Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle

This is a discussion on Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Nice list...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Nice list

PRO Member

i dont remember when it was the last time I updated that, but I got my #73 in Vanquish..

Straight story, not too long, a lot of random trophies will pop up during your playthrough..You have to get 112 statues and once you are done, 5 challenges are unlocked..Once you are done with all 5, a 6th is unlocked !!!!

Thats 6th is the reason why this game gets a 9-9.5 in terms of platinum difficulty..I personally give it an 8.5..

Fun game, a bit different controls but the challenges were the fun..Just like Batman..Challenges give you the time to learn how to play properly and make you be a badass in the game

Try it !

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Vanquish platinum, I have heard Challenge 6 can be a monster!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the Vanquish platinum, I have heard Challenge 6 can be a monster!
    Thanks a lot man..!!

Main story took me 8-10 hours..The rest 5 challenges took me 3-4 hours..Challenge 6 took me 8-10 hours, so you can realise its not an easy task..Some say that challenge 4 is harder, I personally disagree..Challenge 6 is the hardest part in this game..Practise makes perfect though

PRO Member

Congrats on the Vanquish plat. I have heard the stories of Challenge 6 myself.

What do you think you go for next?

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Gotham's Reckoning

Another hard plat in your collection, congrats man .

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Retired...

Congrats on getting your new plat.. I knew you're a beast man!

What are you gonna for the next platinum?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

In2
    January MOTM

Congrats for the new platinum, another impressive one.
    Like you told everybody, i heard that the Challenges are really a pain. Kudos.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

PRO Member

BIG CONGRATS MY FRIEND ON THE NEW VANQUISH PLAT. I AM PLANNING ON ACE COMBAT AFTER THE NEW YEAR IF YOU WANT TO JOIN YOUR WINGMAN!!!!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Royal Flush X2

Already told you before but it's worth saying again congrats on Vanquish

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Vanquish plat Goku. I guess you're back to hunting trophies now
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Congrats man I have a copy waiting for me on the shelf as well, good luck with whatever is next.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

@ snakebit10 : thanks!! I started Mirror's edge..I havent heard but good things about the game , and the fact its a hard plat makes me want to try it..SO far I love the gameplay and the controls..Environment is great as well..!!This will be my next

@gamelord2007 : Thanks a lot!!

@smashguy : You have to get that GT5 platinum finally..As I said : Mirror's Edge is next!

@In2 : Yep, challenges can make you brake controllers, TV Screens, or throw the PS3 out of the window~

@Kingway : Im not forgetting about that..Ace Combat will be our plat after new year!!I found really cheap somewhere, so Im gonna buy it..Prepare yourself my WINGMAN!!

@Omnislash : Thanks for the tips and the support..You helped a lot man!!

@Denaratuck : Bit by bit Im getting back to it..Im in the spot I love a challenging game and some challenging trophies..Vanquish offered me one, I think Mirrors Edge will offer me more!! If I want to use my easy games, I'll team up with you and participate in a contest

@Oscar : Thanks, you should give it a try..You will like it and Im sure you will get the plat at it!!

Thanks for the words guys, that means a lot..

In2
    January MOTM

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post

@In2 : Yep, challenges can make you brake controllers, TV Screens, or throw the PS3 out of the window~
    Check, never, nearly but it was on the couch.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

2011 Member of the Year

AH YEAH!!!! I knew you'd get it soon

Congrats on another deadly one, man

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    AH YEAH!!!! I knew you'd get it soon

Congrats on another deadly one, man
    Thanks General!!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Congrat bro

The game is deffinitly one of the best TPS I have seen. I rented the game long time ago and was planing on playing it, got a little busy and my little brother took over I was watching him playing its absolutly amazing. He cleared the story on Hard.

Iam buying this game one day thats for sure.

Keep the good work
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

PRO Member

#74 Mirror's Edge..

WHAT A GAME..I cant believe I had this game for over a year on my shelf..Graphics, environment, music, gameplay..Its a unique game..I wish there will be a sequel..

The game overall is a hard platinum..2 playthroughs : one on easy, one on hard..One of those must be attained without shooting at any eneme..I forgot that around halfway on easy playthrough and started doing it on hard..Well, I had no problem with that..

After both playthroughs were done and all colectibles were over, I had time trials and speedruns..Time trials were a bitch to get..
    Even though during them, I learned how to use most of the game's moves and that made them more fun..Its absolutely difficulty to get those stars without watching others videos..

And then speedruns..Complete an entire chapter within a time limit..9 chapters and the prologue..I got 6 of them on my first try, 2 more within a few tries and then I had left chapter 2 and 9.. After I got some alternates routes of chapter 2 down, I got it even when I died 4-5 times in the same spot with a time of 10:44..and then I found a pretty nice strategy for chapter 9 when in the server room which allowed me to clear the room in 10 seconds and get the time in 5:41 and the plat with the last speedrun..
    I really would love to see a sequel for this one!!Great game, you wont be dissapointed if you decide to play it..

A game rating is 9/10 and plat difficulty is 8-8.5/10

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah, I enjoyed Mirror's Edge a lot too, it's a really great game which deserves a sequel, but I've never was going to Platinum in it My friend tried to but he left this idea when it came to time trials. Congratulations!
    There are no bears in the streets of Russia.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    #74 Mirror's Edge..

WHAT A GAME..I cant believe I had this game for over a year on my shelf..Graphics, environment, music, gameplay..Its a unique game..I wish there will be a sequel..

The game overall is a hard platinum..2 playthroughs : one on easy, one on hard..One of those must be attained without shooting at any eneme..I forgot that around halfway on easy playthrough and started doing it on hard..Well, I had no problem with that..

After both playthroughs were done and all colectibles were over, I had time trials and speedruns..Time trials were a bitch to get..
    Even though during them, I learned how to use most of the game's moves and that made them more fun..Its absolutely difficulty to get those stars without watching others videos..

And then speedruns..Complete an entire chapter within a time limit..9 chapters and the prologue..I got 6 of them on my first try, 2 more within a few tries and then I had left chapter 2 and 9.. After I got some alternates routes of chapter 2 down, I got it even when I died 4-5 times in the same spot with a time of 10:44..and then I found a pretty nice strategy for chapter 9 when in the server room which allowed me to clear the room in 10 seconds and get the time in 5:41 and the plat with the last speedrun..
    I really would love to see a sequel for this one!!Great game, you wont be dissapointed if you decide to play it..

A game rating is 9/10 and plat difficulty is 8-8.5/10
    Congratulation on the new plat dude man after reading your time on that game it seems hard to plat..

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast