Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle

This is a discussion on Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on your Matt Hazzard plat. I don't know much about the game but by you playing it you kinda ...

PRO Member

Congrats on your Matt Hazzard plat. I don't know much about the game but by you playing it you kinda sparked an interest in it for me. It's pretty cheap so I may get it eventually. Hope you enjoy the BTTF games. I did the disc version for the plat.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I recently got 100% in all 5, I enjoyed them a lot. I'm actually considering importing the disc version and playing them again for a platinum!
    The 1st episode was fun and it took me an hour , an hour and a half to get 100% ..I'll try tomorrow the next episode and will keep till I play all five..It seems a very easy plat ( I dont know how the trophy list for the game looks ) and it might be a good adition to my games to go to 100 faster

@snakebit10 : It was a fun game , Im sure you will have a good time with it..If you finally get it and need something, just let me know

Update : I got BTTF Episode 1 100% and Im PSN Level 23,99..I think tomorrow will be the start of level 24

PRO Member

100% on BTTF2.. Took me around 50 minutes to do so and with this I reached PSN level 24 and Im 29 trophies away from 4000

Im gonna do the next 3 episodes later tonight and after that back to my plat goals

PRO Member

All 5 episodes from Back to The Future are now at 100%..

Awesome pretty games they are..They got me to 24,17 PSN Level and right now I have exactly 4007 trophies

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on your recent 100%s man, and reaching level 24....AND breaking 4000 trophies! Some nice milestones

2011 Member of the Year

OMG, congrats with the Eat Lead
    Soon we're gonna be tied in Plats, trophies and level

Mista J

lookin good bro

Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on all your recent plats, soon enough your going to have this puzzle filled up

PRO Member

@Dragon : Thanks a lot man , I know

@Lee : Im already ahead of you

@jondeere : Thanks man

@Omnislash : I hope so , now that I aimed to get 100 to fill it soon enough

I hope to make another update today with Anarchy Rush Hour , just cant find someone to boost the online ones..

PRO Member

#85 Anarchy Rush Hour

Another racing game..COmpared to GT5 or NFS is lame but its not bad..I liked the story cause I kept getting messages for 'missions' and those got me going into the game..When this was over ( after 6 hours ) I had to grind to buy all upgrades and cars ( 18,000,000 in total ) .That took me around 10 hours and eventually got boring..There was a little cheat I used and saved myself some time..When I had around 2 millions and was about to buy the upgrades , I made a back-up of my save..I bought everything , then exited the game , deleted the save data , restored it and kept grinding for the cars..Instead of starting at 1000 credits , I started around 2 millions again..The online will not take more than an hour for both players

The game is a 5/10 and the plat difficulty is 3/10

I started playing Crysis and really could use some tips on the game as I am not so good with it..
    The good thing is that there are a lot of checkpoints , the bad thing is that I suck

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new plat man.you have an awesome collection of plats and a great cl.keep up the good work mate.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

2011 Member of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    #85 Anarchy Rush Hour

Another racing game..COmpared to GT5 or NFS is lame but its not bad..I liked the story cause I kept getting messages for 'missions' and those got me going into the game..When this was over ( after 6 hours ) I had to grind to buy all upgrades and cars ( 18,000,000 in total ) .That took me around 10 hours and eventually got boring..There was a little cheat I used and saved myself some time..When I had around 2 millions and was about to buy the upgrades , I made a back-up of my save..I bought everything , then exited the game , deleted the save data , restored it and kept grinding for the cars..Instead of starting at 1000 credits , I started around 2 millions again..The online will not take more than an hour for both players

I started playing Crysis and really could use some tips on the game as I am not so good with it..
    The good thing is that there are a lot of checkpoints , the bad thing is that I suck
    Congrats on Plat 85 man .
    Until either of us play again, we're tied in bronzes and Plats, lol, and only slightly off everything else

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on yet another new plat man, you'll hit 100 in no time

Proud Greek Gamer

Κeep up the good work bro,you will soon reach your goal

Signature and Avatar made by the awesome TheGeneral09

Regional Manager of War

#85 Anarchy Rush Hour

I sucked at that game to, that's why it took me 2 playthroughs for the plat. Best tips I can give you is to

1. Take the stealthy approach I found a lot easier than the run and gunning
    2. Try holding on to the scar and equip it with a silencer/tranquilizer combo
    3. Always tag your enemies before moving forward so they appear on your map
    4. Put enemies to sleep than use cloak, most of the time the enemy won't know where your at and you keep your suit power up

PRO Member

@John3007 : Thanks a lot John!Once more your words cheered me up ,

@Lee : It will take some time to plat Crysis , so you can get ahead me !!Even though in the forums I hear about a 10-12 hour platinum , Im already at 4-5 and in chapter 2 so you can see I suck and it will take me multiple time to finish with it..I started even to like it

@Dragon : Thanks , I hope I will

@W1n5t0n : I know , you helped me a bit there

@Admira : You are awesome , thanks for the tips..I am trying more for the stealthy approach you said and whenever possible Im avoiding enemies so I can move on further and faster in the game..Im around chapter's 2 end so I hope within next week to have fiished this
    Although I cant understand how to keep my suit up even when Im grabbing enemies and putting them to sleep..

2011 Member of the Year

@Lee : It will take some time to plat Crysis , so you can get ahead me !!Even though in the forums I hear about a 10-12 hour platinum , Im already at 4-5 and in chapter 2 so you can see I suck and it will take me multiple time to finish with it..I started even to like it
    I think that may be my next one as well, once I finish up Blops. Still not sure if I want to do the zombies though. When I finished up the campaign last night, it took me straight in there, and I found it rather boring, so I just let them eat me and I quit out.

As long as you like it, no matter how bad you may be at it, that's all that matters . Have fun bro

Regional Manager of War

@goku

I should have been more specific but when you are about to put someone to sleep do it when your not cloaked but as soon as the enemy you shoot falls down use your cloak. By doing this the enemy alert bar won't go into red. When you sneak up on someone do it cloaked than uncloak to grab them and as soon as you break there neck and throw them use your cloak. You won't deplete your blue bar by doing this. Hopefully I was specific enough. Also amazing checklist keep up the work

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    I think that may be my next one as well, once I finish up Blops. Still not sure if I want to do the zombies though. When I finished up the campaign last night, it took me straight in there, and I found it rather boring, so I just let them eat me and I quit out.

As long as you like it, no matter how bad you may be at it, that's all that matters . Have fun bro
    Yeah man ,Im having a great time so far..I just finished Story and Im 86% at trophies..Some clean-up tomorrow and the plat is mine!!I liked the game more than I could imagine..

@Admiral : once again thanks for the tips my friend , I managed to finish the game and Im happy about it since shooters are not my thing..The game overall was easy and in most levels I could just run from one checkpoint to another without shooting at anyone..Thats why I only got the 200 kills trophy and not the 400..Anyway , I hope I can be done with those tomorrow

PRO Member

1,666 views and #86 Crysis

I liked the game a lot even if sometimes made me think I cant do it..The game overall is very easy and I believe that for Shooter fans its a piece of cake..10 levels , first 3 are kinda difficult but in most of them you can just run through them and dont have to face all those enemies..Even Im not a huge fan of shooters , this one got me curious Fairly easy trophy list , and most of the trophies come easy..Story related or not , if you just play the game , you will get almost everything..Quite fun game and short..I think it took me 12-13 hours to get the plat

Game rating 7/10 , difficulty rating 5/10 ( and thats just cause I suck at shooters , for most people out there this game gets a 3 or even 2 in terms of platinum difficulty )

Now moving on to #87...

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast