Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle

This is a discussion on Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by gokussjin Thanks man..Well , I wouldnt go back to it if I didnt like it..The game , ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Thanks man..Well , I wouldnt go back to it if I didnt like it..The game , the handling , the cars..I guess Im a lot into racing games ( sim or not )..I made a lot progress since my last post and right now I got one more trophy Leno Would be proud : which is Having at least one car from each manufacturer in your Garage..

Im standing at 7,945,000 mils and only need 2,055,000 to get to 10..I think this will take a couple of hours..Every 5 minutes I get 23,000 plus the 40,000 for winning the championship = 63,000

So 2,055,000 / 63,000 = 32 races x 5 minutes = OMG!! 160 minutes!!Less than 3 hours!!Im gonna platinum this tonight!! hehe , thanks bmj for making me post and think of this calculation , haha!!

I would love to get my hands to ME2 and ME3..LAst night there was a deal in some stores here close , and ME2 wa at 5€..I didnt got it , but I got Bodycount , harry Potte r and the deathly hollows part 2 for 5€ each..
    Great deals on those games, w00t! I definitely recommend ME2 and i'm sure i'll feel the same about ME3 once I actually play it I'm glad I could spark the calculation thereby bringing you inspiration in your final hours, hehe. Good luck man... that will be a great

PRO Member

Some grinding yesterday , a little bit more today and #95 is Shift 2 Unleashed

A great racing game , and a hard one..I'm really proud of this , as it takes time to complete the carreer and time and skills for the online..

The game must have took me more than 60-70 hours and it was a total blast..Cars , upgrades , tracks , music , handling system , everything worked out for me really well and I must say I am very proud of this platinum..The things you have to do while racing in order to earn xp such as : 'mastering corners' , earning badges , be in the lead for an entire round , run a lap in a certain time or even getting a 100% for getting a 85% of being in the correct driving line..

Awesome game , hard plat , only the grinding that had to be done at the end was tiring , but that along with youtube music and vids , became easier

The game gets an 8/10 , fun was at 8/10 and plat difficulty is at least an 7-8/10

Me and a friend put 10€ each and we got ICO and the Shadow of the Colossus from psn store since its a great deal..

PRO Member

Congrats on your Shift 2 plat. That is defiantly a good one to have.

I would also recommend the Mass effect series. Great games.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Shift 2 platinum dude, only 5 away!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on your Shift 2 plat. That is defiantly a good one to have.

I would also recommend the Mass effect series. Great games.
    Thanks man!!Its a very good one to have and Im really happy and proud to have it!!

I would like to to get ME , but its too expensive for me right now , so I'll have to pass on them..Im only focusing on NGIII's release date now

@Dragon : Thanks man , only 5 to go YES!!!!!!!

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on the monster plat goku , like dragon said "only 5 to go". Good luck on NGIII, even though we all know your going to crush that plat.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congrats on the monster plat goku , like dragon said "only 5 to go". Good luck on NGIII, even though we all know your going to crush that plat.
    Thanks man!!!Only 5 and I still cant decide which ones to make , but I know I'll get there..I for sure will start play NGIII before I reach 99..I have ICO , Monopoly Streets will be available to me in a few days , so that makes them 97..Im always thinking for decent , short games to plat..I know that after my 100th , my games will be more time consuming or harder..Im in a rush to finish them off right now!!!Bad thing is that I have to leave town in 3 days and I'll be back at the end of the week , so that's 4-5 days without gaming for me , meaning I'll have NGIII coming to my post office and still will have 2-3 games to plat before 100.. Im not complaining , just saying..Oh , well

Thanks for all your kind words guys and the visits in my page

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on #95 man,your knocking them out hard and fast and you will be at 100 before you know it.Good luck as ever man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on #95 man,your knocking them out hard and fast and you will be at 100 before you know it.Good luck as ever man
    Thanks a lot man , I am knocking them out fast and Im really trying at this point..

and few hours ago I bought some more games to add to my run till 100

Except NG3 , I bought The Penguins of Madagaskar and Puss in Boots..I know these will be 2 easy plats and along with Monopoly and ICO I will make them 96,97,98,99..except ICO ( which I havent played it before ) all the others are easy and fast and will help me to get my hands to my NG3 copy faster than I expected..

Thanks a lot man , I am knocking them out fast and Im really trying at this point..

and few hours ago I bought some more games to add to my run till 100

Except NG3 , I bought The Penguins of Madagaskar and Puss in Boots..I know these will be 2 easy plats and along with Monopoly and ICO I will make them 96,97,98,99..except ICO ( which I havent played it before ) all the others are easy and fast and will help me to get my hands to my NG3 copy faster than I expected..
    Let me know what you think of the penguins and puss in boots as im looking for some games for me and my daughter to play together and knowing you,you would have them done by the end of the week lol

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Some grinding yesterday , a little bit more today and #95 is Shift 2 Unleashed

A great racing game , and a hard one..I'm really proud of this , as it takes time to complete the carreer and time and skills for the online..

The game must have took me more than 60-70 hours and it was a total blast..Cars , upgrades , tracks , music , handling system , everything worked out for me really well and I must say I am very proud of this platinum..The things you have to do while racing in order to earn xp such as : 'mastering corners' , earning badges , be in the lead for an entire round , run a lap in a certain time or even getting a 100% for getting a 85% of being in the correct driving line..

Awesome game , hard plat , only the grinding that had to be done at the end was tiring , but that along with youtube music and vids , became easier

The game gets an 8/10 , fun was at 8/10 and plat difficulty is at least an 7-8/10

Me and a friend put 10 each and we got ICO and the Shadow of the Colossus from psn store since its a great deal..
    Congrats on that plat, seems like a tough one.

PRO Member

Congrats on the Shift 2 Platinum!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on that plat, seems like a tough one.
    Indeed it was , thanks man

@daftprophet : thanks a lot!!

UPDATE : #96 ICO

I never had the chance to play this game on the PS2 and I am really glad that I did..amazing game , and if someone thinks that the graphics are 10 years old , then they have made some good job on the game..There are not so many things to do or fights in the game , BUT the atmosphere , the music , the puzzles..Those things made it an excellent option!! I really enjoyed every minute of my 1st playthrough and got kinda frustrated on my 2nd playthrough where I had to speed run the game..I think I did it with a time of 1:56:xx ..I cant be sure cause I made the 2nd playthrough on a cleared save game file and that way you cant know your exact final time..I was trying to keep up with the previous checkpoints and I was only 4 minutes late on the last save..
    That trophy was the only hard in the game..Im glad Im finished with this platinum , cause I have 3 easy games coming to me

TO my surprise , NG3 was dispatche from Zavvi 4 days earlier than it was supposed to..I guess that means I will have it in time to start my effort and make it my 100th..From what I saw on the trophy list , story mode and random trophies wont be too hard..What I guess it will make this impossible for most of the gamers ( even for me ) , will be the solo trials..That time you cant have the assist of a pro Ninja , so anyone will have to do it himself..We'll see about that..

ICO Rating
    Fun 8/10 , Game 9/10 , Platinum 6/10 ( thats because of the speedrun trophy , otherwise its a 3-4 )

Royal Flush X2

Indeed it was , thanks man

@daftprophet : thanks a lot!!

UPDATE : #96 ICO

I never had the chance to play this game on the PS2 and I am really glad that I did..amazing game , and if someone thinks that the graphics are 10 years old , then they have made some good job on the game..There are not so many things to do or fights in the game , BUT the atmosphere , the music , the puzzles..Those things made it an excellent option!! I really enjoyed every minute of my 1st playthrough and got kinda frustrated on my 2nd playthrough where I had to speed run the game..I think I did it with a time of 1:56:xx ..I cant be sure cause I made the 2nd playthrough on a cleared save game file and that way you cant know your exact final time..I was trying to keep up with the previous checkpoints and I was only 4 minutes late on the last save..
    That trophy was the only hard in the game..Im glad Im finished with this platinum , cause I have 3 easy games coming to me

TO my surprise , NG3 was dispatche from Zavvi 4 days earlier than it was supposed to..I guess that means I will have it in time to start my effort and make it my 100th..From what I saw on the trophy list , story mode and random trophies wont be too hard..What I guess it will make this impossible for most of the gamers ( even for me ) , will be the solo trials..That time you cant have the assist of a pro Ninja , so anyone will have to do it himself..We'll see about that..

ICO Rating
    Fun 8/10 , Game 9/10 , Platinum 6/10 ( thats because of the speedrun trophy , otherwise its a 3-4 )
    Congrats on the ICO plat, a fun little game it was. I got say that NGIII is getting challenging now. The 1st 2 levels were not too hard but the 3rd did bring up the difficulty and the 4th is tough so far as you just spam can't UT like in NGS2 plus using only Dragon Sword is tougher. It's worthy being #100 for sure.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on the ICO plat, a fun little game it was. I got say that NGIII is getting challenging now. The 1st 2 levels were not too hard but the 3rd did bring up the difficulty and the 4th is tough so far as you just spam can't UT like in NGS2 plus using only Dragon Sword is tougher. It's worthy being #100 for sure.
    Thanks , yeah it was fun..Kinda frustrating in some places when I was speedrunning , but nothing that hard..

You started playing in Hard right away ? I like if its challenging as you say..I watched some youtube vids today showing mentor trials solo..Those will definitely kick ass..I also checked there are 3 ultimate ones and one of them had as a picture 3 Genshins

I was wondering if the trials can be done only solo , or we have the chance to co-op them..

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the ICO platinum dude, whats up next?

PRO Member

Congrats on getting ICO. That and SotC are amazing games that every Sony fan should play, imo. Glad to hear you got to enjoy such an amazing game.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Congrats on plat #96 man,great job.Glad to see you enjoyed the game.That 100 mark is getting ever so close i bet you can almost taste it,well done mate

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on plat #96 man,great job.Glad to see you enjoyed the game.That 100 mark is getting ever so close i bet you can almost taste it,well done mate
    From what I saw in NG3 , there are some tough missions ( except the master ninja story mode ) that will make the platinum a long one if not a hard or even an impossible one..Thanks for your kind words , Im expecting-as I have stated in earlier posts- 3 very easy games to get me to #99 mark..
    If anyone has monopoly streets and is interested in boosting with me and I dont have him on my psn list , is free to add me

@dragon : Im expecting Puss in Boots , Monopoly Streets and Penguins of Madagaskar..Whichever comes first , gets to be platinumed first

@daftprophet : Yeah man , every minute of it even when I was speedrunning..!!I will start playing SoTC sometime in the near future..I also got it from the store with last week's offer

PRO Member

Nice. I had no idea there was a special offer for them, but that's sweet!

|
    |by Smashguy |

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast