Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle

This is a discussion on Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Thanks a lot guys!! FInally , game is now at 100% trophywise and in-game statistics so I'm done with the ...

PRO Member

Thanks a lot guys!!

FInally , game is now at 100% trophywise and in-game statistics so I'm done with the game for now..

I finished all of Batman's challenges as well with ease this time ( dont know why ) , and my Harley Quinn Revenge's progress is also at 100%..All I needed was a completed second playthrough after all and didnt know..Thank God this game is a masterpiece and I did the second playthrough with great pleasure!!

I have more than 10 games in my list that are from 0% to 10% and I might go back to one of those and get it done..

Bioshock , Lego Indiana Jones , WipeoutHD , DragonBall Raging Blast , RDR , Resident Evil are amongst the games Im thinking to play..I believe I will go to the brutal side though

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on getting everything to 100% in Batman my friend,i knew you would do it.And it seems you sre spoilt for choice on your next game,i hope you play one you enjoy.Keep up the great work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Nice job on getting Batman 100%. Out of those choices of games for the brutal side, look no further than WipEout HD

PRO Member

A small update with platinums earned since my last update here

#102 : Cars 2
    #103 : Green Lanter the rise of the Manuhunters
    #104 : Rayman Origins
    #105 : Disney Universe
    #106 : Monopoly Streets
    #107 : Buzz Quiz World
    #108 : Deep Black

I want to thank especially guys and gals who played and rated my quizes on buzz and helped me get my trophies and platinum reall fast on that one..Out of the top of my head I can think of : Oscar , Denaratuck , Snakebit10 , Artemis , TheGeneral , Smashguy , Ultradog , PhyckoNinjaken , Gamelord , Schimalicious , Omnislash , W1n5ton , vader13 , kingway3556 ,

Thanks a lot guys and girls!!

Retired...

Congrats on your 7 platinums as well. It's great to see you back on plat hunting!

I'm glad I could help so what game is next for you?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your 7 platinums as well. It's great to see you back on plat hunting!

I'm glad I could help so what game is next for you?
    hehe , thanks man..Im taking it slowly I guess..I dont know , I really wish I could finish those 9 remaining challenges in Band Hero and get my plat..I want to progress on LA Noire and Ace Combat maybe..Those are the games I have in my right now

Oh , I also ordered Buzz Music quiz..!!

Player Hater

Nice work on the plats, friend. How do you rate Deep Black? I've been thinking about buying that game.

PRO Member

Glad I could help on the Buzz quiz. Congrats on all the recent Plats.

I think you should give LA noire a go. I am currently trying to get that plat myself and it is a lot of fun.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Been a while since you updated but glad your back Congrats on all your plats you've gotten.

Beast Incarnate

CRAP! I knew I forgot to do something. Sorry for not rating your quizzes man, I totally forgot.

Congrats on all your latest plats anyway, glad your back and updating again!

PRO Member

Congrats on all those shinies!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on all of those new plats man and it was no problem rating those quizzes for you.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

The Last of my Kind

Glad I could help Keep going man!!! I love your avy btw And great checklist, good you're still going!

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Holy crap man, 7 plats is an awesome update. Congrats on all your hard work mate and it's great to see you back in here. I look forward to the next update

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Nice work on the plats, friend. How do you rate Deep Black? I've been thinking about buying that game.
    thanks man!

In terms of difficulty org gives it a 3 , I give it a 4-4,5..I was never good with shooters , and this one had some spots that looked tough , but nothing hard in particular..Overall the game took me 7-8 hours , it could have been less , if I wasnt playing late at night or the servers werent that bad even with private matches..Its an average game.. with a rating of a 6 if I must say..I got it , cause I knew it is an easy platinum , but some onlin stores I looked had it for the price of 48€ and I only got it for 14 , so You will also need a boosting partner for the online part of the game which will not take you more than 15-20 minutes each..

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Glad I could help on the Buzz quiz. Congrats on all the recent Plats.

I think you should give LA noire a go. I am currently trying to get that plat myself and it is a lot of fun.
    I will for sure! I just wanted to finish the other games that seemed shorter or I was closer to the plat , thanks for all the help!

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Been a while since you updated but glad your back Congrats on all your plats you've gotten.
    Thanks man , Its been a while for sure , Im glad I got to update it again

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    CRAP! I knew I forgot to do something. Sorry for not rating your quizzes man, I totally forgot.

Congrats on all your latest plats anyway, glad your back and updating again!
    Thats ok man , I think I got more plays than I wanted so its not even an issue!!
    Thanks , Im glad Im back to the updates too!

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on all those shinies!
    Thanks a lot man!!

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on all of those new plats man and it was no problem rating those quizzes for you.
    Thanks a lot Denaratuck , Thanks for the help as well!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultradog177 View Post
    Glad I could help Keep going man!!! I love your avy btw And great checklist, good you're still going!
    I love it too , thats why its there for so long Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Holy crap man, 7 plats is an awesome update. Congrats on all your hard work mate and it's great to see you back in here. I look forward to the next update
    Its been like 3 months since my last update so 7 platinums I think its an ok number to update!!

thanks for the words man , Im looking forward to my next udpate as well

Out of nowhere I didint know I was almost a year around , and today I got a new site trophy for being active for 365 days on the forum , AGAIN..

Galaxy beauty pirate

Congrats on your new plats and it was no problem to play your quizzes. That's what friends do right and they were actually piss easy, so they made me look smart.
    Sig by Ramon

PRO Member

Nice checklist Goku and congrats on the new Plats.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Congrats on your new plats and it was no problem to play your quizzes. That's what friends do right and they were actually piss easy, so they made me look smart.
    Haha , yeah thats why friends are there and thats what they do!!Thanks a lot for your contribution Artemis

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Nice checklist Goku and congrats on the new Plats.

Thanks a lot man!!I'll keep them coming once in a while!

I got back to Stacking ( a wonderful PSN game )..When I realised how it works , I loved it!!

I also got Buzz music quiz today and its preeeety hard in terms of platinum or even playing with friends..A lot of tough questions and most of thethings I have never ever heard of before..I already got it to 32% I think but those were the easy ones..Tomorrow I start the bigger grinds..I hopefully will have finished Stacking tomorrow and Im thnking of getting for 3.99€ the DLC so I can have it back to 100%..I'll see how it goes..

Still in search of someone helping me with Band hero remaining challenges..

Platinum Procrastinator

I recommend getting the Stacking DLC, such a fun game. The DLC is fairly short though but its always nice seeing that 100% next to your game
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617