Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle

This is a discussion on Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; An update with a platinum I never expected I would get.. #97 Wheelman The reason I hadnt played the game ...

PRO Member

An update with a platinum I never expected I would get..

#97 Wheelman

The reason I hadnt played the game for almost 2 years was because of its collectibles and its side missions..When I bought it , I finished the story in 3-4 days and did my best with everything I could around the main story but I wasnt that fan of it so I couldnt stick around and go for the plat..About a week ago , I had no games to play and till my new ones arrive , I thought I give it another chance..Proving myself right..Collectibles werent so hard and side missions were fun..If you know what car to use , and what route to take , this game gets a bit frustrating and challenging , but not impossible as I thought 2 years ago..Im proud to have this platinum added to my collection , cause its a hard one and like I said in my previous like , it gets frustrating in some parts

I dont know if I was lucky or skilled enough , but I did almost everything ( considering side missions ) on my first try..very few required a replay and even those werent that bad.I used an interactive map for the jumps and the collectibles that helped me greatly and now Im moving to 2 super easy platinums
    ( Puss in Boots , Penguins of Madagaskar )

I rate the game 6/10 , fun 6/10 , plat difficulty 7/10

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new plat, Look foward to seeing you in trials for NGIII

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plat, Look foward to seeing you in trials for NGIII
    Thanks If I'm right , I'll have the game tomorrow so it wont be too long before I catch up with you guys on the trials..I see only a few cleared the Master Ninja ones and nobody has done the Ultimate Ninja ones..How's Master Ninja playthrough going for you?

Royal Flush X2

With the trials, for the u.s copies, MN 2 & 3 freeze up and leader 1 also but I was able to do leader 1 solo but I'll have to wait for a patch before I can do those as I don't think I'm doing them solo. Good lord, that MN playthrough is insane, I'm on day 6 but damm it's crazy, I've seen as much as 10 enemies on the screen or be stuck in a small space with a few larger enemies that take forever to kill lol.

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on Wheelman goku . I always hear it gives people trouble but you seemed to go through it effortlessly . How was the game? Im curious since its in my gameq for gamefly.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on #97 dude, only 3 to go! Whats the plan for #98?

PRO Member

With the trials, for the u.s copies, MN 2 & 3 freeze up and leader 1 also but I was able to do leader 1 solo but I'll have to wait for a patch before I can do those as I don't think I'm doing them solo. Good lord, that MN playthrough is insane, I'm on day 6 but damm it's crazy, I've seen as much as 10 enemies on the screen or be stuck in a small space with a few larger enemies that take forever to kill lol.
    Still no patch for that , huh? I hope they are already up to it and making something to fix it..Good luck on MN playthrough , if you are already on Day 6 it means you are doing well and you will finish it sometime soon

But small space , bigger enemies and forever to kill , sounds hard

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congrats on Wheelman goku . I always hear it gives people trouble but you seemed to go through it effortlessly . How was the game? Im curious since its in my gameq for gamefly.
    Yeah , I hear that too..Thats the reason , I stopped playing it..In moments it was too frustrating to handle..I just got back to it and everything seemed so much easier and natural to do , dont know why though
    The game itself its not bad , like I said a bit frustrating but its fun..If you want to get the platinum , you are looking into 40-50 hours.Collectibles are 50 jumps and 100 statues..I was cleaning them up and had 99 statues and 48 jumps for like 2 days..I got them with luck , I was about to give up on the game again..After that , side missions were fun..if you ever get to it , I know some tips and tricks that will make your life with it easier

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on #97 dude, only 3 to go! Whats the plan for #98?
    Thanks man , I have already started playing Penguins of Madagaskar..From what I got , I need to finish 20 levels ( after 40 minutes I have already done 4 ) and gather some easy collectibles throughout every level..I will have this platinum later today

Gotham's Reckoning

Wow it's been a while since I've last been on your checklist, congrats on #97. #100 is inching every closer now .

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Congrats on your latest Goku. Can't wait to hear your thought on NGIII

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the Wheelman plat mate,well done,especially after going back to it after so long away from it.I think most if not all people wouldnt have bothered but great job man .Good luck with getting the penguins plat to man "cudos private,cudos" gotta love the penguins

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Congrats on Wheelman. That is one I don't see much of. Good luck with future plats.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

UPDATE : #98 Penguins of Madagaskar : Dr. Blowsome Returns

A fun little game it is , easy and fast to get..Must have took me 8-9 hours and one f the reasons I got it , was to reach 100 a bit faster..NGIII still not here so that gave me plenty of time to finish this one as well..I'll start tomorrow Puss in Boots hoping to finish within the weekend , and after that , i hope my NG3 copy will be here so I can start working on it

I want to thank all you guys who posted above me and tell you that you are the reason Im keep on updating this thread..Just because I know that some good old members in here are interested in knowing how am I doing with my gaming , keeps motivated..thanks a lot guys

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post

A fun little game it is , easy and fast to get..Must have took me 8-9 hours and one f the reasons I got it , was to reach 100 a bit faster..NGIII still not here so that gave me plenty of time to finish this one as well..I'll start tomorrow Puss in Boots hoping to finish within the weekend , and after that , i hope my NG3 copy will be here so I can start working on it

I want to thank all you guys who posted above me and tell you that you are the reason Im keep on updating this thread..Just because I know that some good old members in here are interested in knowing how am I doing with my gaming , keeps motivated..thanks a lot guys
    Congrats on your new plat already and I know you'll have 99 real quick as well. Hopefully your NGIII will come very soon.

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on yet another plat, only 2 more to go!. In the future whenever I start Wheelman I will definitely ask you for tips so I don't pull my hair out on certain tasks. Have fun with Puss in Boots

PRO Member

Congrats on your new plat already and I know you'll have 99 real quick as well. Hopefully your NGIII will come very soon.
    Thanks man , I wanted 98 and 99 to be fast enough..I thought that by now I would have my NG3 here , but still..I guess the post office mixed them up again..Im hearing here and there about how hard MN is , and how tougher some of the trials are compared to NGΣ2's missions and I really cant wait just to try them out..I know it will be hard and I might not even get the plat , but I am waiting for this game to come like a year and now that is out , Im still one of the few that are missing it..I hop you are progressing with your MN playthrough..I saw you werent online for the last day , so I guess you didnt have time to play at all..

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congrats on yet another plat, only 2 more to go!. In the future whenever I start Wheelman I will definitely ask you for tips so I don't pull my hair out on certain tasks. Have fun with Puss in Boots
    haha , totally man..The game is hard but not that hard..All missions have their way around and before you know it , you will be closing to the plat..I had fun with the penguins , I hope to have even more fun with Puss

Royal Flush X2

Thanks man , I wanted 98 and 99 to be fast enough..I thought that by now I would have my NG3 here , but still..I guess the post office mixed them up again..Im hearing here and there about how hard MN is , and how tougher some of the trials are compared to NGΣ2's missions and I really cant wait just to try them out..I know it will be hard and I might not even get the plat , but I am waiting for this game to come like a year and now that is out , Im still one of the few that are missing it..I hop you are progressing with your MN playthrough..I saw you werent online for the last day , so I guess you didnt have time to play at all..
    I just finish the MN playthrough and the last 2 levels felt easier. The 1st half of the game was brutal and level 6 was rough as well. I have been playing offline just because of the glitch U.S copies have and attempting to do those 2 MN trials solo as of right now that's the only way I'll be able to complete until that patch

PRO Member

Dayum sir, slay them plats...You're closing in on 99 quickly! Nice update bro.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on #98 man. Puss In Boots is very, very easy so you should get it extremely fast. I think it took me about 5 hours.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on ANOTHER plat man.Glad you enjoyed the game.I hope you get your mix up at the post office sorted out and get your game which im sure you will.Theres nothing worse than ordering something that you have had to wait ages for it to come out only for it to get lost when you order it yourself .Good luck mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

#99 Puss in Boots..Another short easy and kinda fun game to play..Nothing too hard or frustrating in here , just pay attention to the very few collectibles they are throughout the game and its super easy..Only hard thing was to get gold in 1-2 levels , but again..!!With a tiny effort they could be out of the way really fast..

Now Im just gonna wait NG3 to arrive and start working on it..I think 2-3 days away from my ps3 will be good for me right now..

Oh , by the way I noticed : I got over 3000 , closing to 400 , got to PSN level 26 AND the ugest mileston ever
    This month was my most productive ever since I started collecting trophies..I got in total 9 platinums with this one..
    First one this month was Bayonetta which I got the platinum I think March 9th..After that I had Trine 2 , Monster Jam , Rio , Shift 2 , ICO , Wheelman , Penguins and Puss in Boots..

Now I now its gonna take a lot of time but I'll try to make NG3 my 100th

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast