Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle

This is a discussion on Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; You know I dive and dive and suddenly come out to the surface to visit my friends checklists Congratulation on ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

You know I dive and dive and suddenly come out to the surface to visit my friends checklists

Congratulation on your progress bro especially on Vanquish and Mirror's edge thats some awesome achievments.

Dont worry if you keep it like this you reach 100 plats no problem. So keep up the good work
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

PRO Member

@raven : I will try that my friend.I cant stop thinking of Demon Souls being the one

@In2 : Toy Story is a great game and its going on my shelf for now I will try Deus Ex before reaching 100, thanks

@antonionsbandana : Thanks a lot my friend and no problem for the friend request , I wasnt sure what was going on as well, hope everything is ok now

@iraqoz : You have a lot of studies my friend and its hard to combine those 2 things ..Thanks for your good words..As for 100, I have some games in my shelf that will make my way there faster so

UPDATE : #82 Toy Story 3
    Even for a kiddie game it was a lot of fun..Nothing really challenging in there but a lot of things and especially the gold star trophy kept me for 8-10 hours trying and searching..Pict-o-matic was so much fun and it took me only 2 hours to get everything right..I got a bit afraid of the capsules I was short of , but then i realised I could get some from candy store..When I got everything I could, i counted and saw I was missing only one capsule and the one was in the stunt park..Tricky places to hide capsules, but Im happy Im done with it.. For my next games I have G-Force, Ben 10, Tin-Tin, Majin and Rio..Hope to update soon again

Game Rating 7/10
    Plat Difficulty 5/10 (mostly in terms of time )

Retired...

Congrats on your newest plat!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Toy Story 3 plat. Good luck with Tintin, those Plane Challenges suck

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats on Super Star Kartz & Toy Story 3, man

PRO Member

#83 Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction

How lame and crappy game this was.Mixed feelings for this.On one hand I think that those kind of games make you feel ashamed ( I think thats the second time in my 'trophy hunting carrer' that I got bored with a game and just played it for the plat ).On the other hand , a game like this makes me want to play better games and never play shit games again..Nothing good or special with this game..Controls and camera were BAD.

Imagine how crappy this game is : Im about to finish the story and I have forgotten only 2 collectibles so far,,One in the first level and one in the last level..So what better than chapter select, right?Right..Each chapter will give me a specific trophy for finding all collectibles in it..So when I chose chapter 1 and find the collectible, get the trophy , I saved the game and exited to main menu to find out that the collectible was not saved ..So, I take a deep breath and chose the other chapter ( ch. 9) I found the collectible, once more saved..I got the trophy for the collectibles BUT not the trophy for finding all collectibles across all levels..So I have to replay the levels..Crap Crap Crap..Im happy this nightmare its over..I really can choose what to go next..I have so many games and I dont want games that exceed 30-35 hours top..

My rating is 1/10 and 2/10,,The only challenging trophy is the 100hit combo but even this can be done easily in most bosses fights..In total it mush have took me 10 hours

Oh and the other thought I had : This game made me realise I want to separate my games in categories and those will be Halls..

Hall of Pride, Hall of Fun, Hall of Mediocrity , Hall of Shame

Tomorrow though cause I need some sleep, 17 to go..

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on yet another . You've been racking them up fast lately. Good thing I never did Ben 10 in the competitions after reading your thoughts on it.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on yet another . You've been racking them up fast lately. Good thing I never did Ben 10 in the competitions after reading your thoughts on it.
    Thanks man, I really dont thing its something,,I have already 4 plats this year but all came from super easy plats..I have Bayonetta, Castlevania and some other decent games waiting right now and I think I'll play some of them just to balance the situation..

Yeah, just stay away from it..I wanted to punch Ben so bad..

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Ben 10 plainum. I have exactly the same feelings about it, the game sucked. Did the sound keep going up and down on yours too? annoyed the crap out of me.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the Ben 10 plainum. I have exactly the same feelings about it, the game sucked. Did the sound keep going up and down on yours too? annoyed the crap out of me.
    Yeah..The game also froze to me 2-3 times and that made it even more annoying..I suggest to anyone reading this NOT to buy or rent this game..Never

PRO Member

Congrats on yet another plat. I know one to stay away from. I once had considered playing it but now I know to stay away.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

2011 Member of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    #83 Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction

How lame and crappy game this was.Mixed feelings for this.On one hand I think that those kind of games make you feel ashamed ( I think thats the second time in my 'trophy hunting carrer' that I got bored with a game and just played it for the plat ).On the other hand , a game like this makes me want to play better games and never play shit games again..Nothing good or special with this game..Controls and camera were BAD.

Imagine how crappy this game is : Im about to finish the story and I have forgotten only 2 collectibles so far,,One in the first level and one in the last level..So what better than chapter select, right?Right..Each chapter will give me a specific trophy for finding all collectibles in it..So when I chose chapter 1 and find the collectible, get the trophy , I saved the game and exited to main menu to find out that the collectible was not saved ..So, I take a deep breath and chose the other chapter ( ch. 9) I found the collectible, once more saved..I got the trophy for the collectibles BUT not the trophy for finding all collectibles across all levels..So I have to replay the levels..Crap Crap Crap..Im happy this nightmare its over..I really can choose what to go next..I have so many games and I dont want games that exceed 30-35 hours top..

My rating is 1/10 and 2/10,,The only challenging trophy is the 100hit combo but even this can be done easily in most bosses fights..In total it mush have took me 10 hours

Oh and the other thought I had : This game made me realise I want to separate my games in categories and those will be Halls..

Hall of Pride, Hall of Fun, Hall of Mediocrity , Hall of Shame

Tomorrow though cause I need some sleep, 17 to go..
    Congrats on yet another one

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new man well done.oh and as a recommendation,i think you should play Bayonetta

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

RPG Master

So you got the Ben 10 platinum eh? I haven't played that game (probably never will) but I would like to know if it was a fun game or if it was simply bought for the platinum?
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your new man well done.oh and as a recommendation,i think you should play Bayonetta
    Yeah, I have it on my shelf waiting It will be one amongst others towards my #100 goal

@shemhazat : DOnt ever play it..I got all of my games cheap enough..The easy ones are for site trophy competition , but since my time right now is limited and I cant participate in any for long time, I decided to take them out of the way..The game is the second game since I startes collecting trophies that got me sooooo bored so stay away from it

PRO Member

#84 Eat Lead : The return of Matt Hazard

How much fun I had with this game..Dialogues , scenes , making fun of other games..
    You get to play one playthrough with a 'cheat' to unlock maximum hazard right from the beginning..A lot of annoying and hard spots in the game to beat but eventually you beat them..Trophy list is easy, a lot of 'X' kills with that gun, trophies for completing chapters, 5 for finishing the game , 1 for credits , and then some random you can get via chapter selection in a lower difficulty..Overall a good game and for me it was hard.I suck at shooters

The only real pain was the ' Observe the Grenade' trophy which requires you to kill 3 testers with a grenade..When I got it, I killed them with 2 grenades , but the game gave the trophy to me anyway

The game rating is 6/10 and the plat difficulty is 4/10

Im also close to get psn level 24

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Eat Lead platinum man

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on plat #84 man,well done.your cl and plat collection are looking sweet as ever.100 plats is just around the corner......ish.keep going man,great job.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

@Dragon : Thanks man, that was a fun game to play !!

@john :Thanks a lot!! Thanks for always posting and supporting me man

I dont know what to start next , so for the moment Im playing episode 1 from Back to the future Series..Fun little game it is!!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    @Dragon : Thanks man, that was a fun game to play !!

@john :Thanks a lot!! Thanks for always posting and supporting me man

I dont know what to start next , so for the moment Im playing episode 1 from Back to the future Series..Fun little game it is!!
    I recently got 100% in all 5, I enjoyed them a lot. I'm actually considering importing the disc version and playing them again for a platinum!

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast