Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle

This is a discussion on Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on Duke Nukem and welcome to the club , its a underrated game and had me laughing to point ...

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on Duke Nukem and welcome to the club , its a underrated game and had me laughing to point I started to tear alittle bit . Btw you can kill the leech in one hit! I beat Insane twice and never knew that...lol. Any idea what 91 is going to be?

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Thanks Lee , its time for an update since its been a while

#90 Duke Nukem Forever!!! Now , that was a game that I would play again!!!! Funny at times and Duke's lines were one of the things that made me laugh so much during the game..

For the platinum you need 2 playthroughs , one on easy or normal ( I did it on normal ) and the other on Insane..The Insane one is not a playthrough exactly rather than chapter selection so you can keep all your ego boosts ( another fun thing ) and have a full health bar..
    2-3 spots were frustrating on insane : crash course where you fight the ships and you can get it easily by abusing the aim assist , Octaking ( which is a very tough spot , maybe the toughest in the game..Shrink ray-pipe bombs , beer , holoduke and the devastator are you friends here and your main guns AND patience will get you through..

If correct I think I had some trouble during highway battle part 2 where you fight a lot of pigs and some pigcops at the end..Other than that , most of the game was pretty straightforward and easy even on insane..The only thing that everyone that plays it has to be careful about is the golden gun you have to carry since the you first get it at The Duke Cave..I forgot about it on my easy run and did it on my insane..In some points , it made it harder , but even with this , it was easy..

I cant get why some people didnt like the game!One of the funniest games I have played ever !!!

Oh , and for anyone that is interested , Leech can be defeated with one hit if you get the Freeze ray..

Game rating 8/10 , Fun 9/10 , Plat difficulty : 8/10

Moving on to 91..
    I agree this game was pretty good and was funny, I couldn't stop laughing everytime I grab a turd lol. Congrats again and what is next?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    I agree this game was pretty good and was funny, I couldn't stop laughing everytime I grab a turd lol. Congrats again and what is next?
    I laughed a lot within the Hive every time Duke was 'opening' a door!!! The turd was also hilarious!!

I dont know what to do next..I would like to play an easy one and get it out of the way , but I also have some good ones and hard as well that I want to play..For my last 10 plats Im thinking Deus Ex , but still I havent got to it..

PRO Member

Congratulations on the
    Duke Nukem Keep it up

Anything special planned for #100?

PRO Member

Congrats on the Dukem Nukem Plat. One step closer to 100.

I played it one time back in Nov. and haven't playet it since. I will get back to it though because I liked what I played of it.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Duke Nukem plat man

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your Duke Nukem plat mate,very well done glad you enjoyed the game too.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Duke Nukem plat Goku I rally need to start playing more games if I'm ever going to catch up to you and Omni or hit 100 this year.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

@ Admiral : I just saw your post man..I loved the game and it makes me wonder why its so underrated..91 is going to be bayonetta..I hope

@bmj14772 : Thanks a lot!! I plan NG3 to be my #100

@snakebit : Its a great and a fun game..Not too hard , not too easy!!Like I mentioned in my other post , during insane some tough spots , but thats it!!

@Dragonwolf : Thanks a lot man , I see you are rising your plats up as well , keep up the rivalry with DJ and Denara

@ John3007 : thanks my friend , like I said the game was awesome and I wanted more of it !!

@ Denaratuck : Thank you my friend!! After some easy games , I finally platinumed a decent one and made it my 90th..Truth is that im not that much into gaming lately , but I am taking my time with it and I am enjoying it as much as I can..

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

The puzzle idea is pretty kool, something unique. You got some pretty nice plats as well

NG3 in 20 days

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

PRO Member

Long time since my last post-update here..

@BALLZ : Thanks , thanks AND 13 days my friend!!!Just 13 days..I checked out the trophy list and I cant believe how boring ( or not? ) it would be to get to level 50

#91 is Bayonetta!! What a sexy bit..uhm I mean witch!!!
    The game was amazing , a lot of battles ( most of them were tough ) , 3 playthroughs were needed , unreal boss and boss fights ( the guy that created those monsters is sick ) , not a quite easy trophy list , definitely one of my proudest platinums..It took me around 40 hours and I enjoyed it a lot..Especially since I bought the climax bracelet and the lightsobre!! I think it was a good warm-up before NGIII arrives..

I believe the game deserves a 7 , the plat 7 and the fun ( the way I played it ) 8 , otherwise it can go down to 4..

Its really late to add any more thoughts for now..All I can think of is that my next next 2-3 games will be easy 'Im looking at you Trine 2'

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Glad to see you enjoyed the game man.I thought it was awesome and its been so long since ive done it im now itching for a bayonetta 2,now that would be .Congrats again mate well done

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on Bayonetta plat goku , Trine 2 is going to be a joke to . Its a fun game to play and alot better than the first game. I hope your status "Retiring" isn't true , there are many games to be played and plats to be earned
    Last edited by Admiral_Awesome91; 03-09-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your latest plat, Trine 2 will be nice and easy. Like Admiral said hope your not retiring, many games still to play.

The One and Only

Looks like the puzzle is coming together pretty well

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

In2
    January MOTM

Awesome Goku, another EPIC platinum to add to an already impressive collection. Congrats!!!

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

PRO Member

@john : thanks a lot man , I will be waiting Bayonetta 2 as well..I liked the game more than I could think even if it took me 40 hours and 3 playthroughs..I must say though , without the grinding , it would have been so much harder..Again , thanks mate for your post and continuous support in here

@admiral - @omnislash: Nah guys , Im not retiring!!!I was born to do this!! Thanks for the kind words! I just want to get rid of some annoying guys..Im going for 100 like crazy and for 200 after that!!

@dare : Yeah , I believe it would be full in no time Thanks a lot dare!!

@In2 : I get that from a gamer who's collection is greater than mine!! Thanks a lot man!!!I'll try and keep on impressing you guys

Update : #92 Trine 2

The game itself is magic , the trophy list is shitty.. hours and I lost like 1-1,5 hours when I was trying for different stuff..Its one of the easiest and fastest platinums ever..It feels like you are living in a tale and you dont want it to stop..I enjoyed the game a lot and I hoped that the trophy list could make me play it a bit more..
    Game : 8/10 , Plat : 2/10 , Fun 6/10

I'll try to make some quick plats over the next couple of weeks as NG3's arrival is closing..Monopoly , Rage , Rayman Origins on their way..

I'll start Rio , maybe Enslaved , Saw II.. I could really use some recomendations for some easy 8-15 hours plats after Bayonetta and before going on to NG3..

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the last 2 plats dude. And for easy recommendations, just wonder over to my checklist and take your pick lol!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the last 2 plats dude. And for easy recommendations, just wonder over to my checklist and take your pick lol!
    Thanks a lot man

I have 2 different copies of Last Rebellion..I hear everyone saying how easy this is..When I started it , I had only the JPN version but I couldnt get it..
    Now I have the US version as well , BUt I havent got to it yet..Is it as easy as they ( and you in your list )say? I have never ever ever played and RPG and I dont want to stuck with another 0% on my list..

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Thanks a lot man

I have 2 different copies of Last Rebellion..I hear everyone saying how easy this is..When I started it , I had only the JPN version but I couldnt get it..
    Now I have the US version as well , BUt I havent got to it yet..Is it as easy as they ( and you in your list )say? I have never ever ever played and RPG and I dont want to stuck with another 0% on my list..
    It takes about an hour to get used to, but yes, its incredibly easy. The battle system is cool, but the enemies are very easy so theres no real challenge. I can't remember how long it took me to get the platinum now, but it couldn't have been more than 12 hours.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast