Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle

This is a discussion on Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on your 100th Goku! I've heard that UC3 is great and I can't wait to add it to my ...

PRO Member

Congrats on your 100th Goku! I've heard that UC3 is great and I can't wait to add it to my collection. Keep up the good work and I can't believe you've been gaming on a SDTV this whole time Bout time you get an HD brotha!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on #100 dude, great work

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Ive not seen any updates for this cl for a little bit and im glad to come back and see it with your 100th plat.Congratulations my friend,awesome stuff.I hope you had fun getting to 100 and good luck getting another 100.Good luck with NGS3 too mate when you get to it

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on hitting 100 Goku. I can't believe you don't have an HD TV yet. I hope you get one soon because when you do, you'll be amazed at how much difference there is while gaming.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Finally an update..After more than 30 days , I got my 101st with NG3..The game was ok , nothing special or upgraded from the last..To me NGΣ2 is superior to this game..Again , a lot of bugs , glitches and problems , Im just proud and happy Im over with it and I can move on..LIke I had said gaming after getting 100 platinums is getting a bit of 2nd priority and I realised that even more this month I was only playing NG3 when I felt like playing..I got hooked with guitar hero and Im 'losing' a lot of time with this game ( in another account of course , so that is wont 'hurt' my trophy lst a game that will never be played for trophies)

A lot of games to play but nothing special to get my attention..I guess I will be doing whatever I feel like I want to..

Just glad Im done with my NG3 and wanted to mention it in here , hope you have a great time guys

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on getting the NG3 platinum trophy Goku. Its nice to see you're at least having fun playing guitar hero.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

In2
    January MOTM

Congrats on the NG3 platinum.
    Also i think i never congratulated you for hitting #100. So congrats for that great milestone.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

Stay golden, Ponyboy

Wow congrats on #100 & #101
    Avatar by TheGeneral09 | Platcard by RavenScythe
    My Trophy Checklist

PRO Member

Congrats on your Ninja Gaiden 3 plat. Good luck with your Guitar hero. I gave up on that a long time ago. LOL.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Player Hater

Congrats on the NG3 plat, mate. Hope you have a bit of downtime to help you recover. 100 plats is a massive amount and enough to make anyone start to feel a bit over it. Hope you enjoy yourself, buddy.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the NG3 platinum dude, great stuff

PRO Member

Congrats on getting platinum with NG3; I'm almost done with the game myself. I hope to get it over with this week.

PPS bar made byRaveNScythE18
    Sig and Avy made by Bladia

PRO Member

Thanks for your word guys

After NG3 , I worked on 2 DLC's : 1st was LBP2's Muppet level kit which I finished pretty quickly and today I worked on Harley Quinn revenge's which I also finished really quick..Both were fun to play , but not too hard..I was expecting more from the Batman DLC and all I got were 4 story related trophies , 4 very easy missables which you can get just by fighting and 1 collectible trophy..A good DLC overall , that could have more things on it..

I'll try to go for 100% in Batman and maybe start La Noire after that , since the complete edition arrived at my home yesterday..

PRO Member

Congrats on getting the NG3 man! As long as you're still enjoying your games and having fun, then there's no reason to stop

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Congrats on plat 101 goku,well done.I believe these NGS games are no walk in the park so awesome job mate.Congrats on your progress on your 2 dlc's man you really are relentless,although it does sound like you could do with a little break to recharge the old batteries eh ?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Last night I finished Nightwing's challenges and campaign and have only Catwoman's and Robin's to complete..

Nightwing was hard to get..During combat seems slower than Batman and in predator is kinda limited due to his short range gadgets..I had fun even if I needed 2-3 playthroughs with some campaigns..

I'll continue with Robin ( who in battle is superiot to Catwoman and Nightwing ) and I will keep Catwoman for last even if she is the hardest from what I hear!!

Synthwave <3

Congrats on the NG3 plat! I love your puzzle! That's a really cool idea!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Finally after a week of trying , Batman Arkham City is 100% trophywise and Im really close to get 100% with the in-game statistics..
    I managed to finish Nightwing's , Robin's and Catwoman's challenges along with all their downloadable maps and get 207 out of 207 in all 3 characters..
    Right now the only thing that keeps me from a 100% within the game are some Batman challenges which I will try and finish them right now..
    Really proud of this 100% as its not easy and especially some campaigns can get easily to your nerves if you lose and you have to retry it all over again..

The only thing that bothers me is Harley's DLC which I finished and the in-game% is at 40%..I dont know why , I think there might be another DLC in there?

We'll see..Back to the game and then RG Final

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Finally after a week of trying , Batman Arkham City is 100% trophywise and Im really close to get 100% with the in-game statistics..
    I managed to finish Nightwing's , Robin's and Catwoman's challenges along with all their downloadable maps and get 207 out of 207 in all 3 characters..
    Right now the only thing that keeps me from a 100% within the game are some Batman challenges which I will try and finish them right now..
    Really proud of this 100% as its not easy and especially some campaigns can get easily to your nerves if you lose and you have to retry it all over again..

The only thing that bothers me is Harley's DLC which I finished and the in-game% is at 40%..I dont know why , I think there might be another DLC in there?

We'll see..Back to the game and then RG Final
    Nice job on the Batman DLC. I'm currentley working on Batman myself having platted it a few days ago and now working on Catwoman with almost all but two Predator challenges and the campaigns to do although right now I'm having trouble with Lost City (Extreme) Predator challenge and I also need to buy the other DLC when I have enough for a PSN card.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Nice work on the Batman front my friend,you seem to be absolutely determined to get everything done on this one.Keep up the great work and good luck as ever

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast