Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle

This is a discussion on Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; A lot of replies , thanks a lot to all of you guys who keep posting here I got my ...

PRO Member

A lot of replies , thanks a lot to all of you guys who keep posting here

I got my #88 with Majin and the Forshaken Kingdom few minutes ago.Started playing the game last year , but didnt like it that much , I even has some trouble with the very beginning of the game where I couldnt move and I stopped it..Now , I thought I would give it another chance since my financial situation is not allowing me to get new games and I can say I gave it some time and it was pretty fun..I liked the story , the fight system ( combination attacks with full bar were my favorite )..Only bad thing about the game were the collectibles and since you cant move too fast in the game , that takes some time..The timer before the final boss said 19 hours and 30 minutes , so I guess I did close to 20 hours like the guide said..After finishing the story and finding all collectibles , I had to grind for maxing out level for both characters and only that grind took me more than 2-2,5 hours..Except of that , it was a fun game , an easy platinum and most of the trophies will come naturally IF you try to play the game by fighting and not skipping the battles..

I dont know whats next , but I think I'll do something easy and fast since I decided my #90 will be something harder

A fair rating for the game is 6/10 and the trophy difficulty 2/10
    Moving on to #89 , just 12 to go..

PRO Member

congrats on Majin. Good to hear some positive about it since I have it waiting to be played.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    congrats on Majin. Good to hear some positive about it since I have it waiting to be played.
    Its a good game , a bit slow but pretty fun and if you give it time and get into it , you will definitely like it..The only thing you will have to be careful about will be the memory shards (collectibles ) since you can gather them only when its night time..Between day and night there is a 15-20 minutes difference , so if you miss one , you have to wait or just going round to other areas till its the time again to go back to it.

Other than that , good game!

Lvl 4 - Silver

What an interesting way to show off your platinum trophies, I love it! I will definitely be checking back here more often to see how you do. Also, congratulations on your 88th plat!

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations dude. What do you plan on being your 90th then?

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on your 88th goku, any idea what is your next plat?

PRO Member

@Deem : haha , thank you very much!

@Dragon : Still dont know man , but for 89th I chose Tin Tin and the Adventures of the Unicorn..Now thats a nice game!!!!

@Admiral : Thanks man , like I said : Tin Tin!!The game is amazing so far , I didnt expect to like it that much!

Beast Incarnate

Well if you are expecting an easy plat with Tintin, don't. The story is very easy and very enjoyable, but the challenges are a bitch. Specifically the flying challenges. I think I gave it a 5/10 for the difficulty just because of those flying challenges. Still, you'll enjoy the majority of the game, it is very fun, good luck with it.

Mista J

congrats on plat #88 man. keep it up

Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Well done on getting your 88th my friend well done.Do you have something in mind yet for your 90th ?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Well if you are expecting an easy plat with Tintin, don't. The story is very easy and very enjoyable, but the challenges are a bitch. Specifically the flying challenges. I think I gave it a 5/10 for the difficulty just because of those flying challenges. Still, you'll enjoy the majority of the game, it is very fun, good luck with it.
    Yeah , compared to sword and race challenges were hard but to my surprise , I got most of them on my first try.. I did enjoy it though , I had such a fun with it!

@jondeere : Thanks a lot man

@John : thanks man! I havent thought of anything yet..I was thinking Castlevania Lords of the Shadow..I really dont have the will to go through Dead Space 2 or Bioshock..I was thinking Duke nukem maybe or Deus Ex..Shit , Im confused

PRO Member

UPDATE : #89 :The Adventures of Tin Tin : The Secret of the Unicorn

What a fun game this was!I was amazed by the story..Fun , short , fairly easy and brought back memories
    I completes the story in about 4 hours , then was the hancock and Tin Tin mode , where you get money to buy costumes and collect some treasures again by playing with all characters,,That took me around 9 hours and another 3 hours spent with the challenges..I had been told that challenges (especially the flying ones ) will be hard..Im not saying they werent , but I cant say they were that hard..Racing and sword challenges were super easy and flying challenges were piece of cake if you knew where to use your boost..I got 3 out of 4 photo races on my first try and the last one I had to replay it 3 times to get it..Other than that , the game was fun as I wrote previously , fairly easy on the trophies and its my 89th !!
    A fair game rating would be 7/10 and a plat difficulty would be 4/10 !!

11 more to go..

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Tintin platinum. I agree with you, it was very fun. I'm glad the challenges didn't give you much trouble, they gave me real headaches. Whats up for #90?

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Conrats on your 89th plat mate,well done.i can recommend castlevania los,as i have completed it a long with all dlc and thoroughly enjoyed it.definately worth a go imo but its no where near as good as GOW3.good luck anyway mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

@ Dragon :Thanks a lot man..#90 will be Duke Nukem Forever

@John :Thanks a lot man.!! I will do Castlevania , its gonna be a bit later though Duke is next!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Damn, you work fast. Congratulations on yet another one, hehe.

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    @ Dragon :Thanks a lot man..#90 will be Duke Nukem Forever

@John :Thanks a lot man.!! I will do Castlevania , its gonna be a bit later though Duke is next!
    Have fun with the game, its terribly underrated imo. Its not a bad game once you get used to it and its pretty funny at times. After doing Crysis Duke should'nt pose to much trouble for you.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Have fun with the game, its terribly underrated imo. Its not a bad game once you get used to it and its pretty funny at times. After doing Crysis Duke should'nt pose to much trouble for you.
    I so far am having great time with the game and so much fun..I think this must be the first game that made me laugh..I had heard different opinions about the game and I must say I agree with those they liked it and cant understand those they didnt like it!! I think I already got used to it and Im halfway on my first playthrough on normal difficulty..Most of the trophies seem and are easy..Insane may give me some troubles and the frustrating ones so far were the air-hockey one and the pinball whch im trying to understand how to do it..Other than than , its fun killing aliens by throwing them a paper box and opening alien doors by scrathing them with your finger

@Deem : Haha , Im in a rush man trying to get to 100 even though I know which one will be my 100th and I still have one month before its release !!Thanks

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats on the latest Plats, man

PRO Member

Thanks Lee , its time for an update since its been a while

#90 Duke Nukem Forever!!! Now , that was a game that I would play again!!!! Funny at times and Duke's lines were one of the things that made me laugh so much during the game..

For the platinum you need 2 playthroughs , one on easy or normal ( I did it on normal ) and the other on Insane..The Insane one is not a playthrough exactly rather than chapter selection so you can keep all your ego boosts ( another fun thing ) and have a full health bar..
    2-3 spots were frustrating on insane : crash course where you fight the ships and you can get it easily by abusing the aim assist , Octaking ( which is a very tough spot , maybe the toughest in the game..Shrink ray-pipe bombs , beer , holoduke and the devastator are you friends here and your main guns AND patience will get you through..

If correct I think I had some trouble during highway battle part 2 where you fight a lot of pigs and some pigcops at the end..Other than that , most of the game was pretty straightforward and easy even on insane..The only thing that everyone that plays it has to be careful about is the golden gun you have to carry since the you first get it at The Duke Cave..I forgot about it on my easy run and did it on my insane..In some points , it made it harder , but even with this , it was easy..

I cant get why some people didnt like the game!One of the funniest games I have played ever !!!

Oh , and for anyone that is interested , Leech can be defeated with one hit if you get the Freeze ray..

Game rating 8/10 , Fun 9/10 , Plat difficulty : 8/10

Moving on to 91..

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast