Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

EUD's Doghouse

This is a discussion on EUD's Doghouse within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII Congrats on the 3 new plats dude I'm going to be starting VLR when I get ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the 3 new plats dude

I'm going to be starting VLR when I get time,heard nothing but good things about it
    Thanks for stopping by again 'Wolf, I highly recommend VLR it was a very good game that does a great job letting its story take center stage. Not gonna lie there is some tedium to it, but it can be overlooked for the better overall product.

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I'm making my overdue way through your CL, that's awesome to hear that your daughter earn't a trophy and I must say she would be a contender for youngest to earn a trophy. My eldest earn't her first trophy when she was 4. I also nominated you this month in my make a member PRO comp as I think it's about time you were made PRO.
    GDT I know you're constantly doing things on the site so I appreciate you taking the time to check out my list. Also I'm flattered to be nominated, but I gotta say I don't think I deserve that. Sadly I have not been able to dedicate as much time to the site as I have in the past, hopefully I can add a little while I'm on break this month.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Lvl 9 - Gold

Update:

#69- Lego Batman 2 (Vita)- I've had this on the shelf since it came out and literally never put it in my Vita, finally decided to give it a try after I finished up VLR. Not a bad game, it's fun and offers everything you'd expect from a Lego title.

#70- Tekken Tag Tournament HD- Another title that has served its length of shelf time. Started this one a while back, hit a roadblock, and took a "break" so good to see it finally get finished as well.

Here's hoping I'll be able to clear a few more titles from my backlog in the near future.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the 2 new 's and good luck with your backlog!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    #69- Lego Batman 2 (Vita)- I've had this on the shelf since it came out and literally never put it in my Vita, finally decided to give it a try after I finished up VLR. Not a bad game, it's fun and offers everything you'd expect from a Lego title.
    Yeah it's a pretty decent LEGO game. If you haven't tried this one already, be wary of LEGO Lord of the Rings. Framerate issues, audio bugs and some minor, random npc bugs.

Are you going to try the new one at some point? Think it was called LEGO Legends of Chima or something. Came out a month or so ago.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on another 2 plats dude

Lvl 9 - Gold

Update:
    Still working on clearing the backlog slowly but surely;

Added #71 Spider-Man: The Edge of Time

It's a mix of good ideas and bad implementation. It's not an unenjoyable game, in fact at times I found it very fun, but these little hints of frustration and control hiccups that mar what could have been a much better game with a little more polish and some better dialogue (and that hurts to say cause I love Peter David's writing but this ain't his best). I also don't understand how you can have a Spidey game and include pretty much ZERO big name Spidey villains.......who does that?

Beast Incarnate

Slowly but surely? Seems like you're banging them out! Congrats on another platinum man

Lvl 9 - Gold

I LIVE!!.........and go to Nursing School so I don't get to game as much or update as often but anyway.......

5 new platinums added to the list:

#72- Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
    Fun simple Lego game nothing new and not really anything different.

#73- Hitman Absolution
    Fun game with quite a bit of replay value. Some good challenge as well.

#74- WWE 2K14
    Bittersweet platinum as I really enjoyed the game but was even more disappointed I was never able to get the WWE 13 platinum, but after getting my online record reset (not kidding) almost 20 times it just became apparent it wasn't going to happen.

#75- Dishonored
    Very cool game, very different from Bethesda's shooters.

#76- Rage
    I started this one at the end of 2012 and got horribly sidetracked with other games and things before finally finishing it here at the beginning of 2014 so wow, I'm lazy.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on all of your recent plats dude

Lvl 9 - Gold

Cograts on all of your recent Plats. What's next for when you have the time?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on all of your recent plats dude
    Appreciate the support 'Wolf, good to see you're still as active as ever as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Cograts on all of your recent Plats. What's next for when you have the time?
    I'm not sure right now, mostly I'm trying to clear some games I let sit for far to long but we'll see how that goes.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Wow mate, nice update. Congrats on the 5 plats, thats great work. I appreciate where your coming from with work man, it takes up a fair ole bit of time. Good to see you back

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well that sucked.

I had some rather unpleasant health problems that pretty much knocked me on my arse for about half the year. I was still able to game a bit and tried to visit the site off and on but never really got much done. Hopefully now that I'm feeling a little better I'll be able to do a bit more. As for here I finally got around to updating this thing.

6 Platinums added to the list:

#77 Red Faction: Armageddon- Not as good as Guerrilla but it has it's moments. And everybody loves the Magnet Gun.

#78 Killzone 3- Cleared one from the backlog, now where's the fireworks emoticon?

#79 Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus- I wish I remembered this one better......frickin' chemo

#80 Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark- Not a complete movie tie-in but pretty darn close....not necessarily a good thing. This poor franchise, it was doing so well.

#81 Wolfenstein: The New Order- Loved it.

#82 Metro 2033 Redux- Guess that means Last Light will be coming along soon after.

Also did a guide for Transformer: Rise of the Dark Spark, though haven't added the link to the list yet.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on all the new Plats.

PRO Member

Congrats on all them new plats!

Sorry to hear you were sick. I hope you get back to feeling 100% soon.

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on all of your latest plats man

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on all the new plats but more importantly your health. Nice to see you're around here more often again
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

I'm so sorry to hear you've had health problems. Chemo, you say? That's never a good thing. I hope for brighter days for you.
    I hear you about missing WWE '13. I never had my rank reset, but I could never defeat running grapple spammers... or anyone, for that matter. At least WWE 2K14 was good stuff.
    Congrats on your recent plats, and I hope for better health for you!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Retired...

Glad you're okay dude but don't let your health burned out while gaming. Congrats on the recent plats!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 9 - Gold

Wow I am waaaaay behind in updating this thing. looks like I'll need to add a few platinums to the list in the near future. Guess I'll need to do that soon, anyway not added to the list yet but earned the following platinums:

83- Walking Dead PS4 version
    84- Far Cry 4
    85- Metro Last Light Redux
    86- The Order
    87- Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
    88- Destiny
    89- Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn
    90- Until Dawn

Hopefully I can get it updated so, maybe this weekend.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast