Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Langy's Lair of Trophies!

This is a discussion on Langy's Lair of Trophies! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Warframe is now 100% Fun game at start but becomes very repetitive later on I reckon they will add more ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Warframe is now 100%

Fun game at start but becomes very repetitive later on

I reckon they will add more trophies in a later patch so I will probably be returning to this game

Checklist Updated

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Update:

I've taken advantage of the free Japanese 3 months PS+ on the PS4. Therefore I have a Japanese account and acquired some new games.

On the PS4 I completed the japanese version of Contrast ( I enjoyed it a lot more this time through for some reason, maybe because I didn't get frustrated with some of the puzzles).

I also completed my first shameful title which is Dream Club..

On the PS3 I completed the classic Super Hang On and I got a start on Tokyo Jungle and Rocketbirds:Hardboiled Chicken.

I've been attempting Outlast insane the past few days and haven't had much luck. The furthest I have gotten is the encounter with Walker after the priest dies. I hid in the toilet and yet he still saw me, it's quite disheartening to play the whole game over and over again so I am leaving it for now and will try again later. Dead Nation:Apocalypse Edition comes out Wednesday so I will probably get a start on that Also new free maps on Killzone:SF and I am hoping for some trophies with it

Updating checklist now

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234