factor some. I was starting to fall asleep while making that one. lol

Ive watched videoss on the levels I have left on Sound Shapes but just cant seem to get the hang of them. I think that will be one of those I get when I least expect it. I'll get it sooner or later. A quick way to rank up without a double xp weekend?! Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Resogun platinum dude
    Thanks Dragon. Its certainly a fun game even though I seem to die a lot. I still enjoy playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    4 Platinums in a single month? I once had 3 in a month (June 2013) but never 4.

I AM NOT WORTHY!!!

Seriously, that is good stuff. For such an amazing month, I salute you!
    Thanks Icebrand. Ive certainly surprised myself this month with getting that many. Who knows you might see one more.
    Still have a little over a week left to this month.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast