Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Langy's Lair of Trophies!

This is a discussion on Langy's Lair of Trophies! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Still doing Ps+ games so Spec Ops the Line next and then Remember Me Little anxious about FUBAR on Spec ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Still doing Ps+ games so Spec Ops the Line next and then Remember Me

Little anxious about FUBAR on Spec Ops but I will see how it goes

PRO Member

Good luck with Spec Ops, one of the most surprisingly good games I've played this year, it's really awesome.

If you start the game in HARD when you do FUBAR it will be a lot easier. Just have patience and prepare to die a lot but it's doable.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ye I have started on hard difficulty and got to I think Chapter 5. I can see how it can be difficult but I'm taking it real slow and making best of squad commands. Died a fair bit but everytime I could see where I went wrong and easily fixed when I respawn Enjoying it anyway its quite unique. Not fan of controls but I might get used to them more later!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Okay so I beat Suicide Mission Difficulty last night and started my Fubar run now I have just started chapter 10 as I am writing this. Atm I'm not finding it overly difficult it's almost the same as Suicide Mission difficulty for now anyway. It's the damn enemy grenades that are the worse those things are evil. Plus my tend to act stupidly from now and then but for now I think I can do it! But I am sure my mind will change soon especially when I hit Chapter 13:S

Beast Incarnate

Nice checklist dude. Fellow UK gamer I see. Good luck with Spec Ops

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Finished FUBAR last night! I think the difficulty of it is overly exaggerated by people tbh my Suicide difficulty playthrough was harder as I didn't know what to expect next. But anyway with FUBAR done I should get the plat tonight I just need to farm a few more shotgun kills and collect final collectibles and then the plat will be mine!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Spec Ops: The Line Plat achieved will update checklist shortly!

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Spec Ops plat man

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new plat, well done. What do you have planned next?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks guys I've got Remember Me planned next I've just started it tonight and finished Episode 1. It's a weird game very different. The controls are pretty clunky but I think I will get used to it

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just a quick update on what I am up to. I finished Remember Me main story last night on hardest difficulty. The last boss phase 2 was a pain in the ass! So I will now be working through the games chapter select to clear up collectibles and combat trophies. I also hit trophy level 15! Hopefully can get to 16 before 2014

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Remember Me achieved!!

Will update checklist tomorrow

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Remember Me platinum

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Checklist Updated!

Dragons Dogma is also downloading as I type!
    420MB/12GB

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Little Update on what I am up to:

Been playing a lot of Dragons Dogma this week and I am absolutely loving it! it's gonna take me awhile to get the plat but I'm in no rush. So far I'm working on getting all the side quests done on my first playthrough. The only thing that I am worrying about at the moment is the 350 weapon/armour trophy and 10,000,000 Gold. But hopefully I can find a good farming technique as I cannot due the carrot trick as already have patch 1.02 and using digital version.

The Helms Deep expansion to The Lord of the Rings Online which is a game I play on the PC when I'm not in the mood for PS3 is released tomorrow (18th Nov) so I will most likely be switching from playing both that and Dragons Dogma for the rest of this year

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Not been doing much lately taking a little break but hoping to get back into gaming after Christmas.

Few things of what I have been up to:

* My friend has gave me The Last of Us to play for a while and I am truly blown away by this game, it takes a few levels to really get into it but once you do it is easily one of the best games this year and of all time. Unfortunately due to it being my friends game I can't do the online trophies due to it needing an online pass but I intend to try it out sometime next year as i love the game so much

* Still working on Dragons Dogma will probably be my last plat before christmas as got a lot of grinding to do, atm I have defeated Grigori and I am farming money and gear in post game by doing Everfall. Once thats done I will finish the game and complete New Game +

* Recently got the LittleBigPlanetKarting plat by grinding the 24hours in create trophy by leaving my Ps3 idle over a few days using the controller trick, not the best game in the series but it was still fun and a much easier plat.

* Like i said in my previous post, LOTRO HD expansion came out a few weeks ago and still having fun playing that but I am sure I will come to an end stop of boredom and return to full ps3 playing and trophy hunting again!

Thats all from me from now, how is everyone else doing got any cool new plats?

PRO Member

Nice checklist! I have Dragon's Dogma downloaded as well and I'm really eager to start it.

What are your opinions on it so far?

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice checklist! I have Dragon's Dogma downloaded as well and I'm really eager to start it.

What are your opinions on it so far?
    Hey daftprophet thankyou

+ Dragons Dogma is a fantastic RPG and easily up there with Skyrim, some of the battles you face are amazing as the game as a large variety of creatures you should really get a start on it

PRO Member

Thank you for the info! Glad to hear you like it!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 1 - Bronze

DRAGONS DOGMA PLAT ACHIEVED!!!

Bit behind on updating this checklist, gonna clean it up a little in next few days and add my newest plats

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast