germ1984's Shamelessly Self-Promotional Trophy Cabinet

This is a discussion on germ1984's Shamelessly Self-Promotional Trophy Cabinet within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; WIP I'll be ading to this over the next few days/weeks, but it's gonna take some time to finish. Any ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

germ1984's Shamelessly Self-Promotional Trophy Cabinet

WIP
    I'll be ading to this over the next few days/weeks, but it's gonna take some time to finish. Any tips of what to include are more than welcome.

About Me

Hey folks. My name is Lee, 29 from the sunny (?) south coast of the UK. I've decided to dive in and make one of these checklist things, if for no other reason to keep track of what I've done and what I plan to do gaming-wise. Hopefully you have a bit of fun reading it too.

I've been gaming since 1987 when my dad brought home an Atari 520ST with classics like Bomb Jack, Double Dragon, Xenon, Outrun, Afterburner and Space Harrier. From there I made the natural migration to the Master System and then Mega Drive/Genesis. After that I turned to Nintendo and the N64, without a doubt my favourite console. The amount of quality games on that system still amazes me to this day - Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wave Race, F Zero-X, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., Turok 2, 1080 Snowboarding, let alone everything Rare ever did. It gets a bad rep for the expensive cartridges and smaller catalogue, plus notorious games like Superman and ClayFighter, but it was undoubtedly home to some of the greatest games ever made and is one of the main reasons I still have a soft spot for Nintendo.

Since then I've owned a Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox 360 and various iterations of the Game Boy, as well as the PS3. I've recently bought a PS Vita and hope to get a PS4 around February when there's some more games available for it and everyone else has beta tested it for me!

Platinum Collection

Toggle Spoiler

100% Non-Platinum Games

Toggle Spoiler

Last edited by germ1984; 12-04-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Local Drunk

Nice start to your cl mate. Got some plats.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 9 - Gold

Great start to your CL. Always fun to see what you will Plat next. I really need to work on more Plats myself.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks guys. Once I've got all my plats on there I'll be adding more stuff like most/least favourite plats, targets, currently playing etc. as well as maybe some non-gaming stuff like music I'm listening to. I'm going to ask someone more artistically inclined than me to knock up some banners too - if anyone fancies taking on a small design project, let me know!

Beast Incarnate

Nice start, lookin forward to seeing this progress. Nice plat collection too. Keep it up

The Incredible Marccap

Nice start and nice set of plats

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Impressive plats! Love seeing Ni no Kuni up there! :-D

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Nice checklist a lot of Nice plats . keep up the good work
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

PRO Member

Nice list my friend! Really like the way it's set up! Almost broke my computer after clicking on spoiler tag, lol!

My advice would be to add your opinion on each game you've played...which might take you a bit of time.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|