Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle

This is a discussion on Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Keep up the good work bro,make NG3 your 100th platinum...

Proud Greek Gamer

Keep up the good work bro,make NG3 your 100th platinum

Signature and Avatar made by the awesome TheGeneral09

Lvl 5 - Silver

nice work there so many plats

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by w1n5t0n View Post
    Keep up the good work bro,make NG3 your 100th platinum
    Thanks a lot w1n..!!Thats what Im planning to do..Although I must say I am a bit disappointed with the trophy list..

@Jukez : Thanks a lot Jukez , long time no talk

UPDATE :

#93 Monster Jam : Path of the Destruction

I chose to play it yesterday..4 hours yesterday , another 6 today and BOOM , !! this was shorter than I expected , but quite fun for its duration..

I got a bit frustrated at the start where I couldnt perform a wheelie , and all Im thinking now is how stupid could I be to not have understood it from the beginning..Anyway , short-fun ,with monster trucks in..Trophy list is easy , just 1 trophy required some grinding , but most of these came naturally without even trying..1-2 tricky trophies but there is a way of getting to them easier..The platinum takes 8-10 hours..It also has a multiplayer mode which I didnt use at all to see how it is..
    I rate the game a 5/10 , the plat difficulty 4/10 and the fun factor 5/10

NGIII

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Man alive! 2 plats so fast.Well done mate,once again thats some fierce trophy hunting right there

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations again on another platinum. Monster Jam is on my shortlist to play soon too, so hopefully I'll enjoy it

PRO Member

Congrats on your Trine 2 and Monster jam plats. What's next?

I wish Trine 2 was free here in the USA.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Man alive! 2 plats so fast.Well done mate,once again thats some fierce trophy hunting right there
    Hehe , thaks mate!!!
    NGIII'S release date is close and I'm only 7 away from 100..even though I'm thinking not to make it my 100th and just play it when I have it ( probably earlier than 100 ) I'm already working on my 94th an I should have it by tomorrow..I for sure will have 95-96(?) before NGIII is here..

@dragon : I had it on my shelf for a long time and wasn't expecting to like it so much..with an exception of some frustrating moments at the start of the game , the rest was a breeze and fun as well..only a couple of trophies needed some grind but nothin hard or time consuming either..

@snakebit : first off , thanks!!i already started working on Rio which from what I can tell I will have it tomorrow..trine was such a nice gift cause they delayed it's arrival in EU..but believe me it's one of the few offers that I had since I got plus and thought that's it's totally worth it..the latest update had some nice gifts in..I wish every once in a while we had some gifts..I'm sure you'll get something that our store hasn't yet..

PRO Member

Congrats on your newest plat. As for Last Rebellion....like DragonWolf stated, it's about 12 hours and easy for sure. Very disappointing game though as it seem like it should have been released on the PS2. Have fun with it though

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

In2
    January MOTM

Congrats on the Monster Jam platinum. I should consider trying this one.

Like Dragonwolf & daft said, Last Rebellion is really easy and you can finish it around 12hrs even faster if you skip the horrible story, which i suggest cause it's boring as hell.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

PRO Member

@ daftprophet & In2 :thanks guys , I will try it , Im not confident about the style of the game and thats why im postponing it..

UPDATE : #94 Rio

The game was easy and fun..Variation of minigames that kept me entertained and different modes of games to enjoy..MOst of the the trophies came naturally , for some of them a bit of grinding was needed..The only 'hard' one was to run 26 miles , which if you didnt do enough in the story or the minigames , it can get tedious and tiring as hell just running around and doing nothing..IM glad I played the game , im glad its over and can move on to the next one..
    FUn : 7/10 , Plat 1/10 ( it can b 3-4/10 without 4 controllers..I fortunately have 4 ) , Game 5/10

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your last 2 plats, you have caught back up with me. We're both going have NGIII as our #100

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on another new platinum dude, whats up next?

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on plat #94 man,well done.Keep up the great work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your last 2 plats, you have caught back up with me. We're both going have NGIII as our #100
    Thanks man , they were super easy and there is a good reason Im trying to get them off me..I wish I had more easy games to catch up with NGIII's release date..Im thinking that I will get it and just let one trophy for the platinum so I can make it my 100th..Im a bit worried about the online trophies in it , what grinding is going to take and how many hours..I hate online play , especially when it comes to games that online should not have been from the first place.. We'll see..

@Dragon : thanks man , Im not sure yet what to play next..That Last Rebellion , troubles me

@John : Thanks man , Im getting a bit closer to my goal..bad thing is that Im going for 6 days next week out of town , cause my tennis players have a tournament and I will take them there..So whatever I can do till monday , and then sunday or monday again..

Im also confused about buying the Collectors Edition or just the game..Collectors Edition price is at 78 euros and the game alone is priced 40 euros...

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on all the recent plats, felt like I haven't been here in awhile. I'm late to this but Last rebellion is a decent game but a terrible RPG due to so many factors but its easy and short, bringing you one step close to 99 plats.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Thanks man , they were super easy and there is a good reason Im trying to get them off me..I wish I had more easy games to catch up with NGIII's release date..Im thinking that I will get it and just let one trophy for the platinum so I can make it my 100th..Im a bit worried about the online trophies in it , what grinding is going to take and how many hours..I hate online play , especially when it comes to games that online should not have been from the first place.. We'll see..

@Dragon : thanks man , Im not sure yet what to play next..That Last Rebellion , troubles me

@John : Thanks man , Im getting a bit closer to my goal..bad thing is that Im going for 6 days next week out of town , cause my tennis players have a tournament and I will take them there..So whatever I can do till monday , and then sunday or monday again..

Im also confused about buying the Collectors Edition or just the game..Collectors Edition price is at 78 euros and the game alone is priced 40 euros...
    I agree NGIII does not need a MP at all. I'm not looking forward to that part of the platinum at all. With grinding it depends on the game like Twisted Metal was perfect for me since the fun part is mutliplayer but with NGIII not so much. I just wonder what cheese tactics is gonna happen upon us . The last rebellion not a good game but at least its quick and fast .

Lvl 9 - Gold

First off, I'm loving the jigsaw theme you have here - very, very nice!

Excellent work with your plat collection - you'll be on #100 before you know it!

PRO Member

@ stewart Bros : thanks a lot man , Im closing and Im feeling nervous a lot!!Thanks for your kind words

Small Update : I got back to Shift 2 last night..I was missing the endurance races , grinding to get to 10,000,000 ( currently im at 7,000,000 ) and to buy one more car..I finished Endurance last night and got the for beating all rivals..Im grinding races to get to 10 mil and just the last car..Maybe tonight in the worst case tomorrow , I'll have the plat..

An extremely difficult plat and time consuming with required skills..I had gave up my hope on it but dont know how it came to me last night and got back to it..I believe the endurance races made it..( 5 races - 3,6 hours took me )

Now back to my grinding!!!

PRO Member

Nice!! Keep at it buddy Those damn grinding games get annoying I've recently started playing some fun, short, easy games ("kiddie" games to be frank, haha). They have really put the fun back into gaming for me and revitalized my outlook a bit. Now I'm preparing myself for the ME3 challenge that will be in the very near future for me.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    Nice!! Keep at it buddy Those damn grinding games get annoying I've recently started playing some fun, short, easy games ("kiddie" games to be frank, haha). They have really put the fun back into gaming for me and revitalized my outlook a bit. Now I'm preparing myself for the ME3 challenge that will be in the very near future for me.
    Thanks man..Well , I wouldnt go back to it if I didnt like it..The game , the handling , the cars..I guess Im a lot into racing games ( sim or not )..I made a lot progress since my last post and right now I got one more trophy Leno Would be proud : which is Having at least one car from each manufacturer in your Garage..

Im standing at 7,945,000 mils and only need 2,055,000 to get to 10..I think this will take a couple of hours..Every 5 minutes I get 23,000 plus the 40,000 for winning the championship = 63,000

So 2,055,000 / 63,000 = 32 races x 5 minutes = OMG!! 160 minutes!!Less than 3 hours!!Im gonna platinum this tonight!! hehe , thanks bmj for making me post and think of this calculation , haha!!

I would love to get my hands to ME2 and ME3..LAst night there was a deal in some stores here close , and ME2 wa at 5€..I didnt got it , but I got Bodycount , harry Potte r and the deathly hollows part 2 for 5€ each..

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast