Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle

This is a discussion on Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on your recent plats , your gonna catch right back up to me ....

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your recent plats, your gonna catch right back up to me.

2011 Member of the Year

SBJ!!!!!!! You've almost caught up to me
    LOL. Congrats on all the new plats since my last visit, man. 2011 was a great year for you, collecting. May 2012 bring much of the same

In2
    January MOTM

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    The first one was to beat a boss without taking any damage..OK, this trophy made me smash a controller for the very first time in my life..My girlfriend happened to be next to me and when I threw the controller it came back to us and close to her eyes..She got mad and told me to apologise to the controller cause its unfair after so many good times that the controller gave me, to behave like this..She was right after all..
    This made me laugh, i don't know why.

Congrats for all the recent platinum, you're on a roll.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

PRO Member

Gamer, General, In2, thanks for your kind word guys..You all 3 are gamers I have respect for and persons I like to have a chat or a conversation at a times so its great to read those from you

John, Dragon thanks for posting in here guys, I appreciate you have a look and always have something to say, you are great

My update now

#80 Tron Evolution

The game is actually fun,,Some grinding was required to reach maximum level to my character but nothing special..I made 3 playthroughs and learned the game pretty well..The second playtrough was kind fast and the 3rd was like a speedrun.I made it in less than 4:30 hours..I rate the game 7/10 and the plat difficulty a 4/10

Other milestones I noticed , Im over 2500 , 10 away from 900 and Im standing at 3800 total trophies exactly right now..So I'm setting a goal of , 4000 trophies at first and 100 s next..

2011 Member of the Year

Gamer, General, In2, thanks for your kind word guys..You all 3 are gamers I have respect for and persons I like to have a chat or a conversation at a times so its great to read those from you

John, Dragon thanks for posting in here guys, I appreciate you have a look and always have something to say, you are great

My update now

#80 Tron Evolution

The game is actually fun,,Some grinding was required to reach maximum level to my character but nothing special..I made 3 playthroughs and learned the game pretty well..The second playtrough was kind fast and the 3rd was like a speedrun.I made it in less than 4:30 hours..I rate the game 7/10 and the plat difficulty a 4/10

Other milestones I noticed , Im over 2500 , 10 away from 900 and Im standing at 3800 total trophies exactly right now..So I'm setting a goal of , 4000 trophies at first and 100 s next..
    Thanks man, right back at you. It's always been great to have chats with you, from the early days when I joined up, to the MSN convos now
    Congrats on #80, Goku
    Any ideas on what's next?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Thanks man, right back at you. It's always been great to have chats with you, from the early days when I joined up, to the MSN convos now
    Congrats on #80, Goku
    Any ideas on what's next?
    Yeah, Im about to get DreamWorks Superstar Kartz..After that, Im thinking of startin Deus Ex at last..

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on your new platinum dude, and you latest milestones

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Great job on your new plat man,well done.your edging closer to 100 plats,good luck bro.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

#81 DreamWorks Super Star Kartz

Another fun and easy game to plat..I had fun playing this and it didnt took me more than 12 hours I think..
    I rate the game a 5/10 and the plat difficulty 2/10

Now moving on to #82 , 19 more to go..

Beast Incarnate

#81 DreamWorks Super Star Kartz

Another fun and easy game to plat..I had fun playing this and it didnt took me more than 12 hours I think..
    I rate the game a 5/10 and the plat difficulty 2/10

Now moving on to #82 , 19 more to go..
    Wow, so quick. Congratulations on yet another new platinum dude

Fight Off Your Demons

That was fast, I just saw #80 and then went to sleep, I wake up and you're on #81 lol. Congrats one both recent plats, you've been killing it recently.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Wow, so quick. Congratulations on yet another new platinum dude
    Thanks Dragon..I see the #100 so close and I just cant hold myself of playing whatever I find just to get there..I think I will get 100 by March

Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post

That was fast, I just saw #80 and then went to sleep, I wake up and you're on #81 lol. Congrats one both recent plats, you've been killing it recently.
    I was playing both games at the same time so when I got the first plat, the second was really close..

But thanks You also can make some updates whenever you have time And get that Arkham City plat

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on yet another plat. You certainly are getting them fast now. Have you decided what platinum number 100 will be?
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Not sure if Nascar unleashed is available in your area but that could be another quick but fun plat for you.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on yet another plat. You certainly are getting them fast now. Have you decided what platinum number 100 will be?
    thanks man

Honestly?I was thinking Demon Souls..But I dont know yet..For now Im looking for games easy or hard that will enjoy and get me to #100 mark..I started Toy Story 3 snice I realised I wanted to play the game since i got it and im having a blast even its just 30-40 minutes since I started it

@Snakebit : game is not in my psn area yet, so I have to stick with other games till its here..I want Trine 2 as well..

PRO Member

Okay I weren't sure. Just trying to give you ideas to help you get to 100. Plus I know you have played racing games in the past.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Okay I weren't sure. Just trying to give you ideas to help you get to 100. Plus I know you have played racing games in the past.
    Yeah my friend, I know and thanks a lot..I hope that psn will have a good update this week and maybe bring us something good

PRO Member

I'd try to make number 100 something special. Nice looking puzzle by the way.

In2
    January MOTM

Honestly?I was thinking Demon Souls..But I dont know yet..For now Im looking for games easy or hard that will enjoy and get me to #100 mark..I started Toy Story 3 snice I realised I wanted to play the game since i got it and im having a blast even its just 30-40 minutes since I started it
    Congrats on the new platinum.
    I was really surprised at how good Toy Story 3 is, even for a kids game.

If you plan on doing Deus Ex, that's a really awesome game, 1 or 2 trophies can be a bit of a challenge but considering all the hard that you have, it should be a walk in the park.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

Retired TGT Member

that trophy puzzle is still one of the coolest things on the site.

also, i accepted your friend request. sorry for the confusion lol

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast