Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle

This is a discussion on Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; #76 NCIS Pretty easy and straightforward,,the game guides you and tells you what to do in order to move further ...

PRO Member

#76 NCIS

Pretty easy and straightforward,,the game guides you and tells you what to do in order to move further in the game.

4-6 hours for the plat and with every trophy non-missable

I'll start transformers Dark of the Moon after that..

PS : I passed 3500 trophies ( right now Im at 3567 ) and more than 300

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the NCIS plat. I borrowed that from a friend and even he platted it, and he never plats anything. Congratulations on getting past 3500 trophies too

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Wow I love ur puzzle !!!
    sure to check when the puzzle is fully complete

PRO Member

Im pretty close to my #77 Transformers Dark of The Moon.. I'm missing the Body Count which gives me a headache so far after 4 failed tries..I hope to get it tomorrow..

On anothe note, I got a bit over 3600 trophies and I'm closing to level 23..Thats a reason to keep on gaming for a bit more..

Im having some thoughts about my next game to platinum and I know I want a game thats great but not impossible in terms of platinum difficulty..Im between Deus Ex, Duke Nukem, Tron Evolution, Bioshock and Demon Souls..

I also need to do some grinding to get the plat in Shift 2 but Im just too bored..

Hopefully my next update is for plat #77

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your last couple of plats, glad to see you back in trophy hunting mode like a beast. For next game I recommend Deus Ex or if you want a great shooter then Bioshock is also great as well.

PRO Member

:platinum #77 Trasnsformers Dark of The Moon

Nice fun game and very short..The SP campaing wont take more than 6-8 hours..The online trophies took me 1 hour and 2 minutes..Collectibles are few and easy to find ( with a guide ), and the most of the remaining trophies are pretty easy to do..Nothing missable as you can get everything via chapter select afterwards..Only one trophy made me nervous, but it was no challenge after all..

I didnt like the fact that controls were different compared to ROTF, but still it was a nce game..

Next Hasbro and Monopoly cause a friend wants to buy them so I have to get them out of the way..DEUS Ex will be the game after those..

Game Rating : 6/10
    Plat rating : 3/10

Thank you Omnislash, I will try Deus Ex afterwards

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    :platinum #77 Trasnsformers Dark of The Moon

Nice fun game and very short..The SP campaing wont take more than 6-8 hours..The online trophies took me 1 hour and 2 minutes..Collectibles are few and easy to find ( with a guide ), and the most of the remaining trophies are pretty easy to do..Nothing missable as you can get everything via chapter select afterwards..Only one trophy made me nervous, but it was no challenge after all..

I didnt like the fact that controls were different compared to ROTF, but still it was a nce game..

Next Hasbro and Monopoly cause a friend wants to buy them so I have to get them out of the way..DEUS Ex will be the game after those..

Game Rating : 6/10
    Plat rating : 3/10

Thank you Omnislash, I will try Deus Ex afterwards
    Nice congrats on the new plat dude

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Trasnsformers Dark of The Moon platinum

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new plat buddy, well done and great cl.Good luck on your next games too,keep on hunting.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Puzzle updated.

s #68, #69, #70, #71, #72, #73, #74, #75, #76 added : GOW : Chains of Olympus, GOW : Ghost of Sparta, Virtua tennis 2009, Infamous 2, Batman Arkham City, Vanquish, Mirror's Edge, Rocketbirds : Hardboiled Chicken, NCIS The Game..

Yesterday just got over 2400 's and also bought Infamous Festival of Blood whick I love it so far..100% doesnt take that long..I played for 4 hours total, got all collectibles and Im already against the final boss..

PRO Member

100% in Festival of Blood and #78 with Hasbro Family Night 3..Level 23 at 1%..

2011 started for me with 36 plats and a 16 psn level ---> Ends with 78 :platinums: and a 23 PSN level

Within the year I managed to win 2 site trophy competitions ( I got in total 16 plats )..During the PSN maintenance got another 5 and the rest were randomly earned throughout the year..Some good some bad, but Im proud of my collection so far..I never expected to see my trophy collection that big ( to some might be small, but to me is pretty big as it stands right now )..

Im happy with my gaming achievements the year thats about to go , and only thing I want for next year is to be able to play as much as I can and want..

I can only see one and true reaistic goal ahead of me and thats 100 s within the year..

Happy new year to anyone that see this, hope you have a great time tonight and see you next year!!!

Best wishes everybody!

Wow! thats some trophy hunting if i ever did see it.congrats on the plats you have gotten in the year my friend,great job.good luck on reaching 100 plats and congrats on your newest plat too.hope you have a happy new year too mate.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Wow! thats some trophy hunting if i ever did see it.congrats on the plats you have gotten in the year my friend,great job.good luck on reaching 100 plats and congrats on your newest plat too.hope you have a happy new year too mate.
    Thanks a lot for both your posts , I appreciate them..I wish you the best as well, have a happy new year mate

PRO Member

Congrats on your recent plats. Keep up the good work.

How would you rate the difficulty of Hasbro family game night 3? Just bought it last night for me and the wife to play but I will end up trying to get the plat.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on your recent plats. Keep up the good work.

How would you rate the difficulty of Hasbro family game night 3? Just bought it last night for me and the wife to play but I will end up trying to get the plat.
    I give it a 3/10.

The game contains 5 board-card games : You have to win 10 original game on each and make some special moves
    Mouse trap ( annoying but the grind can be done with a turbo controller )
    Yahtzee ( 2-3 'challenging' trophies but you can get them easily if you boost or you have 4 controllers )
    The Game of Life ( I actually played this a lot of time with my girlfriend so most of the trophies came naturally )
    Cluedo ( I did them all by my own in 3-4 hours )
    Twister ( The first game I played and the easiest to get all trophies really fast )

We have an excellent guide here in the site ..I wont have the game for too long so if I can help somewhere, just let me know !

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    I give it a 3/10.

The game contains 5 board-card games : You have to win 10 original game on each and make some special moves
    Mouse trap ( annoying but the grind can be done with a turbo controller )
    Yahtzee ( 2-3 'challenging' trophies but you can get them easily if you boost or you have 4 controllers )
    The Game of Life ( I actually played this a lot of time with my girlfriend so most of the trophies came naturally )
    Cluedo ( I did them all by my own in 3-4 hours )
    Twister ( The first game I played and the easiest to get all trophies really fast )

We have an excellent guide here in the site ..I wont have the game for too long so if I can help somewhere, just let me know !

Sounds good. Thanks for offering to help. Not sure when I'll play it but if you do still have I'll take you up on your offer.

PRO Member

I chose a quick one and fairly easy to be my first plat for this year..

Generator Rex : Agent of Providence is my #79..

A kiddie game with 3-4 'challenging' trophies..Nothing missable in this one, just some grinding..I in particular found 2 hard trophies in this game..The first one was to beat a boss without taking any damage..OK, this trophy made me smash a controller for the very first time in my life..My girlfriend happened to be next to me and when I threw the controller it came back to us and close to her eyes..She got mad and told me to apologise to the controller cause its unfair after so many good times that the controller gave me, to behave like this..She was right after all..
    I started the game yesterday and got the plat today..Also 8 collectibles and some missables which you can get via chapter selection..Also, after the end of the campaign , you have to beat all levels again in a certain amount of time..Αnother easy part of the game..Also 2 more levels to beat without taking damage but those wre easy and in few repetitions you could get them..

The game gets in both game rating and plat difficulty a 3/10..Its a game that a small kid cant plat easy..

I'm moving on with Tron Evolution to be my 80th for the year

Forgot to mention that Wadefan made me a new shiny awesome SSJ iCard

PRO Member

Congrats on the New Plat.

Tron is a pretty fun game.

Congratulations on your new mate,that was pretty quick.im guessing #80 is only round the corner at this rate

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on your new platinums dude. Just read through your stats for the year, fantastic progression. Keep it up man

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast